all against the new shade-form, sign here!

unskilled_

Fledgling Freddie
wanted to see if I was the only one against this new black svartalf from hell shadeform...give the old one back :O

ill print it, frame it and mail it in if enough people sign ;)

// unskilled_

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
/Signed

dno about the old one either, was a bit cheap that you were nearly invisible.

But hell! this new "zombie"-form is just taking the piss on us! Some newbie graphician in practice at Mythic just found the "Invert" key in photoshop, huh?

And you cannot even see your weapons? That day I am hitting a scout with my heater instead of battler im going insane!

acei

Fledgling Freddie
The old shadeform was ridiculously overpowered, people walked around as if they were in stealth because it pratically made them totally invisible. You still get the 200pt 100% ablative and the shapechange still makes it difficult to see what class you are.

Cracked

Fledgling Freddie
It's great, finally i can see the scouts fireing on me from a mile away. SUPER update Mythic!

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
it was GOOD that they changed it. but would be nice if they put some work into it :<

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
agree with judas, old version was over powered in the fact that any ranged class could be invisible, including support classes. but a little more effort in the new skin would have been nice.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
old morph: u could barely see, it needed fixing.

new morph: u can plainly see what race they are, plainly see if they are a shield user or not. so much for the morph... :twak:

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
T-2000 look forteh win

now givf polymorph hands & armour.......................I'll be a happy scout then!!!!

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
unskilled_ said:
wanted to see if I was the only one against this new black svartalf from hell shadeform...give the old one back :O

ill print it, frame it and mail it in if enough people sign ;)

// unskilled_
its good it got nerfed.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
needed a nerf no argue about that BUT cmon... they a bit overdone it imo :> The char gets bigger then before and awfuly ugly (well for me at least:)).

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
Some peeps missing the point here.

1. Yes, old one was overpowerd. It needed to change.

2. Yes, the new one is ugly as hell, can't see your weps and you look so bad that you allmost don't want to use it.

3. Whining about it can get it changed to better, no reason why Mythic can't put some imagination into it.

serious

Fledgling Freddie
very good fix..now go and hurry and get us the patch where they nerf croc form...!!

S.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
maybe a very faint grey version of the old shade form would have done, blacks a bit over kill, it's so dark you even stand out at night

vintervargen

Banned
its weird that you can see shields tho, but not weaps. bad for druids/healers but good for clerics i guess :E

Methos

Loyal Freddie
When i first saw the new shadeform in 1.69 i updated my graphics drivers cos i thought it was bugged.

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Methos said:
When i first saw the new shadeform in 1.69 i updated my graphics drivers cos i thought it was bugged.

alb logic 4tw :touch:

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
They copy'n pasted lots of epic armour skins.
The new crafted weapons we got a while back were copies from other realms(think my crafted 5.4 spd hammer has an alb skin)
They gave us hammer versions of Malice and Battler, but kept the same skins.

Why would they spend more than 5 mins to design a new shadeform? :(

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
who cares about how it looks ! now u can cancle the shape change and keep the ablabtive ! :wub:

Comos

Loyal Freddie
cougar said:
i look like the superhero i am now

mids cant be heroes... some super vilain maybe

on-topic: nice nerf at last, too bad they messed up the skin completely... but the old shade form was just wrong

unskilled_

Fledgling Freddie
Z^^ said:
its good it got nerfed.

maybe yes.. im not talking about how good it is :p im saying it looks like something i pooped out yesterday :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom