All you stealthers with buffbots

B

belth

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
All stealthers have a bot and when i solo i only use my lvl 45 shamie cause only got 2 comps

Oh, where's my bot? Wanna send the unused CD-key to me?

U

uglymug

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
Definitely lose buffbots.

Then lose whiners who complain about DF. If you're losing because of DF its because you're still too used to playng on 'f8 stick doublefrost' mode.
my hunter had doublefrost now??

please explain how i'm still in doublefrost mode and how i can stop an infil from only one evade and dragonfang causing an untimely death...mine

R

-RG-Jaond

kk 99% of the stealthers have a bot happy now? :)

L

loxleyhood

Ah, how good it is to be of the blessed minority.

V

VVatchh

i don't have a bb :/ shitty pc..

BB's will never be nerfed tho, all those extra accounts will keep mythic up it's feet, especially when lots of ppl will start leaving the game.

Usually some of my realm m8's can spare some buffs :) otherwise i go out looking for easy targets :D

A

Ahqmae

Yeah just do like Loxley, bring a zerg large enough to negate the need for buffs.

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Ahqmae
Yeah just do like Loxley, bring a zerg large enough to negate the need for buffs.

You acheive both stupidity and ignorance. Kudos!

K

Keogh

They will never ever put range on buffs or nerf it in anyway :(

Think of all the extra money they make...

Part of me wishes Mythic would nerf buffbots cause it'll give me the reason I need to leave this game. But you're right, they would be completely stupid to do it as they must be making loads more cash. And when has an American company ever wanted to lose money?

C

Cawr

Originally posted by Keogh
Part of me wishes Mythic would nerf buffbots cause it'll give me the reason I need to leave this game.

Fair fights not to your liking? o_O

B

BidAccount

To the hunter & ranger that replied.

Do youseriously expect to be equal to an assassin in melee? Your offence is split between ranged/hth - an assassin is pure 100% hth. They will outclass you by design - thats nothing to do with DF.

D

dexa

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All stealthers have a bot and when i solo i only use my lvl 45 shamie cause only got 2 comps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by hellige
solo = buffed

Im still on epic and no crafted wepons and the only time i have buffs is when i am NOT solo and that is like 10%

EPIC FOR DA WIN ;)

Dexa rrk 7 lvl 5

K

Keogh

Originally posted by Cawr
Fair fights not to your liking? o_O

Whats a fair fight? Stealthers tend to solo or couple up mainly, I know some go on about stealth zerg and thats all 3 realms but it's mainly small groups, so if a group who have a character who can buff find some stealthers where's the fair fight? If you want to really balance fights the Mythic will need to end the group system, even though people will still hang together, and get rid of all buffs.

No such thing as a fair fight.

L

lorric

Originally posted by VVatchh

BB's will never be nerfed tho, all those extra accounts will keep mythic up it's feet, especially when lots of ppl will start leaving the game.

Usually some of my realm m8's can spare some buffs :) otherwise i go out looking for easy targets :D

your a buff whore:)

K

knackor(MID)

if they put a range on buffs mythic would do something stupid like give clerics stealth and 2xSpecpoints and you would see all the infils with there bots with /stick on them strolling around emain

S

samildanachh

Omg you realy think its your skill and not your overpowerd dragonfang :)

deja vu :p
except infs complainng about la dmg :p

X

Ximadir

I will drop my buffbot if you remove the evade cap again and give me back ip and boost weaponskill non buffed.

U

uglymug

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
To the hunter & ranger that replied.

Do youseriously expect to be equal to an assassin in melee? Your offence is split between ranged/hth - an assassin is pure 100% hth. They will outclass you by design - thats nothing to do with DF.
equal no ... but it would be nice to stand a change, even a remote one

and on that subject .. i've seen pre 1.62 zerkers beaten by lower RR infils on numerous occasions ... because of this one style

now don't tell me that an assassin is more melee orientated than a zerker

B

belth

Aye, I've totally devasted pre-1.62 zerkers with DF. By getting a lucky evade on their first swing in vendo...

K

Khazik

Originally posted by VVatchh

Originally posted by lorric
your a buff whore:)

Buff pimp :p

F

flue

no m8 its not that simple you see the berzerker sacrifices defence for attack power and when in rat mode there uber week with the right weapons ..slash arows for exp ..so if they get stunned with DF as everyone can be stunned and there all offensive power and no defence really then there toast ..you cant have it all so quit bitching and go roll a savage

G

Glottis_Xanadu

sometimes i think it glottis about same IQ

Lol, says the loser with 2 buffbots...
I love it... please explain why you need 2 buffbots...
Oh wait, let me do it for you...
*cries*"I.. have.. to be uber, better, this game is only fun if I can beat everybody, everytime, no matter what happens"*cries*
Copyright protected Jaond.
Regards, Glottis

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
*cries*"I.. have.. to be uber, better, this game is only fun if I can beat everybody, everytime, no matter what happens"*cries*
Regards, Glottis

Just foad Glottis, i dont have 2 buffers would never pay for 3 accounts.

I got only 1 sm bot for pl alts, Nalistah got a lvl 45 shamie and Teheron got a lvl 42 healer.

Only reason we got 2nd buffer is cause with a lvl 45 shamie we dont got enough conc when we want to play all 3.

S

Sajko

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
lol since when do rangers have double frost, maybe i specced wrong or something, cant find it anywhere

uhhh what? Who the fk mentioned rangers?! And when did Rangers get DF?

T

telaron

Nerf rangers and hunters imo, I always loose ranged combat against them. My x-bow simply can't compare to their bow's :(

Not to mention my poor pally can't hurt rr1 casters/archers on keep walls. Nerf imo.

Not saying it should be equal combats "but it would be nice to stand a change, even a remote one".

U

uglymug

Originally posted by Sajko
uhhh what? Who the fk mentioned rangers?! And when did Rangers get DF?
rangers ... stealthers ... get it?

read the topic first before you try and formulate a response

N

nalistah

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Regards, Glottis

anyone ever told that u are the biggest retard on this planet? oh.. wait... they have.

We are three (3) persons who have two (2) accs each.
I have Nalistah-acc and shammy acc.
Teheon has Teheron-acc and Healer-acc (base buffs, not enough conc for 3 ppl with my shaman, and haste is very nice)
And jaond has the acc that PL all our FOTM chars so we can beat the shit out of u in emain after u have /rude'ed and /laugh'ed everyone until u are satisfied (u are really mature fyi).

PS. you should seek help for obsession with your little 'thing' after each post tbh.

REGARDS, NALISTAH

T

Tobold

df is overpowered
buffbots won't be stopped (can't?)

end of story

imho.

Users who are viewing this thread