All u camalotte players listen up

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
me being the clever/smart/witty/supersexy guy i am, was thinking of copying his post changing bits slightly and posting it under a similar thread name to make fun of him..... but as i wrote i realised it was all so pathetically bad that the only thing i could do was make it better... didnt even mean to it jsut happend :( not alot better tbh as i suck at english as u should plainly see from this rant im writing. but still heres the revised version. which i hope keltic will read and take note of for the future if he plans to do any more recruiting.

Im curently in a alliance guild on the server skullcrusher. The population is currently medium, and to my knowledge the amount of kids who play here are limited. My guild is curently ranked no1 (for size or something not sure how or what you are ranking yourself on here) on this server for alliance and there are almost no kids in the guild with a few exceptions. I am posting this to invite any and all daoc players that are playing and have felt the need for a good guild and been lacking any signs of one.
Our guild is dedicated to helping our members. We have a few lvl 60 members and lgm crafters in the guild already, Most of which will happily make your armour and weapons for free, as well as give info and help with any quests you may have. As well as this we are already running raiding groups against the horde and we hope to be doing alot more of this when the new pvp system comes out.
There are already 128 members in the guild. There is a standard level requirement of 40 to join but we will make exceptions for some DAOC players that should already have some experiance from playing an mmorpg. A guild web site is curently under construction and all applicants will have to apply there to join us. But u can currently apply by messaging the guildmasters Fresh or Keltic(me) on the server.
Daoc players will get an instant invite an will be on a initiate status for a week trial period, before hopefully becoming a fully fledged member.
There are all ready 5 Daoc players in the guild, and we have many different nationallities so all are welcome.
Here are the details.

Server: Skullcrusher
Guild name: Bad Company
Faction: alliance
Message in game players for invite: Keltic or Fresh

For any other details or if you have any other questions PM me for my email address***
or post up here thanks. and hope to see many more of you in-game soon.

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Lakashnik said:
me being the clever/smart/witty/supersexy guy i am, was thinking of copying his post changing bits slightly and posting it under a similar thread name to make fun of him..... but as i wrote i realised it was all so pathetically bad that the only thing i could do was make it better... didnt even mean to it jsut happend :( not alot better tbh as i suck at english as u should plainly see from this rant im writing. but still heres the revised version. which i hope keltic will read and take note of for the future if he plans to do any more recruiting.

Im curently in a alliance guild on the server skullcrusher. The population is currently medium, and to my knowledge the amount of kids who play here are limited. My guild is curently ranked no1 (for size or something not sure how or what you are ranking yourself on here) on this server for alliance and there are almost no kids in the guild with a few exceptions. I am posting this to invite any and all daoc players that are playing and have felt the need for a good guild and been lacking any signs of one.
Our guild is dedicated to helping our members. We have a few lvl 60 members and lgm crafters in the guild already, Most of which will happily make your armour and weapons for free, as well as give info and help with any quests you may have. As well as this we are already running raiding groups against the horde and we hope to be doing alot more of this when the new pvp system comes out.
There are already 128 members in the guild. There is a standard level requirement of 40 to join but we will make exceptions for some DAOC players that should already have some experiance from playing an mmorpg. A guild web site is curently under construction and all applicants will have to apply there to join us. But u can currently apply by messaging the guildmasters Fresh or Keltic(me) on the server.
Daoc players will get an instant invite an will be on a initiate status for a week trial period, before hopefully becoming a fully fledged member.
There are all ready 5 Daoc players in the guild, and we have many different nationallities so all are welcome.
Here are the details.

Server: Skullcrusher
Guild name: Bad Company
Faction: alliance
Message in game players for invite: Keltic or Fresh

For any other details or if you have any other questions PM me for my email address***
or post up here thanks. and hope to see many more of you in-game soon.

That just can't be the same text as 'Keltic', tbfh!

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
after reading that first post, i think i now have +500% chance to get eye cancer.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Translation plz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twak:

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Gef said:
Er, have you actually tried to read it? Its like trying to decipher the enigma code. I dont really care if people dont know how to punctuate properly, my punctuation has always been pretty bad. But if your going to post an advert for your so called 'mature no kiddie guild' on a forum, it would help back up the claim if it didnt look like it was written by a 10 year old.

god give the guy a break so what it ain't puncuated so what its not an english exam (so i'm not going to either) even mods jumping on the band wagon when keltic has come on to tell people about the guild

its a good guild with nice fiendly people in it who always willing to help

i know i'm currently innactive on skullcrusher atm but i will be back

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Behmoth said:
god give the guy a break so what it ain't puncuated so what its not an english exam (so i'm not going to either) even mods jumping on the band wagon when keltic has come on to tell people about the guild

its a good guild with nice fiendly people in it who always willing to help

i know i'm currently innactive on skullcrusher atm but i will be back

it maybe a nice guild. but the reason we laugh is the simple fact he says in it about no kiddies and yet wrote it like 1.
and the reason the mod was laughing was because he created a new account and posted after it to say how good it was, which is just sad in most peoples opinions.
if a guild really is good u dont need to pretend to be sum1 else to get back up imo.

Keltic

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
Seeing as how "Spoon5678" was registered today, and this thread was posted today; I'd take my bet and follow Jup's hint that the OP is basically semi-schizo pretending to be someone else as "Spoon" to back him up. (If you don't have friends, fake it!)

Somewhat sad and quite pathetic. It's a nice hint to what to expect from the guild though. :)

lol no spoon is a guildy etc i wouldn stoop so lo as to spam shite on my own page thanx

Keltic

Fledgling Freddie
Forgiveness please

Im gona try an get away with saying im Dyslexic or some =thing but sadly im not (nerf) ive been spaming posts for an hour befor i wrote that 1 and um well ive fat finger syndrome to, so i hit to keys stead 1 on my keyboard lol. really sorry for the unbealevibly bad grammer. I read it now an im farely embarsed. posted it during exams so did the post crazy fast with out checking it. Id like to also add im no kid just really really bad spelling lol

an no spoon is a m8 he used to play dark age an is now curently playing wow, also a class m8 an i told him i put the thread up he later posted on it ive to accounts ere 1 is keltic and 2 is reaper_spawn just like to clear that up.
and thanks for the great flameing, i laughed at it my self :flame: than sighed, than cried.

Well after that embarseing thread an if any one stil wants to no about the clan or has any questions *** pm me here for our email address :cheers:

Keltic

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
As a mod I am not supposed to give out any information about people's IP addresses (hint hint) ... so I won't ;)

ip adress is the same cause he used same comp in net cafe any other questions?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Keltic said:
ip adress is the same cause he used same comp in net cafe any other questions?

Ok, fair enough I suppose ;)

Please, however, do note that we don't like people posting email addresses, hence my edit of your previous post.

Good luck with your guild :)

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
<points the way to the barn> The lynch mob can sleep over there until the next poorly worded and punctuated thread comes along you can all jump on

Umpaidh

Fledgling Freddie
Hi keltic mate
if i ever come over to WoW i will join you, and so will duplica.

Does noobzy play with you there? if so tell him i need to talk to him.

good luck with guild mate :)

ps - He does play from internet cafe, him and the other 10 or so crazy buggers, /slap to punishment :)

Keltic

Fledgling Freddie
Hey nice to hear from you, long time no see an all. yeah i havent seen noobzy i will pm him under that name, fingers crossed its the charecter name hes using on this server if hes on it ill get back to you on that soon. :cheers:

Bibi

Fledgling Freddie
Cool thread - makes me really happy playing horde on same server :p
Just for note - we have one workm8, who made long call to pleasurenr ( or how the hell its called ) in one night. If he got asked about that on meeting, he told that he borrowed his sim-card to friend and he called. Sadly we saw, that right after that call he had sent sms to his GF.
It looks kinda same here , dosnt it ?
Cba to moan about spelling - i suck on that aswell. Bumping his own thread using another account for it ( or ur friend is spelling exactly like u ? Doubt, sorry :p ) makes it look cool. Good luck with guild!

Keltic

Fledgling Freddie
:confused: um ok now least some people could grasp what i said or well least they could make it out enough to correct my spelling mistakes <thanks> but what are you talking about im totally confused :confused:
i mean my thred / post was bad but i cant tell weather your hear nor there ? plaese any one feel free to correct his thredad to or least dumb it down for me ....... :eek2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom