Albs taking Keeps in Hib prolly will go for relic too...

D

-deedee-

The ppl who where in game and not in emain are still there.
You cant log in but when you was not in emain and dont crash you can stay...

J

Javai

The server never went down, the Hib zone crashed and the weight of people brought the login server down. Albs that were in Albion or Odin's at the time can happily port to emain.

X

xajorkith

Dun na nGed just fell to albs, I assure you the albs are in Hibernia... cos i'm there killing them....

G

Grandpeck

So how many ppl are still "on" excali atm cus this is one MAJOR feckup by goa if we cant log on but ppl still on can take keeps wtf are they playing at ?

J

Javai

They are indeed, gotta say that those in my guild on-line just thought it would be funny to try a relic raid with the 20 Albs that were on.

A

ardamels

We were going to give the albs the relics as originally planned, so it's good if they go and grab them themselves :)

M

Moody

IF this is true, than well, I must apologise. I will be very ashamed to be an Alb. Its the lamest thing imaginable.

:puke:

D

-deedee-

Think Goa will give relics back to hib when albs take them now.

N

noaim

Taking advantage of situation imo. Smart, tactics, etc. I would go for em.

O

old.Astrix

Ah come on just kidding :p

btw if you got a 2nd account you can still play that one, only ppl already logged in while the server went down can't log in.

J

Javai

Originally posted by old.Astrix

btw if you got a 2nd account you can still play that one, only ppl already logged in while the server went down can't log in.

Not true. We can't log in with our accounts unless that account waslogged in at the time of the crash

G

Grandpeck

/who on Albion shows 350'ish atm

??????? how the hell is this even possible ? seems tottally lame that a server thats listed as down can still have ppl playing there ? Or is this just a wind-up ? I have never had much faith in goa when they even find it hard to translate American Emglish to English yeeessh well if ppl are still playing and taking keeps it shows just how fecked up the servers/goa are

X

xajorkith

Albion has all :p

I was just killed by Albs outside Dun Dagda.... alb token force going for relics....

N

noaim

Originally posted by xajorkith
I was just killed by Albs outside Dun Dagda.... alb token force going for relics....

LOL GO ALBS!!!

Hahaha thats funneh.

R

Rushie

i wasnt logged in when server went down and i cant log in now.............

J

Javai

The server has never gone down. I have been logged in the whole time. The Hib Zone crashed and the log in server died. Hence all Albs that were not in emain at the time are still happily on the server (as I assume are the 3 Mids that weren't on the rr :p )

C

cplcarrot

You cant log in, not cos the server is down, but in my clients own language "Authenitication Server is down"

D

-deedee-

When you was not logged in at the time from the crash you cant login on excal then but then you can login on predwyn when you was on and crashed you cant loging on any server.,

X

xajorkith

If you were already playing and not in hib.. then obvioulsy you didn't go LD at the ZoneCrash and you don't need to authenticate.... tis very simple.... as for me, some albs killed me during the RR and I was sent back to mid, otherwise I wouldn't be in there now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom