All your Thidrankis belong to ussssss!!!

TEAM LEMON

Fledgling Freddie
TEAM LEMON strike again, Lemonranki is now our vamp nest of Doom!!!
Was a few mids who tried to stop us!! they put up a great fight but ultimately the /releasing stream of Lemons prevailed!!!

Lemonranki is now ourrssssssssssssss

Muhahahahah!!

TEAM LEMON ONE

Fledgling Freddie
Having a great time filling thid with our lemony zest, and were damn glad to see so many laffing at our little yellow luri troop rather than going all sour on us!

Great fun out there, keep up the fun peeps!

TEAM LEMON ONE

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Didn't get enough attention on first thread?
Aww, we were having fun till a grouch came in, were we doing you any harm, or is it just sour lemons and +1 epeen?

Fidon2

Banned
TEAM LEMON said:
Was a few mids who tried to stop us!! they put up a great fight but ultimately the /releasing stream of Lemons prevailed!!!

Muhahahahah!!
yes you did kill thidranki that evening, you're OK at your little vamp fg or more, yet i guess our Clueless guild could kill you with...lets see..4 people maybe, maybe 5-6, and yet again lemonranki? lets call it alevenranki, cause i will allways be the king and you know it. not even your retard play style <which made me laugh irl, was quite funny to kill you 3 times with 6 random mids> can stop that,

/Aleven

TEAM LEMON ONE

Fledgling Freddie
Fidon2 said:
yes you did kill thidranki that evening, you're OK at your little vamp fg or more, yet i guess our Clueless guild could kill you with...lets see..4 people maybe, maybe 5-6, and yet again lemonranki? lets call it alevenranki, cause i will allways be the king and you know it. not even your retard play style <which made me laugh irl, was quite funny to kill you 3 times with 6 random mids> can stop that,

/Aleven
MEOOOOOW out of the knife drawer tiger, "retards, clueless, killed you", what lemoness that is. /who thid on mid showed 18 people...maybe you 6 had 12 buff bots? Of those 6, 3 were BDs, as much FOTM as we are :)

We are out for fun m8y, having a laff, no goals other than shits n giggles in our rogs n AF0 stag hats, we die and we laff, we kill and we laff, then we all go home for a nice cuppa lemsip.

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Ah so you were crossrealming? Since you are playing on hib with a lurikeen group how can you know how many mids were online? A friend told you? That's crossrealming to :fluffle:

Lucao

Banned
I guess this is when Thidranki really needs Clueless BD group? Hah, actually would be nice fodder for me/Aleven/Minions but so many people have whined about our BDs I've vertually retired mine, my guess is you'll all come crawling back and begging me to play my BD again just so I could pwn them!

But alas, my time on this server is fading.

And pfft, people whine at me for running 4 BDs :)

Logi

Part of the furniture
Toffie said:
Ah so you were crossrealming? Since you are playing on hib with a lurikeen group how can you know how many mids were online? A friend told you? That's crossrealming to :fluffle:

Cause there is no more timer in switching realms :p

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
sad thread tbh, bunch of newb vamps cant called it lemonranki even if you were that funny... id even prefer alevenranki.

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
You guys want to RP PL my druid to 1L5? xD
I need some RAs to it.. Yammie.. RAs..

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
Traitin said:
sad thread tbh, bunch of newb vamps cant called it lemonranki even if you were that funny... id even prefer alevenranki.

coming from traiten who hate's aleven that says alot lol:fluffle:

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
TEAM LEMON said:

Muhahahahah!!

right i remember that sunday the day u guys where first in thid.
i was in grp with mieke,dori and traiten.... and mieke pwned 3-4 vamps before me, dori and traiten helped him ... so imo thidranki is still owned by only 3 guild's .... Linked Chaos, Clueless and Fallout ... would count Tomte Soldiers but its quite dead huh dori :p

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
now they got me tho Alleandro /flex :)

i also dont hate Aleven, just we have conflicts over silly matters :)

Fidon2

Banned
Traitin said:
now they got me tho Alleandro /flex :)

i also dont hate Aleven, just we have conflicts over silly matters :)
HAHAHAHA that made me laugh, maybe im just a prick now but if you call that silly i dont wana know what's serious to you, the fact that you're insulting me in many many ways and blame me for diffrent things <which you have no prooves on, i can mention many things, but i still want people to think good things about you> but yet again, if you call it silly i want to get an explanation please, since both I and LC can say that it's a little more than that..

Toema

Fledgling Freddie
Team lemon is annoying not funny and why keep making threads? 8 vamps is just stupid tbh. Dont think its lemonranki either the mids/albs killed all of you a few times whilst i was online.

Fidon2

Banned
Toema said:
Team lemon is annoying not funny and why keep making threads? 8 vamps is just stupid tbh. Dont think its lemonranki either the mids/albs killed all of you a few times whilst i was online.
their kinda funny with their crap gear and zerging, yet still their play style is shite, i hope they stay for quite a while, it would be meat for my BD retard fotm friends and myself

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh it's not that bad ... they could also roll 8x bainshee or 8x animist and bridge camp :(

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
hmm...

option 1)

Go alb or mid. roll the most fotm class there and fight LC! i'd gladly come down for that.... till then you are NOT the leading guild in thidranki... even Clueless and Fallout would take you on! :twak: hehe

( Sly dig at Fallout/Clueless, sry, i think we are pretty much even. [ But i AM Hibernian at heart!!! ] )

option 2)

Someone buff me and ill take you on with my reaver... Vamps will go down with 3-4 Levi's max ;)

:drink:

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
btw guys... so you know... you aint the first...

there was a fg of Blue Inconnu's a while back...

so gratz for originality! :drink:

ijm770

Fledgling Freddie
Mordenaar said:
btw guys... so you know... you aint the first...

there was a fg of Blue Inconnu's a while back...

so gratz for originality! :drink:

At least they make a change from the usual mob in FH arguing the same old shite about who is best with their twinked toons and how they pwned each other...blah blah...blah give it a fucking rest.....

TEAM LEMON ONE

Fledgling Freddie
We didnt look to be "original", we aint out to "pwn", we dont blow trumpets to say "woohoo, look at us, we roczors!", we just come out in rogs n silly hats for shits n giggles.

Come own us on ya fully twinked toonz, bring ya ticks out and whip our bums, if thats what you like, well even go neked if you like, were easy!

Some of you lot need a massive humour injection, or some even need a suppoitory for of laffs, thids fun, were just laughing our heads off having giggles :)

Lucao

Banned
I'm sorry but I believe you should have the sense of humour, 1FG of vamps isn't even funny, neither is the name 'TEAM LEMON' or the term 'lemonranki'.

But you play for fun, I respect that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom