Albs taking Keeps in Hib prolly will go for relic too...

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by machiavelli-npv
Quote :

"I wouldn't call this crap server a bug"

Ahhh yeah server crash is the 'uber leet relic strategy number 1 - official documented function'

lol

making use of an undocumented function and u know it

well....every primetime relic raid on excal kinda ends with a big zonecrash....

i just sit back and laugh at this, and soo should everyone else :D

N

Nichneven

I don't understand why we can even attempt things like RR's if the damn servers can't handle the numbers in a single zone.

A

Albbasher

Dear Alb's

Now plz explain to me cause I'm only a mid....you whine about our time of day when we rr....you think it's lame...stupid ect....yet you pull a stun'd like this..doing a rr when Hib's/ Mid's can't log in?

I still hold some respect to some Alb's........but in general I lost all respect.....now don't come and tell Mid's / Hib's we are lame ...cause you dear Alb's are the lowest.

Yours

Albbasher 50 Skald Nolby Pride

Dundee 50 SB Nolby Pride

Taxx 50 Hunter

Drezz 4x Warrior

B

blademistress

Heh, even though it was almost certain that GOA was going to do something about it, you still sound as a sore bunch of keeds.

They siezed an opportunity to have fun, they knew GOA would get the relics back to their right place later.. Just relax dudes.. its a game, not something to get all worried over ^^

T

Thorinn

Originally posted by old.Astrix
Oh i do but the thinks you post i put a "immature person" tab on. Btw this is a joke :p

Maybe ur just stupid :rolleyes:

nuff said

F

fenikske

LOL
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

All I can say, i can't understand that people make such a fuss about this.

I wasn't online when it happened but i find it damm funny that 20 albs take hib relics, aldoh if i look at the posted pic i doubt it that it only were 20. And i can understand that the albs that were doing RvR got bored and got the idea for the relic raid. I would get more frustrated for teh fact that server is still down then for a something that is bound to get fixed anyway when the server is up.

It's not that we gonna keep them anyway. It's common knowledge that myrridon is undefendable. In the smallest possible scenario that Albs can keep the relics its only a question who will be first to take them away again : mids or hibs.

Just wait till goa fix the situation before you begin to to call names to someone / a realm. Off the record, ALL whine ALBS / MIDS / HIBS are lame ..... if ya can't play a game whithout insulting people, stop with gaming and become a drill sergant in the army ..... there you get payed for being rude ....

Last thing: stop whith that ban stuff ... if you look the situation in perspective every peep who was defending or attacking the keep before the zonecrash can be banned ..... Cause it brought down the auth server by it and cause hacking / harming / stealing personal or bussiness good is illegal also GOA can ban whole excalibur server if they want .... for those who doesn't see sarcasm in last paragraph -> I was sarcastic :p

Anyway get the server up again, I'm utterly bored if i can take the time for reading such a long thread.....

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by albrenegade
Well this is war. Is valid that some ppl use the fucking radar? is valid attaking from back? Why 3 SB´s atack one lonely tank?

If you can take advantage of situation you must do it. Everybody does it, if you say no you´re not telling truth.

This is war.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Is valid that some ppl use the fucking radar?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, scuse me, but I think that says it all :D

/wipes the tears from his eyehahahahahahaha haha ha eh ehehe's

THIS IS WAR!1 WE GOT RELIX!

A

arx

To all u whining ppl: U would have done EXACTLY the same if u had had 40 mids/hibs in an enemy frontier and could take the relics with ease. But i must say i find it funny to take the relics and one realm has all 6 :) And im quite sure the GOA will give hibernia back the power relics as soon as the server is back up, god knows when. As it would be unfair to let us keep em. I assume u know why :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom