All your Thidrankis belong to ussssss!!!

S

SourLemon

ijm770 said:
At least they make a change from the usual mob in FH arguing the same old shite about who is best with their twinked toons and how they pwned each other...blah blah...blah give it a fucking rest.....

finaly someone gets it!!

Nuklear

Fledgling Freddie
Do any of these Retards who have Master Soldier and stuff in thid actually play big boy RVR or is that too much of a challenge for them :)

I aint seen nowt like it Master Soldiers in Thid I mean ROFL

Grow some balls and go pay proper RVR, you obviously like Easy mode and maybe real RVR a bit too much for ya :)

LOL its proper funny ;)

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Nuklear said:
Do any of these Retards who have Master Soldier and stuff in thid actually play big boy RVR or is that too much of a challenge for them :)

Grow some balls and go pay proper RVR, you obviously like Easy mode and maybe real RVR a bit too much for ya :)

LOL its proper funny ;)

considering ive owned ur SB many times.. i wouldn't say 50 rvr is too much for me :)

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
Nuklear said:

LOL its proper funny ;)

maybe sometimes the endless zergs or 2fg vs 1fg is boring? and mostly in thid you get small numbers vs smaller numbers?? how does that make any MS thid char a newb or scared of big boy rvr, its no fun to NF rvr solo to get rolled consistently by being outnumbered.

and btw just the record i hit Battle Enforcer on my thid tic before i quit and hit 18k on my main tic :p so i know what im talking about (only reason thid tic higher is that i played that to learn rvr between lvling my main tic up artis mls etc)

personally i would love you to now come on a freesserv and ATTEMPT to kick my ass on a lvl 50 caster tic.

greetz all btw

Jazzz / Veronii :flame:

Lucao

Banned
Nuklaer, if your sig is correct I have a character with more than twice the realmpoints of your highest RR character.

Please don't go assuming people who get titles in Thidranki can't compete in big boy RvR, infact, why should you care anyway? And pleeasseeeee tell me whether pwning in Thidranki is directly proportional to people sucking in big boy RvR? You sir are a fucking idiot.

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
Aleven you told me about your theurg on some random server, what is your highest RR on english servers?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Lucao said:
Nuklaer, if your sig is correct I have a character with more than twice the realmpoints of your highest RR character.

Please don't go assuming people who get titles in Thidranki can't compete in big boy RvR, infact, why should you care anyway? And pleeasseeeee tell me whether pwning in Thidranki is directly proportional to people sucking in big boy RvR? You sir are a fucking idiot.

Isn't that your freeshard one?

Nuklear

Fledgling Freddie
Banned from FreddysHouse!

Enjoy the BAN ROFL :)

L

Lyii

Nuklear said:
Banned from FreddysHouse!

Enjoy the BAN ROFL :)

By all means use the 'ROFL YOU'RE BANNED' arguement. You didn't answer any of my questions, it is clear you are incapable of putting reasons behind your statements, as I said, I don't know why you should care? I'm guessing it's because you're annoyed that you've been pwned in Thidranki or/and jealous of titles, and the fact that most of us have higher RR characters than you just prooves how much of a noob you are, rofl.

When this account gets banned, you'll just insult me again because you have nothing else to say, therefore I will assume I am right ;) Now move along.

Nuklear

Fledgling Freddie
By all means use the 'ROFL YOU'RE BANNED' arguement. You didn't answer any of my questions, it is clear you are incapable of putting reasons behind your statements, as I said, I don't know why you should care? I'm guessing it's because you're annoyed that you've been pwned in Thidranki or/and jealous of titles, and the fact that most of us have higher RR characters than you just prooves how much of a noob you are, rofl.

When this account gets banned, you'll just insult me again because you have nothing else to say, therefore I will assume I am right Now move along.

Ill tell you what how about u grow up get a life and maybe get laid now an again :)

I dont even play in thid so I do find the above comment strange, and as my SB is Battel Enforcer and RR8 so what the cluster is dying.

what I do find funny is your need to keep making account oh Fh to have go at people and keep stating how GOD like you think you are, seriously get a LIFE

Now how about you Move Along and actually GROW UP

Weever

Banned
roflsaurus
the vamps running round has made things quite interesting
just makes me wna record my version of the roflcopter and post it on in joy and cream everywhere
just ask the kebab delivery guy
xxxxxxxx

Iscerus

Banned
Traitin said:
Aleven you told me about your theurg on some random server, what is your highest RR on english servers?
6lx and yet i am proud of it, atleast ive earned it most solo since RVR on this server is shit

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Nuklear said:
Ill tell you what how about u grow up get a life and maybe get laid now an again :)

I dont even play in thid so I do find the above comment strange, and as my SB is Battel Enforcer and RR8 so what the cluster is dying.

what I do find funny is your need to keep making account oh Fh to have go at people and keep stating how GOD like you think you are, seriously get a LIFE

Now how about you Move Along and actually GROW UP

if u were grown up yourself u wouldn't have made the original post :p

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
nuklear if u don't agree with thid and peoples titles then why d fuk do u come on the post, half of the people in thid are bored of whining n00bs like u so they come have a laugh if ure gnna have a go at peeps then fuk off :fluffle: ure telling us to go play "Big Boy" rvr maybe u should look at ure RRs its obvious uv been pwnd 1 too many times so u thought ud come ahve a go at people who play thid and all my lvl 50 chars are above RR5 and i have a few chars with titles in thid, when uv actualy played thid and got a title then come abck at tell us to go play "big boy" rvr, most of the time its zergy so 9/10 u get pwnd every 5mins, do u live in rvr or do u have a life ?

ROFL the post u said to locao (i think) "ROFL ROFL hope u like the bann" wtf go grow up

Shadow.

shadowofthenight THIDRANKI wizzy :kissit:
Whoismorefoolish THIDRANKI cabby :kissit:
kikashi THIDRANKI scout :kissit:

And the list goes on

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
Nuklear said:

LOL its proper funny ;)

imo in thid u dont have high rr's, uber ra's and arti's to use... so u need to depend on skill instead of being able to affort an uber temp .. so imo grow sum balls get to thid and show me what u got

Britin

Fledgling Freddie
Soooo much anger for such young people :touch:

Personally i think Team Lemon play in the spirit of the game, get some mates together and have a bit of fun and anyone who can be bothered to roll a class from lvl 1 these days needs some credit, it's not like they /leveled a BD is it ?

:worthy: Team Lemon:worthy:

gohan

FH is my second home
Iscerus said:
6lx and yet i am proud of it, atleast ive earned it most solo since RVR on this server is shit
gratz. ... knightstrike is like nearly rr8 so i can see how 6lx = 2x rr8 but hay who am i to judge O>O

Z

Zlizitsz

gohan said:
gratz. ... knightstrike is like nearly rr8 so i can see how 6lx = 2x rr8 but hay who am i to judge O>O
i didnt say rr6 is an archeivement, neither is rr8 really, yet i said that's my highest realm rank <on this server> figure the rest out my kid, now go back studying and stop reading those forums, people wont miss you, or so ive read from the threads you made.

Aleven

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
right... been away for the weekend and missed some of this...

Firstly, ppl in 'real RvR' dont get that is unique. You tell me where someone in 'Big Boy' RvR can solo any more... ive played a vamp to rr6l7. Got bored and played thid coz of the zergs in 50. You can not back up your ideas on this big boy RvR... imo it takes more balls to go 1v1 against someone than steamroll them with a high rr Zerg, anyone agree?

Went to RvR the other day for the first time in a while and got loads of lag, and i was dead. Took about 3-4 Nukes/bolts from a Fire Wizzy, got hit 800-1000 dmg per hit (bout 5 seconds), he was rr8. Now, you tell me whats more easymode? a rr8 guy amongst lower RRs, or rr1l4 vs 1l4?

If anything is 'Big Boy' RvR then it is Thid.

Secondly, it takes me 1 hour to throw a template together from scratch, assuming the items are on the CMs, so enough of these 'Zomg he has a thid char with elite templates' they are Pathetic. Someone who cant get hold of one of these templates are either Bone idle, or just plain retarded. Stop complaining about them and get one yourself, experiance it before you critisize.

Thidranki is PvP.
50 zergs is RvR.

Two very different concepts for some of your "Big Boy RvR'rs" to take in. Guess its too complicated for the Big boys, yet the 'easymoders kids' can...

Says a lot really.

:drink:

Cya in thid.

Enough said. Thankyou.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Mordenaar said:
right... been away for the weekend and missed some of this...

Firstly, ppl in 'real RvR' dont get that is unique. You tell me where someone in 'Big Boy' RvR can solo any more... ive played a vamp to rr6l7. Got bored and played thid coz of the zergs in 50. You can not back up your ideas on this big boy RvR... imo it takes more balls to go 1v1 against someone than steamroll them with a high rr Zerg, anyone agree?

Went to RvR the other day for the first time in a while and got loads of lag, and i was dead. Took about 3-4 Nukes/bolts from a Fire Wizzy, got hit 800-1000 dmg per hit (bout 5 seconds), he was rr8. Now, you tell me whats more easymode? a rr8 guy amongst lower RRs, or rr1l4 vs 1l4?

Secondly, it takes me 1 hour to throw a template together from scratch, assuming the items are on the CMs, so enough of these 'Zomg he has a thid char with elite templates' they are Pathetic. Someone who cant get hold of one of these templates are either Bone idle, or just plain retarded. Stop complaining about them and get one yourself, experiance it before you critisize.

Thidranki is PvP.
50 zergs is RvR.

Two very different concepts for some of your "Big Boy RvR'rs" to take in. Guess its too complicated for the Big boys, yet the 'easymoders kids' can...

Says a lot really.

:drink:

Cya in thid.

Enough said. Thankyou.

well said <3 :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

kivik

Part of the furniture
Mordenaar said:

Think you are looking at the wrong points, lvl50 RvR is 'big boys RvR' not because of the players, or the playstyles, but because of the larger areas, proper frontiers, more 'complete' characters etc.

And the reason some people don't like when people run around in SC templates in thidranki is not because they can't get them themselves it's because they play Thidranki to relax and have some fun, while others get megapwnz-template and put together set groups on a fucking battleground, it's just gets over the top imo.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Alliandro said:
imo in thid u dont have high rr's, uber ra's and arti's to use... so u need to depend on skill instead of being able to affort an uber temp .. so imo grow sum balls get to thid and show me what u got

If you are trying to say that it takes more skill to mash 3-5 active spells/styles/macroes in a fight than it takes to play in real RvR, you need to buy yourself a clue.

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
kivik said:
Think you are looking at the wrong points, lvl50 RvR is 'big boys RvR' not because of the players, or the playstyles, but because of the larger areas, proper frontiers, more 'complete' characters etc.

And the reason some people don't like when people run around in SC templates in thidranki is not because they can't get them themselves it's because they play Thidranki to relax and have some fun, while others get megapwnz-template and put together set groups on a fucking battleground, it's just gets over the top imo.

I know what lvl 50 RvR is and why it is called that, but i think both is what you make it. Atm, all lvl 50 RvR is, is the high rr fellas who zerg vs the low rr zergs.

And as for thidranki is to relax. You tell me, what you play the game for?! if you dont relax and have fun in the bigger RvR, then why play the game there?
I used to play old school, when the chars didnt have templates, and groups were decided outside DL then ran to emain/ported to Odins/hadrians. pre-ToA. It's only like that in thid now, times change, i enjoy rolling the more challenging chars with uber templates, coz i wanna face good opposition. not to face the inexperianced thid players in RoGs. They just come with the fun when they get the grps together.

As i said, it takes 1 hour to get a decent thid template together, and then it is down to the player. 1 hour of DAOC really isnt much considering play times are in days/months, some cases years. I, atleast, get more/relaxation from these "OP" templates in thid, and im sure most ppl do. If you were to have a choice, Uber template vs RoG no template. i guarentee everyone would choose the template to have more fun. so Yes, it is down to bone idolness, Lazyness or as i said, ppl are too retarded to realise they can get them.

noblok

Part of the furniture
kivik said:
Don't people play level 50 RvR to 'relax and have some fun' as well?

Logi

Part of the furniture
noblok said:
Don't people play level 50 RvR to 'relax and have some fun' as well?

yeah they do blokkie, but in my case i soloed my champ all the way to rr5L5
after that GGs started to zerg me.
that aint fun. you know why daoc is sort of dieing? Exping is shit, rvr is shit cause beginners dont have the advantage of having good templates and high rrs. and nowadays a good template wont help against a rr10 wiz who does 1k dmg each bolt...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom