all realms adding

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo: In all honesty I remember how you defended GOA, and now you recognize they lied most of the time. You defended several bad players, now you see how big problems they are.

Maybe you will also see that omniscient kivvik is always right, no matter what he says and what happens in reality. From playing a stealther with a buffbot at hand, many important items prefarmed starting when he had access to most raids, being able to choose most fights against visibles and trying to focus on weaker target is the experience that can tell him how it feels when you are a visible, support class, no buffbot. He is Mr. Right. Like GOA and fanbois. Maybe how people who actually play support classes without bots, extra help, try to roll new chars when it is hard to get to a raid don't know what happens with their characters. Only Mr Right, or kivvik can know that.

If you remember how useful it was to talk with GOA people you can aso understand how useful it will be to talk with kivvik. The bunch of Mr Rights who ruined the server for the most will kill it. It is their problem. As long as they can't get dyvet clustered and they can't transfer to US, it is their own problem and they can be right in their server where about 50 people RvRs.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Esse, its not just the solo and 8 vs scene that have killed the server. The roleplay aspect of the server has also killed it

kivik

Part of the furniture
Maybe you will also see that omniscient kivvik is always right, no matter what he says and what happens in reality. From playing a stealther with a buffbot at hand, many important items prefarmed starting when he had access to most raids, being able to choose most fights against visibles and trying to focus on weaker target is the experience that can tell him how it feels when you are a visible, support class, no buffbot. He is Mr. Right. Like GOA and fanbois. Maybe how people who actually play support classes without bots, extra help, try to roll new chars when it is hard to get to a raid don't know what happens with their characters. Only Mr Right, or kivvik can know that.

If you remember how useful it was to talk with GOA people you can aso understand how useful it will be to talk with kivvik. The bunch of Mr Rights who ruined the server for the most will kill it. It is their problem. As long as they can't get dyvet clustered and they can't transfer to US, it is their own problem and they can be right in their server where about 50 people RvRs.

What a bitter person :(

Again, you're into completly different things. And I don't pick weaker targets, in fact, I tend to attack rr11 tanks without hesitation.

But I guess it's always best to start spouting sarcasm crap over me when you realised you got no arguments left to use against me.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Again, you're into completly different things. And I don't pick weaker targets, in fact, I tend to attack rr11 tanks without hesitation.

But I guess it's always best to start spouting sarcasm crap over me when you realised you got no arguments left to use against me.

How would he/she/it know? He/she/it is busy on the US coop server.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie

kivik: The trick is, you can make any excuses and any silly explanations, the server you play on is bad, and many people who left it point to community as well.

The servers we play on (both coop and normal) are enjoyable, and it is true for so many servers.

The trick is: You can count the soloers, fgers with same whine, and you see a small drop in numbers as best and some of them are on the other side now.

But the server is dead.

It isn't the people who left were the problem ruining the environment, but the people who stayed and try to dictate.

Why? Because you can look at the state of dyvet.
And you can look at many other servers with different communities.

You can find all the excuses you want, and when it will be enough to make dyvet a 3 man cluster you will say the same about the unlucky third man who addedon the game, and will ruin his game as well.

It is dyvet that is dead not the other servers.
It is dyvet community and its special elements that contributed to this, and not the ways on other servers.
It is the present vocal people who killed and still killing it not the casual who already left.

The moment you are recognize that casuals were right, you were wrong is the moment where your servers will have a chance.

Till that you can be Mr right and claim all your friends say the same. But your server is dieing.
Others aren't.

kivik

Part of the furniture
kivik: The trick is, you can make any excuses and any silly explanations, the server you play on is bad, and many people who left it point to community as well.

The servers we play on (both coop and normal) are enjoyable, and it is true for so many servers.

The trick is: You can count the soloers, fgers with same whine, and you see a small drop in numbers as best and some of them are on the other side now.

But the server is dead.

It isn't the people who left were the problem ruining the environment, but the people who stayed and try to dictate.

Why? Because you can look at the state of dyvet.
And you can look at many other servers with different communities.

You can find all the excuses you want, and when it will be enough to make dyvet a 3 man cluster you will say the same about the unlucky third man who addedon the game, and will ruin his game as well.

It is dyvet that is dead not the other servers.
It is dyvet community and its special elements that contributed to this, and not the ways on other servers.
It is the present vocal people who killed and still killing it not the casual who already left.

The moment you are recognize that casuals were right, you were wrong is the moment where your servers will have a chance.

Till that you can be Mr right and claim all your friends say the same. But your server is dieing.
Others aren't.

Haha what the fuck are you on? :D

I left Dyvet long time ago.

Trust me, Temair isn't that bad! :)

But you can still be Mr. Right and claim I play Dyvet and other shit. But you're wrong.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yeah cause ppl on US dont add :p
Dyvet is the best add-free server in the world atm.

But that "elitism" also had a major role in its decline.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
The roleplay aspect of the server has also killed it

not really, the roleplay aspect was pretty healthy until the elitist lazy asses decided to turn this server into 8v8 IRVR because they are to fucking lazy to run to the areas nowadays. as long as they have insta ports to get their fucking realmpoints they couldn't care less about others. and especially not the few ppl that still try to roleplay in this so called roleplaying game.

most of the hardcore RVR ppl act like this is some fucking CS clone!

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
People telling other people how to play certainly does not help. Every `faction` here is guilty of that particular fact, though. I guess that in the end FH is to blame for making it too easy ro communicate with other players.

Imagine how it would have gone if you truly had no way to communicate with enemy realms. It would have been a whole lot more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom