Aliens VS. Predator

U

-Ultimate

I could be wrong but i think that these books take place after Aliens and act as if Alien3 never happened. The characters in them are actually Hicks(Wilks and Newt(Billie).

S

silverthorn

Been reading the review that has appeared on AintItCoolNews and it sounds like Anderson is going to right royally feck up what was a wonderful franchise until Alien 4.

From what I read Lance Henriksen is playing Weyland (of weyland yutani one would presume) and the story doesn't seem to take into account the previous films...

Interesting story, but I preferred the original comic book version that Dark Horse did on a colonised planet that got caught up in a Predator Hunt... was really cool

W

WPKenny

Originally posted by silverthorn
Interesting story, but I preferred the original comic book version that Dark Horse did on a colonised planet that got caught up in a Predator Hunt... was really cool

Yeah. Great story. There was even a supposed script that someone had written for an AvP film based on that comic floating around the net. Was a good read actually.

S

silverthorn

I think that was one done by David Hayter (he of Solid Snake voice fame!!!) if I remember right.

Dunno why the studios seem to think Anderson is good at this sort of stuff :eek:

A

Arnor

Originally posted by WPKenny
Yeah. Great story. There was even a supposed script that someone had written for an AvP film based on that comic floating around the net. Was a good read actually.

I totally loved that script *swoon*

E

Embattle

I enjoyed Event Horizon, the bit that always gets me is the part where Sam Neil enters the tunnel and the lights go out.....:eek6:

E

envenom

yeah same that film is actually scary i thought most of my mates shit themselfs too

C

Conchabar

How can anyone call a horror film a horror film there just funneh as fork!!!!! Alien was a laugh tt alien vs pred t'should be ghood imho

T

Tom

ahh the modern generation, no imagination whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread