Alliance to alb

Dances With NOobs

Fledgling Freddie
We lost our str relic according to others (from what ive read on some forums) because of poor tactics on the part of the hib players. Well I have a new tactic, what does a lower pop do when confronted with a larger force? Aye it seeks a powerful ally!!

I Call upon the mighty albs to aid us in our quest against the mids to get our relics back.

A truce on all albs for a week in which we will not attack albs (who ofcourse will stay out of hib) and join forces against a common foe.

Lets see how Mids react, maybe then when they lose theyll say 'Oh gee we had bad tactics this week' and the hibs tactics were better.

Just a thought, prob will never happen and the big boys will continue to beat us up and take our lunch money but we could always w8 for goa to make the fight more even before hibs give up, delete their accounts and join one of the larger pops (or leave the game for good).

Reactions/flames are welcome.

BIg it up for HIB!@!

Helme

Resident Freddy
Dances With NOobs said:
Lets see how Mids react, maybe then when they lose theyll say 'Oh gee we had bad tactics this week' and the hibs tactics were better.

Atleast our "tactics" is better then your proposal to xrealm ;p

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Twat.

As hib and mid are both underdogs in terms of numbers, you would have been better off allying with the Mids. Now I guess well just have to take the rest of your relics for making such a dumbass suggestion.

Argante

Loyal Freddie
You hibs seem to forget about pre-NF fights with your overpower nukers.
Albs and Mids now getting revenge

NO ALLIANCE WITH HIBS!!! LAY DOWN AND DIE!!!

Dances With NOobs

Fledgling Freddie
go hib go

Lol over powered nukers, ever tried getting hit by some of the alb casters? I cant even get in casting range of some of them without being 1 hit insta killed. But still you wanna flame me for suggesting an alliance with albs coz mid is the 2nd underpopulated. Rates 2nd on the lame list with the mids alliance with albs in both hitting on the underdog.

Well see who laughs last.

Insert more flamage here plz

Loxley

Banned
Oh man, I used to have a great picture of Stalin, Churchill and Roosevelt dressed up as Albion, Midgard and Hibernia respectively mocking the idea of inter-realm alliances. It was satire at its sharpest, I wish I still had it.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Dances With NOobs said:
ever tried getting hit by some of the alb casters? I cant even get in casting range of some of them without being 1 hit insta killed.

Maybe you should try not to RVR when lvl 40 and wearing DF emerald armor...

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
old.Whoodoo said:
Twat.

As hib and mid are both underdogs in terms of numbers, you would have been better off allying with the Mids. Now I guess well just have to take the rest of your relics for making such a dumbass suggestion.

Mids underdogs???

Mids might have a bit less population on excalibur tahn albs, but no way underdogs. Hibs rly have a prob atm tho

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Dances With NOobs said:
We lost our str relic according to others (from what ive read on some forums) because of poor tactics on the part of the hib players. Well I have a new tactic, what does a lower pop do when confronted with a larger force? Aye it seeks a powerful ally!!

I Call upon the mighty albs to aid us in our quest against the mids to get our relics back.

A truce on all albs for a week in which we will not attack albs (who ofcourse will stay out of hib) and join forces against a common foe.

Just a thought, prob will never happen and the big boys will continue to beat us up and take our lunch money but we could always w8 for goa to make the fight more even before hibs give up, delete their accounts and join one of the larger pops (or leave the game for good).

BIg it up for HIB!@!

Someone kick this guy from hibernia :twak:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
coordinated stuff is against the CoC - using cross-realm communication like IRC to organise things.

However just asking people to lay off and pick on the mids more is perfectly fine...

though I'd not mind taking that power relic there as a payoff ;)

Himse

FH is my second home
Dances With NOobs said:

BIg it up for HIB!@!

QQ? and albs wont aid you rofl, you are rps, albs are the most rp horny realm in the game :D

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Asking for an alliance under the nickname 'Dances With Noobs' is bloody cheeky...

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
gameshow.jpg

Phear mids and albs combined army!

yashira

Fledgling Freddie
I dunno who said u Mids are Albs ally u.u
Can be the 3 realms fighting same keep but i see albs & mids fighting too

Just admit, lost 1 relic, try dont loose the other one, stop flame&whine and better concentrate and organice, the war just started...

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Was a film with Kevin costner in called Dances with wolves, think the Indians were the wolves, and he befriended them for those missing the point :p

Helme

Resident Freddy
Actually he befriended a wild wolf he later on named Twosocks, but yes he also became friends with the indian's and helped them with a war against the americans (he was from start a soldier for the american army and had large weapon supplys he gave to the indian's)

.. wow my memory is good :x

Dances With NOobs

Fledgling Freddie
I luv Hib

Thnxs guys, i posted this merely as a joke and as such Ive had a great laugh reading the responses ;-)

And also to bring home the point its no fun having the 2 biggest kids on the block ganging up on us. (We hibs already know this but it was fun to see what kind of reaction we'd get from mid/alb players).

I know cross realm alliances are against the rules but I hope some mid/alb players got a little taste of whats its like from this little thread and would cut us some slack (what would u do if we all quit) im sure u love stumbling across that fg of rps err I mean hibs as ur zerg moves to capture a mid alb tower (correction ur all in bloody hib beating on us shame on you)

Anyways, keep up the humour content on this board and yes this is the name of my bard (danceswithnoobs) and ill play for ya anyday ;-)

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
coordinated stuff is against the CoC - using cross-realm communication like IRC to organise things.

However just asking people to lay off and pick on the mids more is perfectly fine...

though I'd not mind taking that power relic there as a payoff ;)

so and why it is prohibited lol ? the alb and mid doin it both 2 our realm so i dont see it isnt doable

and about the irc part you got no idea how many r crossrealmin etc atm so that is totally crap you sayin and you might say well we will catch em lol you couldnt even catch or even tell who was usin radar in the past let alone stand you know who r crossrealmin and spyin

imo if we wanna teamup with albion i wouldnt mind so we can teach mid not 2 teamup with other realms cous we all know lot of mids (i know tem not calling names) who r crossrealmin atm and gathering allies with tem in the progress

so imo ye lets do it lol lmao

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
yashira said:
I dunno who said u Mids are Albs ally u.u
Can be the 3 realms fighting same keep but i see albs & mids fighting too

Just admit, lost 1 relic, try dont loose the other one, stop flame&whine and better concentrate and organice, the war just started...

lol why is so hard 2 admit you playin together ^^

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
gameshow.jpg

Phear mids and albs combined army!

ROFL i phear

lets all bow down to albs and mids :worthy: and say where nopt worthy :p not
it was strategic desiscion to give up str relic since we wasent the numbers to defend it any way at the time we where only a few grps around and there was 50 mids and same number albs around what you have done?
;)
to bad albs wasent smart to take the str relic since its only relic we gone give up

and im still waiting for the ALBS that where gone wtfown every thing here in NF :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom