All Albions Are Not Nice People!!!!!

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by Archeon
Ok, so heres what i was doing. I was in DF handing out cake and cookies to all the good little boys and girls (definatly not wtfpwning grey cons). And all of a sudden this blue con inf comes along!!! I mean wtf? Blue con? so anyway, i start to wtfpwn him as you do and suddenly he was all 'evade' 'df' 'evade' df' evade' 'df' and i was all 'ouch' 'ouch' 'ouch' and then i died!?!!!!

I mean wtf?!!!!! i'm from Midgard, i'm an FoTM shaman what the F**K! is going on? I'm not allowed to get wtfpwned by some stupid blue con 2 button n00b! with his DFfortehwin skillz!!!!!

...So anyway, i wrote this totally bad ass letter to Mythic...

Note the use of the fullstop for all you people like like to point out stuff like that.

So anyway, just to let you all know. If you have a bluecon inf with DF your days are numbers. Your all gonna be totally banned!!!

........oh, and Kthxbye ;)

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo
funny post
haahahahha
dffortehwin@lvl45 :p;p:p:p

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Tualatin
now it gets sad.

Stuff with Peder was funny, but you're just copying his act.

archeon was funny long before peder arrived on the scene

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
archeon was funny long before peder arrived on the scene

Don't waste the time on this Flim, i mean if people want to think i'm copying sombodys act by making a joke let them. I'm nowhere near vain enough to think that this is by any means an original idea.

I mean hell, if you think about it. Every joke is copying in on the act of the original 'A man walks into a bar' joke/jokes. Even things like movies copy and leech from each others ideas (The Matrix was supposedly ripped off the Transformers Movie/some japanise cartoons)

And now i think about it, my actual name is ripped off a Starcraft character (and apparently an archeological park in sweden).

Maybe theres a lesson in all this somwhere? I dunno, i'm too hungry to think about it at the moment :)

C

Ckiller ofDust

Archeon btw where did your sig guide go??? i loved to read that story

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Ckiller ofDust
Archeon btw where did your sig guide go??? i loved to read that story

Assume your talking about the mis-adventures. links here. Enjoy :)

D

Deskiziado

Originally posted by loxleyhood
I know this is a sarcastic post, but I want to point out that would can't actually see that a blue con is blue until you kill him.

Think that if he uses radar can know lvl of his enemy ...

B

belth

I got to the 3rd day and they banned me, apparently they changed the CoC so its now illegal to sell items belonging to other people :(

Err... That's liek ghey. The game's non-concensual PvP (or was anyway) and you can't sell stuff you've looted. How fucked up is that.

C

Ckiller ofDust

Assume your talking about the mis-adventures. links here. Enjoy :)

Thanks.. just that one :clap: :clap: its hillarious read it prob 15 times still love it :)

A

Archeon

Originally posted by belth
Err... That's liek ghey. The game's non-concensual PvP (or was anyway) and you can't sell stuff you've looted. How fucked up is that.

Urrr... well that wasn't exactly what i was doing. More like selling stuff then telling people that 'Person X' had it and they would take the cash and stuff. I prefer doing stuff thats essencially harmless (if slightly annoying).

Lucky for me i have m4d running away sk1llz or i'd probably have been chain-PKed :)

T

treaza

he was all 'evade' 'df' 'evade' df' evade' 'df' and i was all 'ouch' 'ouch' 'ouch' and then i died!?!!!!

ROfl, Blue con with DF... ppl should stop reading there....

DF is an lvl50 style... :p

T

thorwyntf

ROfl, Blue con with DF... ppl should stop reading there....

DF is an lvl50 style...

Sparky is laughing at you. :p

...btw.. is detecting sarcasm really a lost virtue these days? :/

S

Silenzio

this blue con inf comes along!!! I mean wtf? Blue con? so anyway, i start to wtfpwn him as you do and suddenly he was all 'evade' 'df' 'evade' df' evade' 'df' and i was all 'ouch' 'ouch' 'ouch' and then i died!?!!!!

I get wtfpwned by some stupid blue con 2 button n00b! with his DFfortehwin skillz!!!!!

So anyway, just to let you all know. If you have a bluecon inf with DF your days are numbers. Your all gonna be totally banned!!!

Drunk or Jokeing?

u cant see a blue con anymore... untill u kill him...

a blue con can not use Dragon Fang... since is a lvl 50 style...

if this sad story is true...
u got kille by harmsting chain... and u was not stunned

stop drinking gasoline...

F

Flimgoblin

I mean hell, if you think about it. Every joke is copying in on the act of the original 'A man walks into a bar' joke/jokes.

A man walked into a cave...

hrm not quite sure where the joke is there :)

T

thorwyntf

Drunk or Jokeing?

u cant see a blue con anymore... untill u kill him...

a blue con can not use Dragon Fang... since is a lvl 50 style...

if this sad story is true...
u got kille by harmsting chain... and u was not stunned

stop drinking gasoline...

:ROFLMAO:

omg guys....!!!
don´t you get it? You´re actualy better than Archeons first posting. :D

A

arrakeen

imo people should really start to read the full thread, but ill admit it kind of funny reading all the replys :p

B

belth

Urrr... well that wasn't exactly what i was doing. More like selling stuff then telling people that 'Person X' had it and they would take the cash and stuff. I prefer doing stuff thats essencially harmless (if slightly annoying).

Lucky for me i have m4d running away sk1llz or i'd probably have been chain-PKed :)

ROFL that's class :D Me, I propably couldn't kill anything with my Tao :(

Originally posted by arrakeen
imo people should really start to read the full thread, but ill admit it kind of funny reading all the replys :p

Oh that'll never happen, it's BW ;)

T

Tasans

Dude you didnt play it right...
You should had insta aoe stun him then pbaoe disease then you should fire your insta buffs and doublefrost4tehwin.
Dude the sk1lls were not with you that day.

Oh and lol at some people posted here.

A

Archeon

Originally posted by thorwyntf
man walked into a cave...

hrm not quite sure where the joke is there

The full joke goes...

A Man Walks Into A Bar, Ouch.

Class joke if you ask me ;)

T

thorwyntf

that was Flims quote, not mine! :)

but I have to agree, the joke is a class A one.

A

Archeon

Originally posted by thorwyntf
that was Flims quote, not mine! :)

Damn been caught out, i wasn't paying too much attention and quoted you instead of Flim. On reading it back after i'd posted i realised my mistake and quickly editted the text (didn't bother with the name, sorry :) )

F

Flimgoblin

The full joke goes...

A Man Walks Into A Bar, Ouch.

Class joke if you ask me ;)

I know :) that's why the slightly older man walks into the cave joke is missing something... ;)

M

mincepie

FFS MOTHIC AND GOAT NURF DRAGONASSFANG!!!!

or something i guess <shrug>

O

old_saxo

not been ashed to read the replie post but

blue con infil df ? think you walked wrong in town its a lvl 50 thrust req = he was lvl 50 and if you say his blue then it was not df,

you got owned amen

A

Ala

Re: Re: All Albions Are Not Nice People!!!!!

Originally posted by Tilda
:rolleyes:

Warning Tilda, please read coc .. single smiley posts r spam.. tut tut...

;)

I only say that cos i got a warning the other day 4 it and I didn't think there was anything wrong with it.. the coc corrected me though :(

imo single smiley replies can be a valid response to a thread :p

..and re: This Thread,

Even if this guy totally is making up a bs story, I really liked it ... funny and lots of silly l33tz0r writing :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom