Albs will know fear

S

SilverHood

Every day, you'll wonder what we're gonna do,
Every day you'll expect midgard to come to your land,
Every day, you will be jumping at the rumor of a mid at hadrians...
Every day you will know fear,
Welcome to our nightmare

S

SilverHood

We'll be there... every waking minute of your gaming lives.... you'll get bored of charging to hadrians everytime someone mentions the words "mids at MMG!

Just you wait and see

O

old.Shivian

I wouldn't leave Yggdra alone for too long...you still got 3 of Albions relics there :p

S

SilverHood

well, atleast yggdra is easy to get to from mainland Midgard... uppland is as far away as anyone can get from where high levels xp

O

old.mattshanes

well i will never run from you mids i be there waiting every minute of your gaming lives :)

O

old.Gronau

Well Im certainly not going to be afraid of a lvl 37 Thane.

S

SilverHood

well, i'm sure you'll be afraid of my lvl 50 friends :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

so you're the type you cant do squad without your friends?

O

old.dwyte

all mouth and no hammer relic!, go home till you are a threat!

or come along and bring yer friends, we will give them the same treatment we did tonight :D

got yer castle... GOT YER RELIC!!!

S

Solid

You got summik that belongs to my Patron, Thor.

I want it back and I am bringing my 5 squillion other level 50 thanes to come get it.

Be warned, Solid is on his way to Hadrians :D

O

Ottar

> LOL

Well.. ya can laugh if ya want.. If ya think _getting_ them relics is hard, try sitting on a bloody milegate - for a few months ;)

Ottar

A

Azal

well next time you have 60+ albs waiting there we will probably have a lot more than the 30 mids that were there yesterday :)

O

old.tuppe

personally i feel good, look how serious albs take us :).
log off once and look how much there was in prydwen, ~1200 player, after this logged back and /who all, there was only little over 300 Midgards, this small ammount vikings spear so much fear? :)
feel allready how some old and well rested 50´s start shake dust from shoulder, look around and start sharp axe´s etc etc.

G

Galatea

Azal: We had the number but i'm pretty sure you had the advantage in levels, wheter or not it weighs itself out i can't say, But i do have to say well played for the middie hunters scaling the hill to shoot down at the milegate, i was killed a few times trying to shoot back :)

O

old.Zarff

uhhh i love this... albs can't :sleeping: any more... now its ur guys turn to :touch: to keep each other awake in the long cold nights :D now the question is how long is it gonna stay this way :cool: :cool: :cool: ... u may b more tincans but that will only mean we gotta carry more kleenex with us out to hadrians when we take our relics back :D

Users who are viewing this thread