All Albions Are Not Nice People!!!!!

A

Archeon

Ok, so heres what i was doing. I was in DF handing out cake and cookies to all the good little boys and girls (definatly not wtfpwning grey cons). And all of a sudden this blue con inf comes along!!! I mean wtf? Blue con? so anyway, i start to wtfpwn him as you do and suddenly he was all 'evade' 'df' 'evade' df' evade' 'df' and i was all 'ouch' 'ouch' 'ouch' and then i died!?!!!!

I mean wtf?!!!!! i'm from Midgard, i'm an FoTM shaman what the F**K! is going on? I'm not allowed to get wtfpwned by some stupid blue con 2 button n00b! with his DFfortehwin skillz!!!!!

...So anyway, i wrote this totally bad ass letter to Mythic...

0I! Tw4+$, I Ju$+ 9O+ w+phpWN3D. d0 5OMTHing 4B0Ut IT!!!!

Note the use of the fullstop for all you people like like to point out stuff like that.

So anyway, just to let you all know. If you have a bluecon inf with DF your days are numbers. Your all gonna be totally banned!!!

........oh, and Kthxbye ;)

L

loxleyhood

I know this is a sarcastic post, but I want to point out that would can't actually see that a blue con is blue until you kill him.

K

KoreanLover

Originally posted by loxleyhood
I know this is a sarcastic post, but I want to point out that would can't actually see that a blue con is blue until you kill him.

.. and blue cons doesn't have DF ;)

But :clap: nice post, made me laugh ;)

B

belth

Psst, Archeon, it's time to take that 15 free days of Mir :eek:

A

Archeon

Originally posted by belth
Psst, Archeon, it's time to take that 15 free days of Mir :eek:

I got to the 3rd day and they banned me, apparently they changed the CoC so its now illegal to sell items belonging to other people :(

T

Tilda

er
i could be barking up the wrong metaphorical tree, but, DF = lvl 50 style, and blue con inf?

E

Edohadien

arch u speak worse then outlaw. you are now the new tit

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Archeon
Ok, so heres what i was doing. I was in DF handing out cake and cookies to all the good little boys and girls (definatly not wtfpwning grey cons). And all of a sudden this blue con inf comes along!!! I mean wtf? Blue con? so anyway, i start to wtfpwn him as you do and suddenly he was all 'evade' 'df' 'evade' df' evade' 'df' and i was all 'ouch' 'ouch' 'ouch' and then i died!?!!!!

So anyway, just to let you all know. If you have a bluecon inf with DF your days are numbers. Your all gonna be totally banned!!!

:rolleyes:

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Tilda
er
i could be barking up the wrong metaphorical tree, but, DF = lvl 50 style, and blue con inf?

Lies i tell you, DF is a baseline inf skill dontcha know? To give an example, i was in Thid this afternoon with my Thane. And this Inf jumped me, so i swung my plastic toy hammer with all my 6yr old might and the guy evaded. Then after he evaded he hit me!!! It was totally a DF, i did consider sending a letter to GoA about that as well, i've got screenies and all. :)

Edit: See the screenie, it totally shows how i was wtfpwned by Dragonfang!

DF.JPG

C

Coim-

Tilda, must we explain the meaning of sarcasm to you? He's just trying to do a peder type post.

E

Ekydus

Yeah...

It's an insult for him to laugh at you TBH. :p

L

lorric

Originally posted by -Freezingwiz-
rofl I have to quote that ;P

Just so u know he is joking so you quoting him and then putting that "Since when was DF a low lvl style" crap at the bottom makes u look like a tit.

A

Archeon

Originally posted by lorric
Just so u know he is joking so you quoting him and then putting that "Since when was DF a low lvl style" crap at the bottom makes u look like a tit.

This is no joke sonnie, this is a serious post farming session here! baseline DF for infs must be nerfed!!!

W

Whisperess

Getting kinda standard these days it seems, C&P half-posts or obvious jokes and putting them in sig.

Guess they think they look cool with it

K

Kagato.

Erm, infi with a polearm in your doodle? By a sweet pa if it we're possible :)

F

-frostor-

why on earth were u melee'ing a blue con
why on earth didnt u use ur wtfpwn end regen , ren away and dot'ed him

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by KoreanLover
.. and blue cons doesn't have DF ;)

If he's like level 58 or something the infil will be bluecon and have DF :p

C

Ckiller ofDust

Originally posted by Archeon
Lies i tell you, DF is a baseline inf skill dontcha know? To give an example, i was in Thid this afternoon with my Thane. And this Inf jumped me, so i swung my plastic toy hammer with all my 6yr old might and the guy evaded. Then after he evaded he hit me!!! It was totally a DF, i did consider sending a letter to GoA about that as well, i've got screenies and all. :)

Edit: See the screenie, it totally shows how i was wtfpwned by Dragonfang!

DF.JPG

U my hero :clap: :clap:

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by -frostor-
why on earth were u melee'ing a blue con
why on earth didnt u use ur wtfpwn end regen , ren away and dot'ed him

why on earth don´t you get some "sarcasme detection" skills?

T

Tualatin

now it gets sad.

Stuff with Peder was funny, but you're just copying his act.

Users who are viewing this thread