Albs taking Keeps in Hib prolly will go for relic too...

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.Astrix
Oh sorry must have confused it with:

1: an INSTANT AE MESS of a Bard...
2: an INSTANT AE ROOT from a Druid...
Yeah I'm sure you get insta rooted all the time, it's just teh pwn! :p

N

nicky-nook

lol Relic gone nice one ALbs :clap: :m00: :m00:

Hope you get banned o_O

Regards Nicky .

E

ele

Originally posted by Javai
GOA will almost certainly put the relics back what else we were supposed to do in an empty zone, come on every realm would do the same in the situation cos it's kinda amusing to take down even an undefended relic keep with 20 people

Cos its very sad and ruins peoples faith in an already dying game perhaps? I'm almost ashamed to play an alb on prydwen..no fun taking relics without enemy defence..thats half the fun

Y

yoshimo

Originally posted by ab_fluid
Nols a hib u tard
wen did i address it to nol? i replied to his post @ albs fuckface
.l.. (^^) ..l.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by yoshimo
yeh so u lot can /flex ur muscles (or lack there of) by taking a relic keep with shity guards and no hibs defending /clap maybe would have been more spectacular if you ACTUALLY raided properly but hey, wateva floats ur boats guys n gals

Yosh - read the sig :D

and yes I think it's really funny, because I doubt whether they will be able to keep it :D

T

Thelion

The relics should be cut in three.. and.. I'll take them..

the punishment should be 10 years in nerfcamp for albs and hibs.

H

horsma

Originally posted by vargen
this is so fucked..
how come so manny mid players r saying "go go albs!"?
Wanna get TOTALY pawned by the overmind controlled zerg?

cause we want albs to have those power relics rather than hibs? and as far as i know it was plan to give those relics into albs anyway

R

Rushie

Originally posted by nicky-nook
lol Relic gone nice one ALbs :clap: :m00: :m00:

Hope you get banned o_O

Regards Nicky .

banned for what exactly? seizing a moment of oppurtunity? its not as if we will keep em long tbh.

C

cercela

if for some odd reason they DO get to keep the relics, they will have lost all of them, and their keeps in a matter of days.

I think mids and hibs would both agree on that.

and btw if mids attacked alb str relic and crashed zone, and someone suggested we go on relic raid and take str relics i would tell him to grow up. Whydo something as low as that? It takes the fun out of a relic raid, but you know albs, they piss themselves whenever they can zerg something without any defence

S

samildanachh

dont tell me hibs and mids would not do the same if they were in same situation as albs :eek:

M

mastade

btw Hibs can't complain:

a: daoc on EASY lvl (AE Stun + AE DD)
b: defendable power relic keep

Flame on:)

laff xD

N

nicky-nook

Breaking CoC if you ask me its like a bug exploit if you will..

I dont really care tbh i find it quite funny though ...

Be intersting to see what Goa do though you never know if they wanted to they could ban you imo.

Regards Nicky .

F

- Fedaykin -

heh i dont care about the relics, it says someone is logged on my account :( im only one wo has it!

U

uglymug

that i can't log in is bad enough ... that this goes for everybody sucks even more

but that the Albs still logged in are actually taking the relics now really makes clear what kind of people play Alb/excal

i don't have any word to describe you ... fuckers/cunts/twats/etc just don't fit the new low you all have sunk to

J

Javai

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
heh i dont care about the relics, it says someone is logged on my account :( im only one wo has it!

I have that too, and noone else has password to my l33t account with a single level 4 mage on it

O

old.Astrix

Originally posted by uglymug
that i can't log in is bad enough ... that this goes for everybody sucks even more

but that the Albs still logged in are actually taking the relics now really makes clear what kind of people play Alb/excal

i don't have any word to describe you ... fuckers/cunts/twats/etc just don't fit the new low you all have sunk to

Keep it nice, some ppl reading this forum are <12...

G

Grandpeck

Well it one thing to take advantage of a severcrash,but come on a lot off ppl cant log back into the game.Total bullshit goa why dont they close all of excali down FFS

D

-deedee-

I think we all will do it when we get the change for it hib/mid and alb. We all are the same i think..

H

horsma

Originally posted by samildanachh
dont tell me hibs and mids would not do the same if they were in same situation as albs :eek:

ofc we would do the same :D

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by -deedee-
I think we all will do it when we get the change for it hib/mid and alb. We all are the same i think..

speak for yourself

A

Arnor

btw Hibs can't complain:

a: daoc on EASY lvl (AE Stun + AE DD)
b: defendable power relic keep

Flame on:)

your a retard, im sorry.

Y

yoshimo

Originally posted by horsma
ofc we would do the same :D
lol speak for urself Na Fianna (hibs) would have no part in that and im 100% sure no guilds in the CF alliance would commit to a RR, maybe 1 or 2 lamers but thats it imo :( and would mid really?

A

Arnor

Keep it nice, some ppl reading this forum are <12...

like you?

what, the nasty wordies hurt your fragile little mind?

fuck off scatmuncher

G

Grandpeck

Well i wouldnt mind this crash/RR by albs if i could actually log into the fucking game,goa are fucking useless

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom