Albs!!!!

D

Doom

only good irvr is when an enemy realm have eras. lots of places to roam then.

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Charmangle you said the following:

There should be enough gg's out to roam Arga anyway...problem is prolly more that the lower rr groups or the groups who hasnt got a decent setup gets bored of beeing farmed and therefor goes to roam Irvr...but that can hardly be bad, since they seem to like it and high rr groups wount have people to steamroll!

a) enough gg's in agra? Probably, yet this week they've been nearly all spotted to hit the zerg in the back when albs tried to retake a tower of Berk. (this also includes hibs fg groups)

b) there's not many low rr groups that actually go to agramon for the reason you stated indeed... however "roaming" around the irvr this week i doubt very much they like it seeing there's been a huge mid zerg as i stated in my first post which contains of at least a third WL's. And as we all know getting killed over and over and over again (eventhough you are only a port away) is not everyone's kind of fun.

c) As for the high rr groups not having any people to steamroll... see part a) and i'm pretty sure the huge midzerg that's been out since they got the irvr this week comes quite close to steamrolling each and everyone that even sneezes in alb frontier.

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
Hypocrite?

Don't see any hypocrite things in my post seeing as i always log off at midnight gmt as i do have work to go to in the morning.

As for other albs who might have done it in the past you say? You really wanna go down the road again of, you poke my eye i poke yours and instead of being even i poke yours cuz you just poked mine!
This does not mean i agree with what albs might have done in the past!

On the otherside... don't even throw everybody in the same tray will you as you don't know shit about them, so think before you write about people being a hypocrite! :twak:

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Brittles/no brittles...

xxManiacxx said:
Insta kill as a stealther? Since when? When u beaten through 3+ brittle guards? or hitting on chain/plate? Or for all the albs/hibs hitting through a sm pet?

Come back after 1.82 and we might have a discussion about stealthers insta killing ppl ;)

Well what about those stormlord runiemaisters then ?:) No love at all for them ?:)

What I meant was that you have to use all that just not to get instakilled by a stelather and thats whats boring about them and game destructive. Since you cant see them in advance they will get the hit and unless you opt by getting your brittles up and hyper buff your pet etc your just fodder...

So basically: Either they instakill you or they are toast...and how fun is that ?:)

/Charmangle

ps. Well that patch is in my opinion one of the most moronic patches ever...you remove the protections from those with least HP AND increase the damage on the stealthers so they can actually take you out with 1 PA (well close to anyway)...shouldnt that mean that you remove their stealth to compensate for the instakill abilities they are getting ? I agree that its not easy for stealthers but thats always gonna be the problem with giving total invisibility to classes in MMORPG. That doesnt mean you should compensate them by giving them more damage since that will ruin the game experience for loads of classes. ds

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Ahaaa...

Aadia said:
Charmangle you said the following:

Aha then I understand what you were getting at!:)

Well, Im guessing its better to get to camp beno bridge with your fg and your serg etc there rather then just roaming randomly in the entire rvr zone not finding anything else but high rr groups in argamond ? Alteast with Irvr you know where there is some action!

But its a matter of taste I guess...Ive always liked Irvr, since it gives me someplace to go when im just logging in for 20 minutes of nobrain rvr and to lazy for buffing etc.

That works in any zone but mid since the snow just makes it horribly crappy. Trying to fight luris with bardspeed and banshees combat form in white snow just makes my eyes hurt.

Hib works I guess, its just soooo boring fighting banshees and baselinestuns when your not in a fg.

/Charmangle

ps. Warlocksergs...hehe well yea but the standard 10 rr8-rr11 firewizzes (with the nice 2100 range 1100-1700 damage single bolt + the 2 following bolts!:) in any albserg has a tendancy of weeding out the warlockies!:) Not to mention the oh so fun 7 scout assist train I got on me the other day at beno bridge! (Poor healer had 10 arrows in him in 0.7 seconds! But I havent seen the wizzies out in a lill while...where are you Alaron you annoying alb you!:) ds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom