Alcohol = shit

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
1. I say and do stupid things, in short; I become a moron.
2. I feel like hammered shit the day/days after.
3. I often eat hamburgers/pizza the day after.
4. I cant train the day/days after.
5. Alchol is a poison that attacks every single organ in the body.

I have been drinking every weekend and sometimes in the middle of the week for 17 years... totally pointless.

Always the same... one beer becomes 2... becomes 3.... becomes 10...

In short; alcohol turns me into a real-life-gimp.

But the BIG question, if I stop drinking alcohol, what should I replace it with?

:(

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:

I have been drinking every weekend and sometimes in the middle of the week for 17 years... totally pointless.

In short; alcohol turns me into a real-life-gimp.

But the BIG question, if I stop drinking alcohol, what should I replace it with?

:(

Cocaine; at least you'll get thin.

Or just don't drink? :)

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:

You don't replace an addiction. You either get rid of it or you don't.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Doesnt sound like he is addicted at all, would be a case of waking up and hitting the drink straight away every day. If you dont want to drink at all then removing yourself from clubs and bars and stuff is the key, its bloody difficult to go out clubbing with friends and not drink.

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
eggy said:
Cocaine; at least you'll get thin.

so will your wallet I'm afraid. weed would be a more appropriate substitute :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I have been considering giving up for a while, I can't take the hangovers anymore and it can take me days to recover. I took a month or so off drinking recently but people always made me feel a bit odd when they saw that I was drinking water or soft drinks, people really do think you are a killjoy if you don't drink. Anyway, I started drinking againa few weeks ago but really wish I hadn't, I like the getting drunk part and the social aspect but god damn my body suffers everytime I even have a couple of drinks now. I think it is my body sending me a sign to jack this shit in.

Marc

FH is my second home
Cozak said:
Doesnt sound like he is addicted at all, would be a case of waking up and hitting the drink straight away every day. If you dont want to drink at all then removing yourself from clubs and bars and stuff is the key, its bloody difficult to go out clubbing with friends and not drink.

I never drink alcohol when I go clubbing, just water ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Jeriraa said:
You don't replace an addiction. You either get rid of it or you don't.

Actually this is proven that you DO change an addiction to something that isn't harmful.

Change smoking to chewing gum.

Change drinking alcohol to drinking coke.

It's all about willpower, and the will is a f*cker that wants something else.

Rustane

Fledgling Freddie
Yvbani said:
so will your wallet I'm afraid. weed would be a more appropriate substitute :)

Yeah cause being in jail for stealing car stereos is better than a hangover :eek:
strange.

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
Rustane said:
Yeah cause being in jail for stealing car stereos is better than a hangover :eek:
strange.

Im with Sparx... whats that got to do with Steros!? lol

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Rustane said:
strange.

Yeah keep drinking beer and spend 10yrs inside for assaulting someone whilst drunk....

Most pointless statement ever..............

Stoners don't steal anything - they are all too hammered to be bothered...

Rustane

Fledgling Freddie
Dont junkies have to finance their heavy drug-addiction by stealing other peoples stuff ?

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Rustane said:
Dont junkies have to finance their heavy drug-addiction by stealing other peoples stuff ?

Nah thats chavs to support their fake burberry n shellsuit habits - scourge of the universe!!

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
Doesnt sound like he is addicted at all, would be a case of waking up and hitting the drink straight away every day.
Thats a common missunderstanding. What you describe is the last stage of an alcohol addiction.
You can be an addict if you drink 1 beer a day. You can be an addict too if you only drink at the weekends.
Its not about the amounts. Its about doing it frequently and attuning your body to it.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Jeriraa said:
Thats a common missunderstanding. What you describe is the last stage of an alcohol addiction.
You can be an addict if you drink 1 beer a day. You can be an addict too if you only drink at the weekends.
Its not about the amounts. Its about doing it frequently and attuning your body to it.

I drink 2-3 beers every night after work with my dinner and when sitting at my pc, and have done for 4 years or so. I could stop any time I wanted to, but I enjoy a beer so I wont, Im not an alcoholic or addicted to beer.

The way you put it is pretty stupid, imo. By your description pretty much everyone would be an addict to most things, if you eat a sandwich for lunch every day does that make you addicted to sandwiches? I dont think so but it is the same as having a beer a day.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Rustane said:

possibly if it was smack, not weed tho

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Mey said:
Cozak i hope its newkie brown?

Thats for the weekends ;) Snakebite and Broon ale on the weekends Stella during the week :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
i really love wakeing up the next day an have no idea what i did the day before :) why is that girl not calling you back? did you piss her off? why cant i walk? why is there a big black man sleeping next to me?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Jox said:

i couldnt tell you how to replace it. but if youve been drinking 17 yrs should you still get hang overs? i know if i drink every other day for like a week i dont get a hangover. and if you are eating junk food, just make sure there isnt any available. maybe prepare healthy meals the day before and leave them somewhere conveniant?

all i can suggest tbh. i dont plan on giving it up anytime soon so i havent thought about it.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
I have stopped drinking, but only because I realised I were a total dick after to much absinthe or whiskey, and did things and said things I really didnt mean... So now Ive joined the darksight of non alcohol and more workout... It sucks tbh.

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
I used to get pissed all the time, but gave up and just smoke Ganja now... it was a good swap for me.. stoped m ebing a twat when drunk and gave me somthing to do whan all my mates were drinking etc.

Rinusch

Fledgling Freddie
echome said:
I have stopped drinking, but only because I realised I were a total dick after to much absinthe or whiskey, and did things and said things I really didnt mean... So now Ive joined the darksight of non alcohol and more workout... It sucks tbh.

It is not to late to turn yourself to the light again, young one, Let us hail the Ale!

Marc

FH is my second home
Cozak said:
Thats for the weekends ;) Snakebite and Broon ale on the weekends Stella during the week :)

Bullshit. Stop trying to act like a hardened drinker. I saw the pic of your desktop and it was littered with empty fosters cans. My piss is stronger. You are a disgrace to the geordie race :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom