All albstealthers QQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
Says the pre 1.62 fotm shadowzerk that doesn't know what he's talking about?

Would be supriced if you even played your infil pre 1.62

FOTM

E

Ekydus

I suppose everyone who doesn't give a shit about DF and levels an Infil nowadays is FoTM too?

Retard.

L

loxleyhood

You know who I like? Nightshades. They don't whine, flame or brag, they just get on with things.

B

belth

Originally posted by loxleyhood
You know who I like? Nightshades. They don't whine, flame or brag, they just get on with things.

Most of them have quit whining atleast for now because someone inevitably brings up their fancy RA's and in case of DF-whines, DB ;)

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Would be supriced if you even played your infil pre 1.62

FOTM

Short memory jaod.

Already told you my infil has been around as an on and off char for a long time - after playing my arms for quite a while and a few other bg alts. Solo'd to 50 (minus buffbot) over space of a few months playing it now and then. Think he was actually created around the time of the bg patch.

Just wasn't worth trying to rvr as a solo infil unbuffed v pre 1.62 shadowjerks. 40% damage advantage needs no skill. Now its equalised and the shadowjerk player has become the biggest whinemonkey in the game. If they put as much effort into learning how to play an assassin, and not trying to play a tank with stealth, as they do whining then they'd be dangerous.

But don't let the facts stop you.

N

nalistah

Short memory jaod.

Already told you my infil has been around as an on and off char for a long time - after playing my arms for quite a while and a few other bg alts. Solo'd to 50 (minus buffbot) over space of a few months playing it now and then. Think he was actually created around the time of the bg patch.

Just wasn't worth trying to rvr as a solo infil unbuffed v pre 1.62 shadowjerks. 40% damage advantage needs no skill. Now its equalised and the shadowjerk player has become the biggest whinemonkey in the game. If they put as much effort into learning how to play an assassin, and not trying to play a tank with stealth, as they do whining then they'd be dangerous.

you are just so full of shit, do you know that? and u actually believe what u say.
I understand that u dont have a sig that says who you are ingame, beacuse you are Glottis as a fakenicker.

Dragonfang has _always_ been overpowered. Mids LA got nerfed (our only counter towards Dragonfang... even thou my LA was never any UBER, as my highest spec in it pre 1.62 was 39), but dragonfang is still there.

I

infernalwrath

Originally posted by nalistah
And slam from a scout - insta to imo :O.
u are so clueless... :rolleyes:
now go join your stealthzerg like a good stealthzergling

R

-RG-Jaond

Re: Re: All albstealthers QQ

Originally posted by infernalwrath
u are so clueless... :rolleyes:
now go join your stealthzerg like a good stealthzergling

FU he play in group of 2 or 3 stealthers

Fighting 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 up 2fg of fotm dragonfanging dickheads like you.

R

-RG-Jaond

So pre 1.62 your char wasnt good enough to rvr with? and now overpowerd and with the most overpowerd style in the game you CAMP AMG 24/7 WITH THE REST OF THE FOTM ZERG!

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by nalistah
you are just so full of shit, do you know that? and u actually believe what u say.
I understand that u dont have a sig that says who you are ingame, beacuse you are Glottis as a fakenicker.

Dragonfang has _always_ been overpowered. Mids LA got nerfed (our only counter towards Dragonfang... even thou my LA was never any UBER, as my highest spec in it pre 1.62 was 39), but dragonfang is still there.

Your funny, you are really even believing that LA was never overpowered, BD's are not overpowered, healers are not a tad uber, and savages are perfectly inline.

Infact, you probably think Albion is there only to feed you rp's.
With equal chances, you lose.
With equal chances, you bitch.
You are just a fotm sb, hanging around too long, and should be a fotm savage now, saying elite things like "wtfpwnd".
Offcourse, the alternative is just to play like you do now, and did pre nerf. Group up and stealthzerg.
Regards, Glottis

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
With equal chances, you lose.
With equal chances, you bitch.

Tell me how it can be equal when:

Infils got 2.5spec points
Can chose thrust or slash, And we can spec slash or eh slash :great:
A 9sec stun after evade
Str/con debuff hurt sbs more
SB got ubah RA shadowrun (an infil asked me for help with ra and I told him what i got, ha asked why I didnt have vanish and I told him about our uber RA shadowrun, AND HE START TO LAUGH! )

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Tell me how it can be equal when:

Infils got 2.5spec points
Can chose thrust or slash, And we can spec slash or eh slash :great:
A 9sec stun after evade
Str/con debuff hurt sbs more
SB got ubah RA shadowrun (an infil asked me for help with ra and I told him what i got, ha asked why I didnt have vanish and I told him about our uber RA shadowrun, AND HE START TO LAUGH! )

It is a bit stupid to start bitching about one RA on infs...
I'm sure infs would love to have AP also, or clerics would not mind having access to group purge, or to perfect recovery.
Yes, your shadowrun sounds like crap, and probably is, but you lot had the benefit of see hidden (more sb's had see hidden than infs, mind you, there were even more sb's than infs... oh, lets forget that).
Lets forget slash or 2-h slash also while we are trying to feck someone over.
Lets also forget the lvl 35 evade chain that sb's have access to...
Lets forget the fact that thrust does crap damage against sb's. In order to do nice damage (similar to an sb even after nerf) you have to be slash. Are you saying a thrust inf will outdamage a debuffed slash sb or inf? Besides when they might df...
And the reason infs get more spec points was cause of the higher hp on sb's, and the magic on ns's. Mind you, dual wield works a bit different from LA also... we don't hit with the offhand each round. We do sometimes, for slightly higher damage than a SB would all the time.
Stop trying to pretend you are playing a gimped class, when things are equal.
SB's can still kill plenty, and fast.
Just you bitching too much stops you from doing it.
Regards, Glottis

R

-RG-Jaond

It is a bit stupid to start bitching about one RA on infs...
I'm sure infs would love to have AP also, or clerics would not mind having access to group purge, or to perfect recovery.

Hey i would also like AP

Yes, your shadowrun sounds like crap, and probably is, but you lot had the benefit of see hidden (more sb's had see hidden than infs, mind you, there were even more sb's than infs... oh, lets forget that).

Infils also have acces to See Hiden, and dont tell me its bad for alb to have an extra stealther class with speed/mess/stun etc etc

Lets forget the fact that thrust does crap damage against sb's. In order to do nice damage (similar to an sb even after nerf) you have to be slash. Are you saying a thrust inf will outdamage a debuffed slash sb or inf? Besides when they might df...

And lets forget that Mid leather is resistant to thrust dmg to?
But still a thrust infil can beat the shit our of an sb if purge is down using the dmg sb is resistant to yeah balanced!
Spec slash if you want to kill sb else you should die 90% of the fights.

And the reason infs get more spec points was cause of the higher hp on sb's, and the magic on ns's. Mind you, dual wield works a bit different from LA also... we don't hit with the offhand each round. We do sometimes, for slightly higher damage than a SB would all the time.

Yeah would trade my 50 extra hp for 2.5spec points anyday, and im sure ns would like that trade to.

And we have to spec LA high to do decent dmg and get acces to our 2nd in a chain after evade stun! For an sb with 2.2 spec points we have to sacrifice our cs line to get high wpn skill, acces to our evade stun and best debuff.

W

witte-

Jaond no, not 90% that's to much ...

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by witte-
Jaond no, not 90% that's to much ...

Nono witte, You should have to spec slash if you want to kill sb

Alb leather neutral to slash
Mid leather resistant to thrust

If it was equal sb should win almost every fight and you would have to spec slash to win, and loose ur instawin bottum muhahah ;)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Hey i would also like AP
I'm sure you would. You want AP, and Vanish. Have to be uber and all.

Infils also have acces to See Hiden, and dont tell me its bad for alb to have an extra stealther class with speed/mess/stun etc etc
[/B]
No, but by default it was worth more for an SB or NS to have SH than it was for an Inf. Simply because of the higher population you can discover with it.

And lets forget that Mid leather is resistant to thrust dmg to?
But still a thrust infil can beat the shit our of an sb if purge is down using the dmg sb is resistant to yeah balanced!
[/B]
Your wrong Jaond, you want all infs to die 90% of the time.
You want to go back to pre 1.62 when SB's owned Emain. A slash inf will still lose to an SB in straight out melee due to haste con buff that you guys have. Happens often enough. Speccing slash is no 100% win garantee for an inf. So speccing thrust should not be a 100% lose garantee for an inf either. You win some, you lose some.

Yeah would trade my 50 extra hp for 2.5spec points anyday, and im sure ns would like that trade to.
And we have to spec LA high to do decent dmg and get acces to our 2nd in a chain after evade stun! For an sb with 2.2 spec points we have to sacrifice our cs line to get high wpn skill, acces to our evade stun and best debuff. [/B]
Believe it or not, but an inf also has to lower their CS line if they want a higher chance to dual wield. You are making it out to be that an inf has 50slash/thrust, 50 dual wield, 50 stealth, 50 envenom and 50 CS.
You guys never even used the CS line, so why are you complaining about it? You have no stun if you spec high in LA, infs have no stun if they spec slash... What is the point you are trying to make? Yes, DF is easier to pull off, but it is a lvl 50 style. Like tanks have also a rear stun style (takes no evade, just back position).
Regards, Glottis

B

BidAccount

So pre 1.62 your char wasnt good enough to rvr with? and now overpowerd and with the most overpowerd style in the game you CAMP AMG 24/7 WITH THE REST OF THE FOTM ZERG!

LOL

From a pre 1.62 fotm shadowjerk.

Funy how pre 1.62 infils weren't overpowered, and now with no enhancements they are......

Funny how pre 1.62 you couldn't step out of the atk without running into half a dozen shadowjerk groups before you reached amg.

I just got fed up of feeding rps to an overpowered 1 button spamming bunch of fotm shadowjerks. Now they're on an equal footing - they sulk, whine and bitch about it, but equal is what they are.

But hey Joad - facts never stopped you before.

R

-RG-Jaond

I'm sure you would. You want AP, and Vanish. Have to be uber and all.

No i would like to have a decent sb only ra

No, but by default it was worth more for an SB or NS to have SH than it was for an Inf. Simply because of the higher population you can discover with it.

Would trade pre 1.62 see hiden anyday for a mid stealth class with speed/stun/mess

Your wrong Jaond, you want all infs to die 90% of the time.
You want to go back to pre 1.62 when SB's owned Emain. A slash inf will still lose to an SB in straight out melee due to haste con buff that you guys have. Happens often enough. Speccing slash is no 100% win garantee for an inf. So speccing thrust should not be a 100% lose garantee for an inf either. You win some, you lose some.

Dont mind to loose if it would be a fair fight. But with df its not
And when did i say 100% ? And now you say a sb need 2 buffbots to win vs a infil? yeah thats balanced, look at your own buffers specline and give my shamie that af buff you have if you want it to be egual.

You guys never even used the CS line, so why are you complaining about it? You have no stun if you spec high in LA, infs have no stun if they spec slash... What is the point you are trying to make? Yes, DF is easier to pull off, but it is a lvl 50 style. Like tanks have also a rear stun style

Respec to sz after 1.62 was soulblade pre 1.62 so stfu
Give me a lvl 50 of evade style in sword then so i dont have to spec la.

R

-RG-Jaond

LOL

From a pre 1.62 fotm shadowjerk.

Never played shadowzerk before 1.62

INow they're on an equal footing - they sulk, whine and bitch about it, but equal is what they are.

Ask any of the good infils like witte if df is overpowerd then, just cause ppl like you and glottis manage suck playing an overpowerd class dosnt mean its balanced

But hey Joad - facts never stopped you before.

I showed you a long list over why infil vs sb is not equal and you told me that you could make me a list like that showing infils disadvantage in 3min. Was 1month ago now where is it?

B

BidAccount

Fair point - I'll dig that out and maybe deal with it today - if work doesn't intrude.

Very easy to point out a list of class weaknesses. SBs however have only 2 problems that need addressing:

1. A thrust/pierce line to replace sword or axe based on dex/str.
2. To stfu and quit crying.

R

-RG-Jaond

Fair point - I'll dig that out and maybe deal with it today - if work doesn't intrude.

Wil be fun reading :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom