All u camalotte players listen up

Keltic

Fledgling Freddie
Im curently in a alliance guild on the server skullcrusher population is medium & so are the kids my Guild is curently ranked No1 on this server in alliance and there are hardly any kids odlly enough none in Guild. im posting this to invite any and all dark age players that fell the need for a good guild that do things rite not some 14 year old leading a grp of 12 peeps and calls it a guild.
Our guild is dedicated to helping our members no GREED ere and as well as that we have all ready a few lvl 60 members and lgm crafters :D that will make ur armour weps and give info for free, or help u with any quests u have. As well as this we are all ready raiding horde stockades an d bases and will be doing alot more of this wen the new pvp system comes out soon.
There are all ready 128 members in the guild. There is a lvl requirement of 40 unless an exception is made in the case for some DAOC players that would all ready have experiance from playing an mmorpg. A guild web site is curently under construction and all aplicants will have to apply there. But atm u can apply on the sever by messagining the guilds gm Fresh or me under Keltic.
......Daoc players get an instant invite an will be on initiate status for a week befor becomeing a full fleged member. There are all ready 5 Daoc players in the guild as well as many difernt nationallitys. so here are the details.

Server: Skullcrusher
Guild name: :flame: Bad Company :flame:
Faction: alliance
Message in game players for invite: Keltic or Fresh

For any other details or if you have any other questions PM me for my email address***
or post up here thanx :clap:

*** email address removed as per CoC. Thanks.

S

Spoon5678

I think that keltic is rite about this matter. I play camelot and I like it but i then played a bit of wow on the same server as Keltic and i must say it was good fun there are hardly any kids around and the players are very experienced it seems. ill message u today for an invite to the guild. :clap:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
*sits and laughs alot*

*laughs some more*

:D

Vae

Resident Freddy
*Looks round for the pot and kettle then joins in general laughter and pointing*

Funkybunny

Banned
wow... someone who writes like a 14 year old complaining about 14 year olds ingame! :clap:

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:
wow... someone who writes like a 14 year old complaining about 14 year olds ingame! :clap:

I like your avatar.. he makes America look good tbh!

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Is this some kind of joke? I dont get it, can someone explain? :eek7:

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
As a mod I am not supposed to give out any information about people's IP addresses (hint hint) ... so I won't ;)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Seeing as how "Spoon5678" was registered today, and this thread was posted today; I'd take my bet and follow Jup's hint that the OP is basically semi-schizo pretending to be someone else as "Spoon" to back him up. (If you don't have friends, fake it!)

Somewhat sad and quite pathetic. It's a nice hint to what to expect from the guild though. :)

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Youd have thought that if they were going to go to such effort, they could have at least taken the time to write a decently punctuated/spelt version..

Aada

Part of the furniture
Looks like the grammer police are out again.

Oh the horror!

Tinu

Fledgling Freddie
This was pretty fun apart from the fact that the first post hurt my eyes.

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Aada said:
Looks like the grammer police are out again.

Oh the horror!

Er, have you actually tried to read it? Its like trying to decipher the enigma code. I dont really care if people dont know how to punctuate properly, my punctuation has always been pretty bad. But if your going to post an advert for your so called 'mature no kiddie guild' on a forum, it would help back up the claim if it didnt look like it was written by a 10 year old.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I thought it was pretty easy to read tbh my eyes don't fuck up when people spell/grammer wrong, however the internet grammer police get mighty uptight about these things!

Theres people on the internet that nitpick... its sad sorry.

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, that would be you too, nit picking the nit pickers as it were.

The point is, this person is trying to sell their guild to this forum as a "no kiddie/adult" guild, yet has written the post in a style synonymous with online kiddies the world over and thusly utterly fails to deliver on their claims.

Whether it is readable or not is immaterial.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Looks like the Cam board mentality of flaming for the sake of it has well and truly arrived.

No one has commented on the OP just on jups semi cryptic flame. Nice example for a mod to set.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
To be fair, if I made a recruitment post for a guild like that, then made an account called say "Danya2" and said "yes this guild is great" etc. I'd expect to get flamed regardless of the board. :p
That's essentially what he's done, and he got flamed for it...

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
civy said:
No one has commented on the OP just on jups semi cryptic flame. Nice example for a mod to set.

*lays prostrate at civy's feet and begs forgiveness for having a sense of humour*

:rolleyes:

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
As a mod I am not supposed to give out any information about people's IP addresses (hint hint) ... so I won't ;)
I didn't get it before it was explained :p

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmmm the word camalotte makes me think of the word camel toe.

linkblack

Fledgling Freddie
"and give info for free "
Well thats it im going to join sounds like a top guild :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom