Albs will know fear

D

Damon_D

Gombur you seem to have alot of sleep to cathc up on..so plz go ahead...I promis I wont miss your 1 smily comments :clap:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

so tell me now that you mids have been talking about us alb cowards taking relics early in the morning, does this mean you will start doing relic raids at prime time??

O

old.ShadowBlood

erm

Being dead on the middie side of the milegate, I saw a hell of a lot more than 30 middies... The numbers were pretty even and im sure the sum of your levels was way higher than ours....

O

Orin Askhammare

Boy Gombur, you certainly seem to be enjoying those 3 relics in your keep eh? Never seen someone switch faces this fast rofl.

But anyways the attack will come when it will come. Most Mids are just happy the game is afoot again :) Let's all enjoy while it lasts. (Long I hope)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I am happy about the relics I was there when we got them you know? and I dont understand your saying about switching faces?
Care to explain?

O

Orin Askhammare

Nothing major. But judging from your past posts I'd put you under the smart, good sport, not bad for an Alb category.

Now Silverhood makes a somewhat creative jab in your direction and all I see from you is :sleeping: :m00: <quasi bored> <holier than thou> in this thread. I was kinda shocked :)

If it was all in jest kindly disregard, but it seemed like you had a sudden attitude change! :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

oh I am sorry then..he taunted us and I taunted back..the method might not have been the best but allow me to setten things straight.

You filthy heathens may not have your relics back, yes we claimed them early in the morning, not our fault you had to much meed the night before. Fear you?? the only thing about you heathens I fear is your smell...uff do you ever bathe??
It is you smelly pigs who needs to be fearing, you still have our staff and our wizards would very much like to have it back..
so perhaps you should better start brewing up some more meed cause you're going to need it.

yours truly
Gombur Glodson
Servant of the Lake

[edit] little typo..oops

O

Orin Askhammare

Aye I'm full on mead right now and I will regret it in the morning when work calls. More stones to bash :( I did bathe in the lake between Galplen and Gna Faste last month though. Surely the smell isn't that bad. And mum (bless her little troll bum) washed my undergarments 3 weeks ago! But I ramble (or is that rumble). Thor is slightly "disgruntled" now with his hammer getting the Albion extra clean spit and polish shine. We have been charged to get it and put it to good use! Mjollnir, coming to ring a tincan bell head near you real soon!

O

old.Gombur Glodson

you do know that njessie pees in that water right?

O

Orin Askhammare

I should have known you dress wearing Albions wouldn't recognise a proper bath perfume when you smelled one! You have yet to experience the wonderful odour that is the Njessi Bath Experience (now with added musk pheromones that will make the wee troll lassies go wild!)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I was a dwarf I have been in those waters...I prefer albions lakes..much nicer water

O

Orin Askhammare

Ah so you're that dress wearing dwarf that decided to go for "greener pastures"! You forgot one of your tutus! ;)

PS. Time for some zZzZzZzZs Might be a good time to raid! j/k ;)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

/em plays his drum and runs of for grallarhorn

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Azal
well next time you have 60+ albs waiting there we will probably have a lot more than the 30 mids that were there yesterday :)

You really don't want to know how many Albs showed up today, it even scared me :) 0 people in barrows and 13 in lyonesse, was very impressed

O

old.Kladen

eh???????????????????????????????????????????

why are we the ones to be feared? you should be fearing us coz alot of hungry casters wat back those relics. (dont forge thte hibbies)

you watch out u will know fear.

2v1 and midgard is falling.

because we have the numbers we will get more and more lvl 50s and over power you so YOU fear us

J

j000 d000d

Let's have fun with all the invasion, rumors, battles, etc. :D

Before, those were only in emain :sleeping:

Oh and Zarff, you're lucky i don't have my lvl 50 bolt yet :D

O

old.Zarff

hmm y should that b a prob.. u can easily kill me when u cheat

J

j000 d000d

I'd like to tell you i wasn't cheating, since i was just behind a banner, which a lot of mids do too.

I play games for fun too, not for rps.

O

old.Zarff

well that's not wot u said on irc...but let it rest now

J

j000 d000d

/me shakes hand

Just tell me if I do something wrong :)

W

Wicoa

Face it you have had your arses severely kicked now. Which leaves me pondering when Hibernia might start pulling their lucky charms out of the breakfast box?

Albion is a force to be feared now and to all those who left us for mid to seek glory all I can say is :whip: :-p

G

Gimly

Originally posted by SilverHood
Every day, you'll wonder what we're gonna do,
Every day you'll expect midgard to come to your land,
Every day, you will be jumping at the rumor of a mid at hadrians...
Every day you will know fear,
Welcome to our nightmare

Every day you will wonder when Albion will take the last three relics for there own.

G

Gimly

Originally posted by tuppe
personally i feel good, look how serious albs take us :).
log off once and look how much there was in prydwen, ~1200 player, after this logged back and /who all, there was only little over 300 Midgards, this small ammount vikings spear so much fear? :)

eerrmmm....... /ANON

K

kain_pravus

I have to commend the Albs for there recent growing of a backbone.

I would say their now equal to us mids in destructive power, yesterday we both where fighting hard just to keep things at a Stalemate which is how it should be.

Right now we (mids) are a little disorganised, our leaders and high level people got bored and left (you have to admit until recently the mids dominated to the point of boredom).

So now the server shows promise, we are in for some good fights... I look forward to killing you all :)

O

old.Witchunter

Forget all this pointless banter, when do I get to kill some Lurikeens?

S

SilverHood

there's lurikeens on this server?

I thought it was an alb /mid server only... or did I miss something?

O

old.Pippa_lifetaker

Originally posted by SilverHood
We'll be there... every waking minute of your gaming lives.... you'll get bored of charging to hadrians everytime someone mentions the words "mids at MMG!

Just you wait and see

Erm how do you know we do that??????

<eyes siverhood>

S

SilverHood

cos its what we done when we had all the relics ;)

Users who are viewing this thread