Albs :/ :/

K

kalb

I know this has been said more than one million times, but wtf, you guyz truley suck, you can't take ck anytime but 5:00 a.m raids.
you can't move roam around in less than 2fg. You show lack of skill, when a hib fg runs into an alb fg 90% of the time we win, that is due to the fact that alb have no skill at all, they only skill they have is a "Zerg"
As for mids I have great respect for them, their portal keep is always camped by the alb zerg and they still come back /salut mids, and they have skill! and don't take ck at akwards times (like albs)
I meet a solo reaver who ran away from me (blue con chanter) and came back wit 2 wizzards and a therug just to gank me, sorry but it's lame they way you abuse ur numbers.
Go on flam me but it's only the truth your just, too inlove with your zerg to see it, what's the joy in 50 ppl racing to see who get's to gank the solo luri or kobold first! and the worst part is spamming /laugh or /rude.
Albs truley you would suck if not for numbers!
Mids keep up the good work and gank those zerging monkeys!
Hibs I love you :p

R

rookiescot

All 3 realms are just as bad as each other for doing what you are complaining about. Why single out Albion?
As for the Hib/Mid players being more skillful than Albs ......thats just bolloxs mate.

J

Jarrax

===================
As for mids I have great respect for them, their portal keep is always camped by the alb zerg and they still come back /salut mids
===================

Logged on today at mpk, ran forward, alb zerg on mid slope. Ran back, bought onager, 2 well placed stones soon had albs in retreat.

I quite often set up an onger and loose a few stones into the countryside, i'm not saying albs fotm is infs....but the ground is covered with em, always get a few loitering round mpk with random shots.

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by rookiescot
All 3 realms are just as bad as each other for doing what you are complaining about. Why single out Albion?
As for the Hib/Mid players being more skillful than Albs ......thats just bolloxs mate.

Truth.

K

kalb

ummmmm not my fault ur blind :/

K

kalb

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Truth.
They all do it, I never said they didn't, but alb over does it, even if hib or mid have ck, albs "always" end up outnumbering the mids and hibs.
44% of the Excal pop is Alb, which means that hibs and mids get outnumbered 3 to 1, and alb makes sure they are outnumbered.
Thus the reason to this board the ongoing Alb zerg, I guess they will never learn that fg is much more fun to do than gank, 8 ppl with 27 of their own.

C

Craft

Think:

Highlander Armsman vs Elf Chanter

TANK: Hib!
CHANTER: ALB!

TANK: Charge!
CHANTER: <pet slaps TANK from distance> <chanter slaps TANK from distance>

TANK dies...

TANK: why did i charge a caster?
CHANTER: dumb ass TANK!

What do you guys think? go get your caster fwends? or...charge the caster because you know hes gunna let you get close to him to slap him stupid...?

K

Kindar

Re: ..

Originally posted by Craft
Think:

TANK dies...

What do you guys think? go get your caster fwends? or...charge the caster because you know hes gunna let you get close to him to slap him stupid...?

So far of what i know, then the reaver has some instas to interupt the chanter on range...that means he can get to melee range. And chanters don't have many hitpoints...

C

Conchabar

Think:

TANK dies...

use ure crossbow?

u see sumtimes when u cant move u use ure other weapon :) or ure brain :p

K

kalb

Think:

TANK dies...

ummmm retard. One Reavers have instas + a dot, my pet wouldn't have been able to take him on alone, I am blue con to him.
In other words like all albs he went and called his friends and to help him out againist the blue con chanter.
Why not solo me, wouldn't of that been more of a challenge and much more fun. "no" he decides to be like all albs and get his friends to help him kill a solo chanter :/ which imo is very sad indeed. Albs have almost no ability to solo!

K

kalb

Re: Re: Albs :/ :/

Originally posted by Conchabar
lol I saw you once runing around, but that wuz for brief second, before ummmm take a guess! *albs zerged me*

V

Vrollo

what a crap I'd say, but hey bw is full of it.

Not all hibs/mids are with skill what you like to suggest.
Met some mids today, numbers were equal or they even outnumbered us albs. They didn't charge they could have pulled some guards to charge us more safely. But later our mincer died and 3 mids come to chase us to ck (yes we had to run since we were kinda outnumbered atm) they got aggro of guards and we killed them.

Later hibs don't know how many at least 1fg there, the numbers looked kinda equal. They planted a garden full with tanglers so it was useless to charge for us and they tried a couple of times but only with a small number 2 or 3. We managed to get them from the other side were there wasn't a garden full with tanglers.

So don't say albs lack any skill and hibs/mids have plenty of it they make mistakes too.

Stop the whine :), but hey then this forum would be useless.

K

kalb

Originally posted by Vrollo
what a crap I'd say, but hey bw is full of it.

Not all hibs/mids are with skill what you like to suggest.
Met some mids today, numbers were equal or they even outnumbered us albs. They didn't charge they could have pulled some guards to charge us more safely. But later our mincer died and 3 mids come to chase us to ck (yes we had to run since we were kinda outnumbered atm) they got aggro of guards and we killed them.

Later hibs don't know how many at least 1fg there, the numbers looked kinda equal. They planted a garden full with tanglers so it was useless to charge for us and they tried a couple of times but only with a small number 2 or 3. We managed to get them from the other side were there wasn't a garden full with tanglers.

So don't say albs lack any skill and hibs/mids have plenty of it they make mistakes too.

Stop the whine :), but hey then this forum would be useless.
The Whine is about albs, lacking ability of solo, yes I do admit some albs have skill (FC, BF GOL....)
but why camp and ruin the game for other people, like camping mpk, sometimes drop by there with an fg hibs (Which takes a while to gather up) to try and help the mids, we kill a fair number of albs before getting over run by the zerg. Albs are so use to zerging they think that they dun have to use their brains anymore, since there is 50+ of them they can do whatever.
And truth be it when I meet an fg of mids, I feel challenged, when I see an fg of albs I, I think *sigh* here come the other 3 fg's that are following them.
Albs split up go in fg's ur bound to have more fun that way, but I guess ur too scared of getting pwned and getting no rez so you stick together, like a pack of scared sheep. truly sad.
:rolleyes: and it is true hibs/mids do make mistakes and get ganked. But not as much as albs, who if out numbered either run up to ck or run to apk.
P.S leave the mids alone and come camp hpk for awhile, I mean jesus, the master ruinmasters are sick of bolting you. Master Eldritchs want some fun!

K

kend

Camping ATK and MTK sucks :(

At one point today, we did it at the same time ;)

Tho, claming we albs are dumb, and lacking skills... is complete and utter bullshit. I've seen really dumb moves from all sides today, so I can claim that mids and hibs are just as stupid :)

Speaking of one dumb move... those onager stones really hurt :(

C

Craft

did say 'tank' not reaver, havent ever played a reaver class due to not having si, retard? hmm, i dont think so, and lol, you think we cant solo? you are defing us all in albion by what you only see, you think everyone runs with 3fgs? i think youre very sad to class us all as. Its also pretty cool to 'group' with other people and if another group follows you then its up to them...when you also see a hib you dont always take for granted that he / she is actually alone :) always stealthers around you know...well stop the flamin lol its just a little lame..and about skill you think fc and gol are skillfull? well is that because theyre a force in RvR eh? well i doubt they only let 1fg out at a time to play as it would be real bad to gank anyone! hmm, i think not..

V

Vrollo

Don't like camping pk's either just run there too look if some1 is inc and get away. And yes I sometimes run back to cg when outnumbered hoping I will survive and not giving away rp's.
When my mincer is bg3 ready I will solo a bit more often :), think it's harder to solo with merc against casters etc. (must get my bow recharged again :) )
And it amazes me that people who must have completed bg1 still play like shit in bg3.

And like some1 said albs need to zerg to win coz they have 14 classes to choose from which makes it harder to make balanced groups. Kinda disagree with that it's a challenge to still win with a not balanced group, at least a cleric would be nice though. But for some reason albs do not stick together a lot times, must be their zergy nature to split up.

E

evilknight

I use to reroll my SB to play in BG1, and when walking around in stealth I can watch hibs vs. albs without getting ganked.
It's funny to see how often the hibs take the albs from behind and slay them.

K

kalb

did say 'tank' not reaver, havent ever played a reaver class due to not having si, retard? hmm, i dont think so, and lol, you think we cant solo? you are defing us all in albion by what you only see, you think everyone runs with 3fgs? i think youre very sad to class us all as. Its also pretty cool to 'group' with other people and if another group follows you then its up to them...when you also see a hib you dont always take for granted that he / she is actually alone :) always stealthers around you know...well stop the flamin lol its just a little lame..and about skill you think fc and gol are skillfull? well is that because theyre a force in RvR eh? well i doubt they only let 1fg out at a time to play as it would be real bad to gank anyone! hmm, i think not..
hmmmm craft u obviously seem to have no exprience in rvr. 2 alb groups dun tag along they stick together, most tanks can kill solo mages. about stealthers around I can beat anythin there more alb stealthers around than any from any other realm!
2 most exprienced RVR guilds run in an fg, as they do realise the gimpyness in zerging.
a zerg is accepted in epic battles i.e relic raid. keep taking e.t.c .....
but to gank ppl that's another thing

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by kalb
most tanks can kill solo mages

no they cant, the only reason that alb tanks kill mages is because in groups they are covered by safety in numbers and can reach the caster who is going after someone else. One on one the caster has every chance to root/stun/mezz before going to max range and repeatedly nuking the tank to death before it reaches them. And if the tank does reach them, its a simple case of running just before with superior speed and leaving a pet to bother the tank endlessly while they tail you. When they turn to take the pet u finish them off. And yes i know that in main rvr tanks have det/purge/ip resists etc but this is BG. when fighting solo tanks dont just start off directly next to the caster

K

kalb

Originally posted by -fwapp-
no they cant, the only reason that alb tanks kill mages is because in groups they are covered by safety in numbers and can reach the caster who is going after someone else. One on one the caster has every chance to root/stun/mezz before going to max range and repeatedly nuking the tank to death before it reaches them. And if the tank does reach them, its a simple case of running just before with superior speed and leaving a pet to bother the tank endlessly while they tail you. When they turn to take the pet u finish them off. And yes i know that in main rvr tanks have det/purge/ip resists etc but this is BG. when fighting solo tanks dont just start off directly next to the caster
Firstly the tank we are talking about is a reaver. Even any other (who ain't a gimp) should find it easy to gank mages (I have a Blademaster who has no trouble in ganking alb/mid mages).
most of them are actually snared by my snowshower but who cares, it's the case of mainly knowing ur class (i.e slam the mage and he's done for)
I am sorry to hear that most tanks that come to bg1 dun know how to do that :uhoh:

C

Conchabar

Re: Re: Re: Albs :/ :/

lol I saw you once runing around, but that wuz for brief second, before ummmm take a guess! *albs zerged me*

lol typical:p

R

rookiescot

Kalb mate ....
how often are you going to contradict yourself in this one thread? I posted in answer to your original post that all realms are just as guilty as each other of doing what you are complaining about. (Not saying I dont dislike the same things as you btw)
In reply you tell me I must be blind.
Faeldawn then quotes me and says "Truth".
You then proceed to agree with Faeldawn.
WTF mate?

I really appreciate the advice on how to play a tank later in the thread though. I suppose this is you sharing some of that superior skill that you Hibs and Mids have?

Course if Hibs and Mids HAVE superior skill then Alb tank gonna get wasted anyway aint he? I mean its not like Hib and Mid casters dont know how to kite now do they?

Bottom line mate. Unless a Caster is debuffed to hell and back, on low health, caught by surprise or lagged out then no way should a solo Tank win against him 1on1.

I see that you have a level 50 on your account and I was wondering mate....... did you buy this account on E-Bay or something?

F

-fwapp-

(i.e slam the mage and he's done for)
I am sorry to hear that most tanks that come to bg1 dun know how to do that :uhoh:

oh dear god where to start. slam. in bg1. and to solo this mage did u run up to it from draw dist and attack? that was kind of him to just stand there and let u. Or did u pick him out of a grp.
ps merc dont get snare by 24, and bladeturn lets them avoid slam b4 running off. learn

C

Conchabar

ps merc dont get snare by 24, and bladeturn lets them avoid slam b4 running off. learn

mercs dw therefor if they are useing jambyas are gonna hit fast there for will take of bt by second shot afaik

lol there is no slam in bg :x although there is a rear shield style that 6 seconds i think ? and he said ie didnt mean there is such a style :) oh ye u said
bladeturn lets them avoid slam b4 running off
.. well if the "albs" are clever they would do an assist train .. oh i guessed not :)

Shield style

Name: Paralyze
Level: 23
Prerequisite: Behind target

Stuns the target for a brief period of time.
Resist type: N/A
Duration: 6 seconds

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by Conchabar
well if the "albs" are clever they would do an assist train .. oh i guessed not :)

of course they would u mid, but before u do these hillarious "albs are stupid" remarks at least read the damn thread, its about killing SOLO. Dammit at least make sure that what ur saying isnt complete crap before u say it. I thought u always said it was albs that were stupid, and afaik ur not an alb

I

isabellah

Think:

TANK dies...

even the chanter pet (and the owner of it running away allready) is enough to kill a tank with evil snare-nuke

K

kalb

Kalb mate ....
how often are you going to contradict yourself in this one thread? I posted in answer to your original post that all realms are just as guilty as each other of doing what you are complaining about. (Not saying I dont dislike the same things as you btw)
In reply you tell me I must be blind.
Faeldawn then quotes me and says "Truth".
You then proceed to agree with Faeldawn.
WTF mate?

I really appreciate the advice on how to play a tank later in the thread though. I suppose this is you sharing some of that superior skill that you Hibs and Mids have?

Course if Hibs and Mids HAVE superior skill then Alb tank gonna get wasted anyway aint he? I mean its not like Hib and Mid casters dont know how to kite now do they?

Bottom line mate. Unless a Caster is debuffed to hell and back, on low health, caught by surprise or lagged out then no way should a solo Tank win against him 1on1.

I see that you have a level 50 on your account and I was wondering mate....... did you buy this account on E-Bay or something?
Read the posts better m8 than you would understand.
Secondly no I didn't buy my account but if it's ur way of trying to diss than I am fine wit it

K

kalb

Re: Re: ..

Originally posted by isabellah
even the chanter pet (and the owner of it running away allready) is enough to kill a tank with evil snare-nuke
The snare nuke = Bullshit
Until the pet hits high levels, at lower lvls there is really no snare

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom