Albs!!!!

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
take nott or blend instead, i wanna RvR in mid abit.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Taking berks back is easier said than done :p And aslong as mids don't cut my beno port i won't mind what they do in HW.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Well should be enough groups that want fg vs fg action anyway instead of rpfarming to make agramon a good place to be.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Why is iRVR bad? It gets a lot more people into RVR than regular 'OMFG I Can't get a group so why bother' idea. More people to fight, more fun.

Noone is stopping you from going to Agramon and fighting there. iRVR is great for the masses. :)

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
If you don't like Mids have insta port to HW, how about taking a Berk Tower and try holding it during primetime against the WL zerg?

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor

Why is iRVR bad? It gets a lot more people into RVR than regular 'OMFG I Can't get a group so why bother' idea. More people to fight, more fun.

Noone is stopping you from going to Agramon and fighting there. iRVR is great for the masses.

It's shite because the casual players are allow to fight in big battles without getting abused for helping each other

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
I think you have the wrong end of the stick Baron. Lots of people are interested in the large scale "zerg" battles, and thats cool. Some like 8vs8 and go agramon. Why so cynical? :)

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
scarloc said:
I think you have the wrong end of the stick Baron. Lots of people are interested in the large scale "zerg" battles, and thats cool. Some like 8vs8 and go agramon. Why so cynical? :)

His end of the stick being the sarcasm end <hint> :D

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Tesla Monkor said:

Noone is stopping you from going to Agramon and fighting there. iRVR is great for the masses. :)

You're bad :(

You waited for the mid zerg to come behind you until you started shooting my wizard :(

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Zagg said:
If you don't like Mids have insta port to HW, how about taking a Berk Tower and try holding it during primetime against the WL zerg?

I think you answered your own question there... We charge, spot about 10+ WL's, blink and die.
And not to mention the so called "fair fg vs fg" groups hitting you in the back ofcours!

But now we're on the subject, you say primetime... i don't recall the keep+towers being taken at primetime. When we checked on /social at 22 pm gmt when the keep was taken it said 18 hours ago. That makes it 4 am! O yeah i can see that being primetime! :touch:

You can tell all the kiddies are on holiday and mids got a bit of an advantage because all of a sudden you can't stick your nose out of any tower/keep in albion or you get steamrolled by the huge midzerg!

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
what rvr isnt good enough? :p wait a patch will come to fix teh unfixable :p

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Couldnt agree more...

Baron said:
Yeah! Ask the Bainshees to take a night off and we'll come and play with you

Couldnt agree more...or in the words of someone famous etc...

"The problem with Hibernia...is that its full of Hibs!"

Its been said over and over and over again (well mainly by me but anyway!:): Baselinestun (in/around siege), Shroooms of dooohm, Bansheeeee sergvipers = stay out of the green realm.

E_E said:
The best insta rvr have allways been emain
Yea if you could only prevent hibs from joining in!:)

pjuppe said:
take nott or blend instead, i wanna RvR in mid abit.
Bah...white = white = white = blind.

I like seeing things...dont go mid!

Imo Irvr gives the serg something fun to do (when you just want to logon and kill stuff unbuffed and unchained down to any times!:).

There should be enough gg's out to roam Arga anyway...problem is prolly more that the lower rr groups or the groups who hasnt got a decent setup gets bored of beeing farmed and therefor goes to roam Irvr...but that can hardly be bad, since they seem to like it and high rr groups wount have people to steamroll!:)

/Charmangle

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
irvr is shit for stealthers your fights allways gets added on and u cant realy solo so u end up in grp's and end up killing ppl u like or zerging ppl u respect :puke:
oh and theres the lag that makes the server crash

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
There should be enough gg's out to roam Arga anyway...problem is prolly more that the lower rr groups or the groups who hasnt got a decent setup gets bored of beeing farmed and therefor goes to roam Irvr...but that can hardly be bad, since they seem to like it and high rr groups wount have people to steamroll!:)
/Charmangle

You're wrong... read my post again.

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
was nice today at noon in mid,i think mostly because BD,WL,SM not able to use a boat :touch: i think they got nerfed

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...gotto admit...

Aadia said:
You're wrong... read my post again.

Hmm...gotto admit Im not sure what you are getting at ?

Exactly what was I wrong about ? That it cant be bad that the lower rr fgs go roam the serg area, since they hit the soloers/duoers in serg in the back ?

Well I kinda ment that those groups will be apart of the serg at that time, and cant expect any kind of "fair fight". Serg is just that...alot of people vs alot of people...ofc its annoying getting hit by a fg in the back when you are soloing and have no heals no matter if you have 30 other realmmates around you. But atleast you are only a port away so youll be back in 2 seconds getting even on the fg with a nifty twf or something equally evul!:)

/Charmangle

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Agreed...

Technodave said:
irvr is shit for stealthers your fights allways gets added on and u cant realy solo so u end up in grp's and end up killing ppl u like or zerging ppl u respect :puke:
oh and theres the lag that makes the server crash

Yep I can agree with that...but then again stealthers basically makes rvr crap for all other solers except for other stealthers...

/Charmangle

ps. Not saying that they always kill their victims etc just that they are boring to face because either they instakill you or they dont stand a chance...and I never liked instakill abilities and specially not combined with invis abilities. Just boring getting instakilled without beeing able to react or even see the enemy before. ds.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Insta kill as a stealther? Since when? When u beaten through 3+ brittle guards? or hitting on chain/plate? Or for all the albs/hibs hitting through a sm pet?

Come back after 1.82 and we might have a discussion about stealthers insta killing ppl ;)

Nate

FH is my second home
Aadia said:
But now we're on the subject, you say primetime... i don't recall the keep+towers being taken at primetime. When we checked on /social at 22 pm gmt when the keep was taken it said 18 hours ago. That makes it 4 am! O yeah i can see that being primetime! :touch:

You can tell all the kiddies are on holiday and mids got a bit of an advantage because all of a sudden you can't stick your nose out of any tower/keep in albion or you get steamrolled by the huge midzerg!

Hypocrite?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom