All you stealthers with buffbots

N

Nazghul-

I'll blow your planet up :D

(Note: this is a covered whine about the abuse of buffbots. Think of the money YOU would spare if they put range on buffs - and after all since 90% of all stealthers use buffbots as it is now you wouldn't notice any difference!)

R

Ravenbourne

agree tbh but needs must and all that, have a hard time vs fotm infils as it is, nerf dragon fang then nerf buff bots

B

BidAccount

Definitely lose buffbots.

Then lose whiners who complain about DF. If you're losing because of DF its because you're still too used to playng on 'f8 stick doublefrost' mode.

L

loxleyhood

I have about 30 buff bots and I don't pay a penny. :p

Its amazing what a please and a thank you will get you.

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy

Then lose whiners who complain about DF. If you're losing because of DF its because you're still too used to playng on 'f8 stick doublefrost' mode.

lol since when do rangers have double frost, maybe i specced wrong or something, cant find it anywhere

R

-RG-Jaond

Omg you realy think its your skill and not your overpowerd dragonfang :)

S

Shaurr

THe guy was kidding obviously. Nobody can be that stupid. Don't take the bait.

R

-RG-Jaond

sometimes i think it glottis about same IQ

A

azshara

Originally posted by loxleyhood
I have about 30 buff bots and I don't pay a penny. :p

Its amazing what a please and a thank you will get you.
know that one :p

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Aybabtu
You forgot to count the skiltvakten Bots too :p

You know as long the infil zerg is not out its just me, nali, and teheron playing.

But lately theres alot of fotm infil like donttouchpoppy zerging with 1fg+.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
You know as long the infil zerg is not out its just me, nali, and teheron playing.

But lately theres alot of fotm infil like donttouchpoppy zerging with 1fg+.

I know, you'll see me yelling at them if they interfer with my 1on1's :)

Goes for all other albs too, espeacially those who stands there watching then do last hit #"%"#&"##"!

R

-RG-Jaond

wtfpwnzorfotminfildf4tahwin!!111 cant get there own death msg so have to steal to look 1337 ;)

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Aybabtu
I know, you'll see me yelling at them if they interfer with my 1on1's :)

Goes for all other albs too, espeacially those who stands there watching then do last hit #"%"#&"##"!
Nothing more annoying than clearly winning a fight, and a fg of roaming mids come and wtfpwn the target.

Was playing a bit tonight. At 05.30 CEST there were still a group of 4 stealthers moving around. ( mincer, scout, infil, infil I believe it was ).

However, saw some mids do that too, kinda sad really.

Solo4tehwin!

R

-RG-Jaond

Logged at 3:00 cet after been pwned by 6infils outside mmg and i was looking forwad for a long rvr night :(

B

BidAccount

"But lately theres alot of fotm infil like donttouchpoppy zerging with 1fg+."

Tut tut - had my infil for a while. Pre /level, solo'd to 50 without a buffbot. Only recently started to rvr now that SBs aren't ridiculously overpowered (and the archers came back). Obviously you didn't start your SB because they were fotm (year) and insanely overpowered?

Haven't grouped for days now - but I'm open to offers.

And when I make rr 5+ and have two buffbots, I might just try soloing.

That is when I see a solo shadowblade of course - but those fgs, 3s, 4s and 5s that head to amg aren't grouping - they're just soloers all heading in the same direction at the same time....

W

Whisperess

Tut tut

Haven't grouped for days now.

Try it below rr5 and with a lvl 48 buffer, works just fine and is very funny until you run into 2-3 stealthers at a time.

A

Aybabtu

Tut tut - had my infil for a while. Pre /level, solo'd to 50 without a buffbot. Only recently started to rvr now that SBs aren't ridiculously overpowered (and the archers came back). Obviously you didn't start your SB because they were fotm (year) and insanely overpowered?

Haven't grouped for days now - but I'm open to offers.

That is when I see a solo shadowblade of course - but those fgs, 3s, 4s and 5s that head to amg aren't grouping - they're just soloers all heading in the same direction at the same time....

Don't see your problem, I had made 900k realm points solo before i got a buffbot.....

Its not as hard as people wants it to be

R

-RG-Jaond

All stealthers have a bot and when i solo i only use my lvl 45 shamie cause only got 2 comps

B

BidAccount

Don't have two accounts and don't intend to.

When mythic finally cave to pressure and put range on buffs you'll see a lot more solo assassins and archers. At the moment its nigh impossible to solo without a buffbot.

And 900k - how far back was that? Pre evade cap? Pre CS nerf? Pre SC?

A

Aybabtu

Logged at 3:00 cet after been pwned by 6infils outside mmg and i was looking forwad for a long rvr night :(

You have 6+ Mid stealthers camping Amg just now btw..... :)

R

-RG-Jaond

Don't have two accounts and don't intend to.

When mythic finally cave to pressure and put range on buffs you'll see a lot more solo assassins and archers. At the moment its nigh impossible to solo without a buffbot.

They will never ever put range on buffs or nerf it in anyway :(

Think of all the extra money they make...

B

BidAccount

I'm hopeful though - the anti buffbot feeling is growing.

L

loxleyhood

Ha, will never happen. Buffers = twice the cash for Mythic.

F

flue

All stealthers have a bot and when i solo i only use my lvl 45 shamie cause only got 2 comps

sure they do i have a 50 rr5 lvl 3 scout in epic armor and no buffbot and i like it like that cause it shows i can kill the buffed up sc'ed to the eyeballs ppl and its fun you dont need a bb to win all the time and its pretty sad if you do and the ppl with multiple bb's really need to go to asda and buy a life i belive there on special offer at the mo ..so stock up jaond

i also have a 50 inf no bb but in full sc'ed armour and do ok just started playing her but had her ages so no its not a fotm char
the simple fact is ppl take winning all the fights to be super leet too far chill out get out have a few beers with your m8's ect its just a game have fun playing it if you aint haveing fun cause so an so pawns you quit

Users who are viewing this thread