Albs, so pathetic

Unseenchantoo

Fledgling Freddie
:kissit: you albs just don't understand. Absolutely pathetic. i mean we have had ck for over a week now, with no challenge, you can't even do your normal thing (attack in the early morning cus they wont win it otherwise) ! :wij: We are literally pissing all over you guys. I was so bored of beating you so easilly, i organised the 30+ ppl to pretend to run into ck, i fkin organised a defense of the keep lol! :clap: we still absolutely annihalated you. Be ashamed albs, your pathetic zerg, skill-less battle are dying out... we hibbies are laughing at you.
Mids, cmon get more ppl there, i salute your brave (yet still unmistakeably weak) attempts to take ck.Out.

Unseenchantoo - ranger (capped thid in bout 2 days thx to albs) :flame:

Unseenchantoo

Fledgling Freddie
feac said:
mind your head on your way out :kissit:

:p
please mind your head too, or is it impaled upon a pike upon the battlements of ck... thought so :)

Xplo

Banned
Unseenchantoo said:
HI I R OF 1337 RANGER DOOD AND WEES HIPPIS R0XX0R J00 ALB13S W1TH 0UR 1337 C4ST3R Z3RG C4MP1NG CK 4LL D4Y L0NG OLOLOLOLOOLOLLOL!!!!!!!11111111oneone1eleven L00K 4T M333 PLZ!!!!!1111&&

And your point is?

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Unseenchantoo said:
:kissit: you albs just don't understand. Absolutely pathetic. i mean we have had ck for over a week now, with no challenge, you can't even do your normal thing (attack in the early morning cus they wont win it otherwise) ! :wij: We are literally pissing all over you guys. I was so bored of beating you so easilly, i organised the 30+ ppl to pretend to run into ck, i fkin organised a defense of the keep lol! :clap: we still absolutely annihalated you. Be ashamed albs, your pathetic zerg, skill-less battle are dying out... we hibbies are laughing at you.
Mids, cmon get more ppl there, i salute your brave (yet still unmistakeably weak) attempts to take ck.Out.

Rofl...this seems pretty sad imo.
I understand why albs zerg the hell out of hib and mid. Just take a good luck at the classes albion has, and rethink why you think your so uber. Taking a keep with several casters as defenders is very hard...and since hibs are merely ONLY casters with power relics, then its even harder.

Besides that, i don't see really why your are crying out loud. A ranger sitting nice and tight inside the CK? Lol...
Now if your were outside playing, it would be another challenge instead of zerging your casters together.
If im right, then hibs was prolly twice as many as the albs....they always are when having the ck.
And when mid or alb get it...no hibs there evah. Thats even more pathetic imo.
Now you go play a little better you skill-less zerging noob.

Bellerophon

Fledgling Freddie
One of Dem Hibbies said:
Omg albs suck! Just because we take the ck then proceed to zerg Thid so much it looks like the Eastern Front's stunted half-brother, that doesn't mean they should lose! What with our superior numbers and inflated ratio of casters (which after all are purely tank fodder in Thid, even albs should know that), albs should defeat us with ease! Oh well, I've capped now, maybe I'll leech off my chanter friends less next time.

Maybe I'm looking through excrement-tinted spectacles, but that's how it reads.

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Unseenchantoo said:

Oh no you made me cry!
If only we albs could be so 1337 as you!
Teach us master...Plz!

Lol dude get serious!
Its Battlegrounds!!! Its the place where people are supposed to learn stuff!!
If u wanna be 1337 and whine about us ALbs...by all means do, but refer to Real rvr instead of the chickenfarm, thanks!

Kenshee Himura

Fledgling Freddie
Unseenchantoo said:

Yeah ofc... you own us yes you do....
Last time i checked we dont even get 20+ ppl in thid and 30% of em are gimpfiltrators
20% of em buff bots...
And most cba to fight a legion of shrooms....

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Kenshee Himura said:
Yeah ofc... you own us yes you do....
Last time i checked we dont even get 20+ ppl in thid and 30% of em are gimpfiltrators
20% of em buff bots...
And most cba to fight a legion of shrooms....

shroomers are the new and improved chanters beware mid/alb they are in bg's now soon comming to emain odins and hadrians

Minifotm

Fledgling Freddie
Dragonfang?

oh, i forgot you was in bg. No Dragonfang there... i think.

:(

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I do believe Unseen is fishing for reactions here.

As a Chanter in Thid for the past 2 weeks, I'm amazed by Mid /Alb tenacity, they keep coming back for more, even though outnumbered.
I have to agree when Hibs don't have the Keep our numbers drop to zero, just do a 'who thid', 4 Nightshades?

We don't have the keep.

It is funny how perception can turn a fight ,we have charged a group of Mids who could have easliy run in and slaughtered us in Melee, instead they run, cos we've got em scared :clap:

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Hibbieboy come out and play... dont hide in the zerg like a little kid hides behind mommas skirt. My necro would love to teach you the pleasures of pain she just love stealthers ;)

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
hmm make more hibs sit around all day in BG keep plz ^^ pref those with chanter mains

Ickleevul

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:
It is funny how perception can turn a fight ,we have charged a group of Mids who could have easliy run in and slaughtered us in Melee, instead they run, cos we've got em scared :clap:

Usually takes one person to /y walk backwards you maggots, and most bg charges end up looking like fat kids with asthma stuttering to a stop after 20yrds, all trying not to be the 1st one to get wasted.

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Sanzor said:
Rofl...this seems pretty sad imo.
I understand why albs zerg the hell out of hib and mid. Just take a good luck at the classes albion has, and rethink why you think your so uber. Taking a keep with several casters as defenders is very hard...and since hibs are merely ONLY casters with power relics, then its even harder.

Besides that, i don't see really why your are crying out loud. A ranger sitting nice and tight inside the CK? Lol...
Now if your were outside playing, it would be another challenge instead of zerging your casters together.
If im right, then hibs was prolly twice as many as the albs....they always are when having the ck.
And when mid or alb get it...no hibs there evah. Thats even more pathetic imo.
Now you go play a little better you skill-less zerging noob.
I would firstly like to say that all 3 realms have skill :/ so dun jump off calling ppl skill-less newbs.
Hibernia is the caster realm after all, so when ur coming up againist them I think you should have some sort of idea, that ur going to meet alot of casters, and the way I see it alb has just as many casters, maybe even more.
oh and the thing about Hibernia outnumbering alb that's no true, Alb some times brings equal to or more numbers than Hib, but the thing that alb fall short on is Rezzers and Full time healers.
Oh and don't complain about no hibbies around in thid when alb takes it, it's a game and ppl make choice on how they are going to enjoy it, but you are saying that all the hibbies should show up so they can be slaughtered by the Alb zerg, think again.
I just wanna add all the realms are doing a great job in thid. Don't Whine this is a game your playing it to have "Fun" so no more whine and go enjoy the game :wub:

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Unseenchantoo said:
you albs just don't understand. Absolutely pathetic. i mean we have had ck for over a week now, with no challenge, you can't even do your normal thing (attack in the early morning cus they wont win it otherwise) ! :wij: We are literally pissing all over you guys. I was so bored of beating you so easilly, i organised the 30+ ppl to pretend to run into ck, i fkin organised a defense of the keep lol! :clap: we still absolutely annihalated you. Be ashamed albs, your pathetic zerg, skill-less battle are dying out... we hibbies are laughing at you.

As a Hib this makes me cringe.

The simple fact is that since hibs have the keep, the hib zerg is just as big as the alb one, bigger sometimes.

There is no reason to crow about pwning others when you have organised a 30-strong zerg and have them sit in the keep to farm albs :rolleyes:.

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Faeldawn said:
As a Hib this makes me cringe.

The simple fact is that since hibs have the keep, the hib zerg is just as big as the alb one, bigger sometimes.

There is no reason to crow about pwning others when you have organised a 30-strong zerg and have them sit in the keep to farm albs :rolleyes:.
I agree with you, it's very sad that hib as gone as low as to post that.
But as I mention above about alb outnumbering hib, it's only due to their lack of clerics and trust me I know, I played hib thid wit my merc, some people from alb might remember me :p, tryed to organise I retake thid.
Guess how many rezzers we had, 1 Cleric and that was it.
That's the Alb problem they got a nice big zerg going to take the keep but when they die. Either they get Ghetto rez from the Friar with no heals, or they just release. Hib and Mid on the other hand have plenty of healers (mentalist hot for teh win imo).
And hib having thid for a long time now shows, that alb and mid are weakning in thid, plz don't blame the hib use to mages, alb has plenty of mages aswell.
Btw Faeldawn givf thid toon name :p

M® Zîllâ

Fledgling Freddie
Unseenchantoo said:

Yawn!!!!

M® Zîllâ

Fledgling Freddie
Unseenchantoo said:
please mind your head too, or is it impaled upon a pike upon the battlements of ck... thought so :)
lol just read that one gosh u r a funney guy :m00:

ibes_aka_nyd

Fledgling Freddie
Guinever said:
Don't Whine this is a game your playing it to have "Fun" so no more whine and go enjoy the game :wub:
if only more peeps thought like this :clap:

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Guinever said:
I would firstly like to say that all 3 realms have skill :/ so dun jump off calling ppl skill-less newbs.
Hibernia is the caster realm after all, so when ur coming up againist them I think you should have some sort of idea, that ur going to meet alot of casters, and the way I see it alb has just as many casters, maybe even more.
oh and the thing about Hibernia outnumbering alb that's no true, Alb some times brings equal to or more numbers than Hib, but the thing that alb fall short on is Rezzers and Full time healers.
Oh and don't complain about no hibbies around in thid when alb takes it, it's a game and ppl make choice on how they are going to enjoy it, but you are saying that all the hibbies should show up so they can be slaughtered by the Alb zerg, think again.
I just wanna add all the realms are doing a great job in thid. Don't Whine this is a game your playing it to have "Fun" so no more whine and go enjoy the game :wub:

I am well certain about the game acts about fun, but not everyone see it that way. I hate to see when mids make pre lvl 50 grps in bg1 just to pwn the hell out of the other realms. Not everyone have SC suit and uber weapons either....not to mention the dummies with TG weapons or epic armor in bg1 >_<

My point is, i just hate to see this hibbie stating out being so uber. Maybe albs do lack clerics, but not all the time. The times i've played in bgs with my toons, i see plenty of alb healers.

My opinion about hibs not showing em self when not having the ck, is still strong thou. You might see a few daring hibs coming out, and i respect those. Even play around with em if possible to avoid any rp hungry mid or alb. Mids get zerged by albs too in bg1 most of the time, but we don't give up. Bg1 is not to be taken serious imo.

As yet again. Stop pointing out being so damn uber. I had an easy time running around as archer with my hunter, but dosen't mean i never died. Hibs are tough in bgs....their casters might be tank fodder, but the amount of enchanters and sometime animists can be VERY annoying.

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
He whined in game as a guild group killed some albs on ck shore without letting the albs get a big enough zerg...he doesnt have sc

i dueled him on my ranger and he said no stealth...
what does he do? :twak:

was 9 albs and 5 hibs in that gg with 2 sealther adds :p

-Gianavur Venom Shade wtf.
I would post my spec but im afraid id get 3-4 infis hunting me at a time :(

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Sanzor said:
I am well certain about the game acts about fun, but not everyone see it that way. I hate to see when mids make pre lvl 50 grps in bg1 just to pwn the hell out of the other realms. Not everyone have SC suit and uber weapons either....not to mention the dummies with TG weapons or epic armor in bg1 >_<

My point is, i just hate to see this hibbie stating out being so uber. Maybe albs do lack clerics, but not all the time. The times i've played in bgs with my toons, i see plenty of alb healers.

My opinion about hibs not showing em self when not having the ck, is still strong thou. You might see a few daring hibs coming out, and i respect those. Even play around with em if possible to avoid any rp hungry mid or alb. Mids get zerged by albs too in bg1 most of the time, but we don't give up. Bg1 is not to be taken serious imo.

As yet again. Stop pointing out being so damn uber. I had an easy time running around as archer with my hunter, but dosen't mean i never died. Hibs are tough in bgs....their casters might be tank fodder, but the amount of enchanters and sometime animists can be VERY annoying.
I never pointed out being uber I want to make that clear, and seeing you that you are not an alb, how would you know if they don't lack healers, I played alb, and their biggest problem is their healers, trust me on this sure they have friars but those won't heal during battle cause they are too busy trying to pwn things.
As I mentioned why are you going to go to fight that you are going to lose, it's human nature for a personal to show up when he knows that there is certain victory.
Anywayz thanks for you opnion on this matter and I hope to see you in thid :*)
Good luck to all Mids and Albs and keep up the good work :clap:

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
Unseenchantoo said:

WELL MAYBE THATS BECAUSE WE AND MIDS HAD CK FOR OVER 2 YEAR AND GOT BORED.. AND NOW U ARE TURNING UP!, AND MAYBE U DIDNT THOUGHT ABOUT EARLY ALB RAIDS, WE DONT DO THAT WE AINT MIDS THAT TAKE CK AT 4:00am

Darksoul

Fledgling Freddie
Unseenchantoo said:

and you are a stealther ?! who are you to talk?

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Darksoul said:
and you are a stealther ?! who are you to talk?

Just another noobie leacher imo, and im right :)

My brother was in HoR and actually left because no one would stop this prat (Unseenchantoo) from spamming /as, /gu and every other channel available to him :(

Shirel

Fledgling Freddie
Elorelen Hearthunter said:
WE DONT DO THAT WE AINT MIDS THAT TAKE CK AT 4:00am

That's true, the last couple of times the albs took the keep off us it was at least 5:00am :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom