Albs :/ :/

K

kalb

Originally posted by -fwapp-
of course they would u mid, but before u do these hillarious "albs are stupid" remarks at least read the damn thread, its about killing SOLO. Dammit at least make sure that what ur saying isnt complete crap before u say it. I thought u always said it was albs that were stupid, and afaik ur not an alb
Speaking of Slam e.t.c.
Mages in bg1 dun need more than 2-4 hits from a tank to lay them low, so even numb is enough to take out a mage :/
in a 6 second stun you prolly could kill them 2 times over.
Mages arn't hard to kill espically in bg, where they have their short stun. and lack their deboofs.
Sad to sy that maybe many of u dun know how to use ur tanks in Bg.

K

kivik_jernhand

Originally posted by kalb
I know this has been said more than one million times, but wtf, you guyz truley suck, you can't take ck anytime but 5:00 a.m raids.
you can't move roam around in less than 2fg. You show lack of skill, when a hib fg runs into an alb fg 90% of the time we win, that is due to the fact that alb have no skill at all, they only skill they have is a "Zerg"
As for mids I have great respect for them, their portal keep is always camped by the alb zerg and they still come back /salut mids, and they have skill! and don't take ck at akwards times (like albs)
I meet a solo reaver who ran away from me (blue con chanter) and came back wit 2 wizzards and a therug just to gank me, sorry but it's lame they way you abuse ur numbers.
Go on flam me but it's only the truth your just, too inlove with your zerg to see it, what's the joy in 50 ppl racing to see who get's to gank the solo luri or kobold first! and the worst part is spamming /laugh or /rude.
Albs truley you would suck if not for numbers!
Mids keep up the good work and gank those zerging monkeys!
Hibs I love you :p

Agree 100%

We was 1.9 fgs roamed around in thid, reports that alb zerg (4fgs) camping mb. We go hb, over to ck side and come from behind mb and wtfpwns the albs, not even with a zerg u can stand against us

C

Craft

1 on 1 a caster should always kill whatever its infront of, ie theurgists - pets, wizard - bolts, sorc - mezz nuke mezz?

slam is a level 42 anytime shield skill:

GAME.net Forums > RTS & RPG - Real Time Strategy & Role Playing Games > Dark Age of Camelot > Excalibur > Battleground Discussions > Albs :/ :/

This is a bg forum not a RvR forum!
What reference does slam have in bg? you cant even get it in bg3...
As you can probably see due to my character listing i dont have much rvr experience but i do know a shit load about bg1, maybe you think its childish or what ever i dun care bg1 is the best fun ive had with my characters...just have to keep to one character if i really want to excel / play big boys RvR (emain etc) but atm i dont want to...and i always run without a buffbot...

<FLAME BELOW PLEASE, I NEED A LAUGH!>

D

Dorin

chanter getting killed by a reaver? damn m8 you need to learn play a chanter :) in bg 90% of the classes are solo killable by a chanter. And btw lvl up to 24, get sc + buffs and the reaver wont have time to run away mabeh. :)) So thats why the reaver didnt dare to attack you imo, as most chanters would have killed him with EASE... and dont go solo, met 3 bards 2 druids 2 chanters soloing in thid... they should have killed a lot if they grp up, ofc mostly zerged at the end but they if you got the skills you should kill half of the zerg easily no? :)

K

kalb

Originally posted by Dorin
chanter getting killed by a reaver? damn m8 you need to learn play a chanter :) in bg 90% of the classes are solo killable by a chanter. And btw lvl up to 24, get sc + buffs and the reaver wont have time to run away mabeh. :)) So thats why the reaver didnt dare to attack you imo, as most chanters would have killed him with EASE... and dont go solo, met 3 bards 2 druids 2 chanters soloing in thid... they should have killed a lot if they grp up, ofc mostly zerged at the end but they if you got the skills you should kill half of the zerg easily no? :)
Did you read what I posted above m8.... the solo reaver ran away (up ck) got his m8's and went after me :/
About knowing how to play my chanter. am pretty sure I know how to do that, so next time before u acuse me if being something that I am not, read the posts better :rolleyes:

K

kalb

Originally posted by Craft
1 on 1 a caster should always kill whatever its infront of, ie theurgists - pets, wizard - bolts, sorc - mezz nuke mezz?

slam is a level 42 anytime shield skill:

GAME.net Forums > RTS & RPG - Real Time Strategy & Role Playing Games > Dark Age of Camelot > Excalibur > Battleground Discussions > Albs :/ :/

This is a bg forum not a RvR forum!
What reference does slam have in bg? you cant even get it in bg3...
As you can probably see due to my character listing i dont have much rvr experience but i do know a shit load about bg1, maybe you think its childish or what ever i dun care bg1 is the best fun ive had with my characters...just have to keep to one character if i really want to excel / play big boys RvR (emain etc) but atm i dont want to...and i always run without a buffbot...

<FLAME BELOW PLEASE, I NEED A LAUGH!>
when u learn how to read the above posts, I will consider replying to ur messages.

R

rookiescot

Well I give in .....You keep telling us to read the posts. We have.
I can only surmise that you have lost any grounding for realistic debate and have now decided to bury your head in the sand.

ergo your first post was simply a whine.

ergo standard reply to a whine now follows.

QQ, crymorenoob, you want cheese with that w(h)ine?

D

drummer

Btw Nazghul already made a thread about zerging albs , go whine over there imo

K

kalb

Originally posted by drummer
Btw Nazghul already made a thread about zerging albs , go whine over there imo
This wouldn't bw if it ain't for teh whine

I

isabellah

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by isabellah
even the chanter pet (and the owner of it running away allready) is enough to kill a tank with evil snare-nuke
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The snare nuke = Bullshit
Until the pet hits high levels, at lower lvls there is really no snare

NERF Zharr using my pc to whine about things i don't care about...

Give more mids and hibs in bg1 and just kill the damn albzerg build from way to many bluecon casters and tanks with free /level gear etc.etc.

H

heath

Originally posted by Conchabar
mercs dw therefor if they are useing jambyas are gonna hit fast there for will take of bt by second shot afaik

lol there is no slam in bg :x although there is a rear shield style that 6 seconds i think ? and he said ie didnt mean there is such a style :) oh ye u said .. well if the "albs" are clever they would do an assist train .. oh i guessed not :)

Shield style

Name: Paralyze
Level: 23
Prerequisite: Behind target

Stuns the target for a brief period of time.
Resist type: N/A
Duration: 6 seconds

Look at that....lvl 23...that is lvl 23 shield spec...if it is a s/s armsman he prolly wont get that at lvl 23 if he is putting his points in to sword..shield and parry....max out on sword...some in parry...and you cannot get the lvl 23 shield ...maybe get it at lvl 24 if you put your points into it...Just cos it says you get it at lvl 23...does not mean you receive it at lvl 23.

Anyway..the truth is..everybody zergs...if i say about the time my lvl 20 mincer got killed by about 6 stealthers, and if they all happened to be in the same place at the same time..wow... the answer will be " they only group to combat the alb zerg "...It happens...it always has happened...it always will happen..live with it...I die..i either get rezzed and carry on...or i release and come back and carry on. It's a laugh, dont take it too seriously.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by kalb
Firstly the tank we are talking about is a reaver. Even any other (who ain't a gimp) should find it easy to gank mages (I have a Blademaster who has no trouble in ganking alb/mid mages).
most of them are actually snared by my snowshower but who cares, it's the case of mainly knowing ur class (i.e slam the mage and he's done for)
I am sorry to hear that most tanks that come to bg1 dun know how to do that :uhoh:

Yes, using a level 42 shieldstyle is very easy in Thidranki. ~rollseyes~.

The only shieldstyle worth using in Thidrank is the backstun lvl 23 paralyze style, but this requires you to be behind the target. Which is clearly impossible to pull off 1-on-1 unless you find a way to sneak up on a caster (if he's AFK or something).

In Thidranki mages own the fields, no two ways about it.

AoE DoT = great in Thidranki, because of low resists and general low hp. AoE DoT in 50's RvR is nothing but a mezz-breaker and AOE-interrupt.

I can roll a firewizard, hell any other caster you want and you're going down with your BM one on one. Cabalist, wizard, theurgist,sorcerer, necromancer. You name it, you go down.

And a chanter, oh come on. Thats like godmode in Thidranki, hell even in 50 RvR one-on-one versus a tank. Sick pet, kite for teh win. Snare-nuke on the pet and no way that tank is even getting close to you.

A caster who cannot kill a tank one-on-one in Thidranki did something wrong (eg. he was surprised by the tank)

H

heath

I agree....i have a firewizzie (now capped from thid) and the funniest thing i have done...well 2 funniest things are

1) bolt a troll...what does he do...runs, for me...2nd bolt...DD...troll burger for tea

2) bolt a troll....i am in a group with pally and cleric....troll (the clever fellow he is) ignores the other 2 and goes for me.ok..QC bolt....enter melee...end from pally....heals from cleric...troll burger for tea.

Dont know if it is the...cloth wearing caster..easy to kill... mentality..but if distance is on my side..and i get the drop on you...you are not getting close.
Happened to me with my armsman...cant get close to an alert caster without dieing. And as for a chanter and its pet, same par as a BD and his pets....then it does not become 1on 1....but 2 on 1....or 3/4 on 1....not good odds...especially when you get bolted off the pets...and one of the pets is healing faster than you can damage the owner... )o:

Users who are viewing this thread