All albstealthers QQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BidAccount

Will be entertaining to write - now somebofy point me to haldars original list to parody.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Dont mind to loose if it would be a fair fight. But with df its not
And when did i say 100% ? And now you say a sb need 2 buffbots to win vs a infil? yeah thats balanced, look at your own buffers specline and give my shamie that af buff you have if you want it to be egual.

You are misreading (I hope on purpose, not due to limited mental capacities). An SB with haste con buff I have 0% chance to beat, they will beat me with around 40% hp left. Despite the "elite" af buff we have.
The reason you guys have 2 buffbots is cause you are obsessed with winning 100% of the time. That is the only reason.
You play this game for your own fun, sure, but just don't try to claim any skills when most of those rp's you made where when you were uber, and the remaining were made when the odds were more even.
SB's are not weak, gimped, etc. Zerkers still do fine, SB's still do fine. It is the players behind them that massively switched to savages or bitching that don't do fine.
Regards, Glottis

X

Xandax

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
You are misreading (I hope on purpose, not due to limited mental capacities). An SB with haste con buff I have 0% chance to beat, they will beat me with around 40% hp left. Despite the "elite" af buff we have.
The reason you guys have 2 buffbots is cause you are obsessed with winning 100% of the time. That is the only reason.
You play this game for your own fun, sure, but just don't try to claim any skills when most of those rp's you made where when you were uber, and the remaining were made when the odds were more even.
SB's are not weak, gimped, etc. Zerkers still do fine, SB's still do fine. It is the players behind them that massively switched to savages or bitching that don't do fine.
Regards, Glottis

This is like saying that infils were fine before the 1.62 nerf and it was the players that were bad :rolleyes:

The reason you wanted LA nerfed was because you wanted to win 100% of the time, and now you do you will not want to give up that advantage.

W

witte-

Originally posted by Xandax

The reason you wanted LA nerfed was because you wanted to win 100% of the time, and now you do you will not want to give up that advantage.

No that wasent the point about 100% but we wanted more chance against sbs , like u will find it normal if a sb hits u for 350.
When I walked out of apk there was a shit load sbs camping it.
Now its just the same but with Infils camping mtk.
And how it is now its not fair for sbs even if they purge they don't win alway's.
Givf some new things in thrust line and lower the stun and remove mg's and all are happy.
and Jaond when I get r8 I'm gonne try slash just wanne know how that is.

B

BidAccount

Nope - we wanted equality. LA was a programming error that gave a significant damage advantage that you were never intended to have.

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by witte-
No that wasent the point about 100% but we wanted more chance against sbs , like u will find it normal if a sb hits u for 350.
And how it is now its not fair for sbs even if they purge they don't win alway's.
Givf some new things in thrust line and lower the stun and remove mg's and all are happy.
and Jaond when I get r8 i'm going slash just wanne know how that is.

Now Glottis this is an infil that know what he talks about and know how the game is.

Ande not like you who never been out of the amg fotmzerg

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Now Glottis this is an infil that know what he talks about and know how the game is.

Ande not like you who never been out of the amg fotmzerg

Just cause he says what you want to hear, does not mean he is 100% right....
Offcourse, for you it does.
Till he says DF is not overpowered, then he is wrong again...
Typical.
Regards, Glottis

R

-RG-Jaond

Just cause he says what you want to hear, does not mean he is 100% right....
Offcourse, for you it does.
Till he says DF is not overpowered, then he is wrong again...
Typical.
Regards, Glottis

Yes ofc hes wrong if he say df is not overpowered.

But who do you think know most about infils a rr7 and active for a long time infil or a fotmzerg n00b at amg like you?

H

Haldar

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
LA was a programming error that gave a significant damage advantage that you were never intended to have.

heh

hope dev's will realise that Dfang is a design error which gives a significant damage advantage that you are never intended to have...

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by Haldar
heh

hope dev's will realise that Dfang is a design error which gives a significant damage advantage that you are never intended to have...

Design error and programming error - two very different things...

H

horil

It's not program error, it's designed to be that way, like savages... :ROFLMAO:

H

Haldar

Design error and programming error - two very different things...

agree. but design errors are being made anyway.....

ffs, why shouldnt my boss say 3 months ago that web application i develop now will work as a part of another program which is offline and doesnt support session inheriting while opening new windows....gotta rewrite session part of kernel now....

that's the design error.

X

Xandax

Originally posted by witte-
and Jaond when I get r8 I'm gonne try slash just wanne know how that is.

Just like us SBs want a fighting chance against other assassins.

"You" (generally speaking, not you specific, but others here that continue to sling unfounded statemenst out) automatically expect because SBs complain, that it is because "they want to be uber" - following that excat reasoning, it is the same as "infils wanted to be uber" when they nerfed LA - programming error or not, and now that they are, they don't want to let go of their newfound status.

We as assassins just want to be able to compete.

W

wiseguy1

DF is easier to pull off, but it is a lvl 50 style. Like tanks have also a rear stun style (takes no evade, just back position).
Regards, Glottis

This its a lvl 50 style its supposed to be good argument is kinda lame imo.. If u take a look at the lvl 50 styles a SB get and compare em youll see that the lvl 50 thurst style is far more powerfull then the styles we can get our hand on... especially on an assasin.
LA lv 50 style usable after parry.. useless..
Axe lvl 50 style 2 chain from front poss.. nice dmg but noware near as easy to nail as DF and will not win the fight..
Sword lvl 50 style back poss.. how many times in 1vs1 fights will u get that one in? maybe 1 if u first get Frosty in.. and thats not easy vs an infil..

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by wiseguy1
This its a lvl 50 style its supposed to be good argument is kinda lame imo.. If u take a look at the lvl 50 styles a SB get and compare em youll see that the lvl 50 thurst style is far more powerfull then the styles we can get our hand on... especially on an assasin.
Axe lvl 50 style 2 chain from front poss.. nice dmg but noware near as easy to nail as DF and will not win the fight..
Sword lvl 50 style back poss.. how many times in 1vs1 fights will u get that one in? maybe 1 if u first get Frosty in.. and thats not easy vs an infil..

And to this its so hard to get thrust to 50 with 2.5 spec points :)

BTW morning Teheron :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by wiseguy1

Then bitch about your lvl 50 style being of little use..
Lvl 42 anytime style giving 9s stun.... sounds fair? Even easier to pull off really (except 50% capped evade by Mythic is not 50% capped evade in practice, so scouts enjoy using 2/3 of their end bar to land one...)
Regards, Glottis

W

wiseguy1

Lvl 42 anytime style giving 9s stun.... sounds fair? Even easier to pull off really (except 50% capped evade by Mythic is not 50% capped evade in practice, so scouts enjoy using 2/3 of their end bar to land one...)
Regards, Glottis

Accually i think its more fair that scouts have this than infs having DF cuz its much harder for a scout to land slam then it is for an inf to land DF.. and it uses up end for scouts even if they miss with the attempt to slam.. infs just use backup style so they will not use any end in their attempts to DF an sb..

R

-RG-Jaond

Then bitch about your lvl 50 style being of little use..
Regards, Glottis

Think hunters and rangers would love a 9sec anytime stun style. But ofc albs must have anytime stun styles can be to hard for them having to press 2 bottums and yes df is like an anytime with evade 7.

3alb stealther classes having the 3 best stunstyles in game (for stealthers) Yeah balanced!

B

BidAccount

Think hunters and rangers would love a 9sec anytime stun style. But ofc albs must have anytime stun styles can be to hard for them having to press 2 bottums and yes df is like an anytime with evade 7.

3alb stealther classes having the 3 best stunstyles in game (for stealthers) Yeah balanced!

Oh stop sulking.

1 mid class having access to 3 separate forms of CC, chain, shield, 2k hits and 2 instaheals.

Yeah balanced....

O

old.anubis

Oh stop sulking.

1 mid class having access to 3 separate forms of CC, chain, shield, 2k hits and 2 instaheals.

Yeah balanced....

you forget insta interrupt on 5 sec timer :great:

R

-RG-Jaond

Oh stop sulking.

Yeah balanced....

And what does that have to do with stealthers?

B

BidAccount

That they're in the same realm

That this is realm v realm conflict

When they create a stealth only server then you can complain. Till then its realm balance.

R

-RG-Jaond

Ok no more healer whine then, albs have infils/scouts and mincer :great:

B

BidAccount

Ok no more healer whine then, albs have infils/scouts and mincer :great:

Ok - but we reserve the right to complain about savages :)

R

-RG-Jaond

Ok - but we reserve the right to complain about savages :)

ok but then I still want to whine about infils :)

O

old.anubis

savages, healers and shamans versus scouts, minstrels and infiltrators
fair enuff ^^

C

cercela

And the reason infs get more spec points was cause of the higher hp on sb's, and the magic on ns's.

NS magic = waste of end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom