Albs, so pathetic

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Elorelen Hearthunter said:
WELL MAYBE THATS BECAUSE WE AND MIDS HAD CK FOR OVER 2 YEAR AND GOT BORED.. AND NOW U ARE TURNING UP!, AND MAYBE U DIDNT THOUGHT ABOUT EARLY ALB RAIDS, WE DONT DO THAT WE AINT MIDS THAT TAKE CK AT 4:00am
No need for caps m8 :p , actually alb does early mornin raids in thid, I think that's the only way to take it off hib. During Prime time there's the horde of Enchanters, Void Elds and Animists to stop the Albs, and Gtaoe + Pbaoe + shrooms, is an almost impossible combo to crack in thid due to the low resists of the ppl. :*)
Good luck to everyone who's in thid

decker

Fledgling Freddie
Well, tbh i really need to say that hib camping in ck aint any better. FG animist making pets and rest sitting front of doors and waiting until shrooms kill enough and then they follow one lonely dude with 5fgs.

*GG*

-Whoam - Zerker -

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
decker said:
Well, tbh i really need to say that hib camping in ck aint any better. FG animist making pets and rest sitting front of doors and waiting until shrooms kill enough and then they follow one lonely dude with 5fgs.

*GG*

-Whoam - Zerker -

Well do somthin about it take ck, ya know hibs won't sit there and watch you take it ?
About the Animists Comment, mids make BD's which is equally as bad :/
Take Ck and end the hib reign, if you cann't than dun whine.

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
as regards to the comments you don't see hibs about in bg1 when other realms have the ck its because we are running around as stealthers (if you could see us we would be crap stealthers :D).

the other thing you have to take into consideration is when alb/mid do have ck they also have plenty of numbers camping ck so don't complain about that either.

this at the end of the day is a game as has been stated before its there for some fun. if you can't see that then you need to find something else to do.

i have a nice selection of alts i play in the bg (see my siggy) and i vary who i play as depends on the needs at the time. i have a caster, a druid, a stealther...etc so i can play as i wish and when i wish and you will see me running around (or maybe not if i play my NS) when whatever realm has ck unless i go out into the main frontiers with my warden.

at the end of the day if you want to take ck from hib feel free to try but don't complain when you get beaten. i could sit and complian about a lot of things other realms do but i don't as i know it is a game.

decker

Fledgling Freddie
Guinever said:
Well do somthin about it take ck, ya know hibs won't sit there and watch you take it ?
About the Animists Comment, mids make BD's which is equally as bad :/
Take Ck and end the hib reign, if you cann't than dun whine.

I didnt say that it's not ok to me. Imo it's funny to 2-3 shot those shades. But well, still that it's imo funny that hibs hunting one dude with 5fg.

And tbh those hib tanks what i had meet .. i pwned em :/

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Hib Tank, where?
Sometimes there are so many Chanters outside CK, you find yourself buffing up someone elses while yours is dieing in the water :D

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
i never thought i would see this much cockiness coming from a fellow hib.

on behalf of Hibernia, i apologise to the Albion BG1 Players.

leading a group of 30 hibs isnt exactly hard, and im sure that you had the albs out numbered (for once) 2 to 1 maybe?

go into big boi RVR and see how you fare, or try leading over 200ppl on a RR xD

lets see how cocky you are then ;)

edit : also apologise to Midgard! :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i would like to add two things to this wonderfull discussion

1- stop stereotyping

2- elorelen, your posts are pure comedy :clap:

I do hope you don't actually take things as seriously as you seem to tho :D

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
decker said:
I didnt say that it's not ok to me. Imo it's funny to 2-3 shot those shades. But well, still that it's imo funny that hibs hunting one dude with 5fg.

Be happy to duel you wit my BM any time

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
WELL MAYBE THATS BECAUSE WE AND MIDS HAD CK FOR OVER 2 YEAR AND GOT BORED.. AND NOW U ARE TURNING UP!, AND MAYBE U DIDNT THOUGHT ABOUT EARLY ALB RAIDS, WE DONT DO THAT WE AINT MIDS THAT TAKE CK AT 4:00am
FFS, even here :p... :twak:

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
decker said:

*GG*

-Whoam - Zerker -

You could try thinking for a second and avoid the ck. Roam hpk-hb area or apk-ab area looking for fights there. If they are camped there and you think you have no chance of fighting them........then don't go and fight them. Seems simple enough to me. If you avoid them for long enough they'll be forced to come out and fight you in the open field. Meanwhile you could be having fun having some nice fights with albs or hibs between the pk and ck.

Once more, if someone is camping ck with too many for you to assault....................don't go there!

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
decker said:

*GG*

-Whoam - Zerker -

Most animists i have ever seen in thid at any time was 6, usually there is only 1-3.. never have i ever seen a fg animists anywhere on this server :)

As for 5fg's chasing one zerker.....well i seriously doubt that, 1fg maybe ;)

decker said:

You seem to have a flare for exaggeration :p

Filo

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, Am I the only one who had a truckload of fun the last days?
So much whining and crying its hard to belive.

I'm an alb, and even tho we've several times been owned by both mids and hibs i'v had a smashing time.
You win some, you lose some, that's what it's all about.
Stop the flaming and just have some fun for crying out loud :)

Wilddork

Fledgling Freddie
well lets see..

you guys camp with 5 animsist -> 50 shrooms ofc they cant take it ;)

fo k?

decker

Fledgling Freddie
Shawr said:
You could try thinking for a second and avoid the ck. Roam hpk-hb area or apk-ab area looking for fights there. If they are camped there and you think you have no chance of fighting them........then don't go and fight them. Seems simple enough to me. If you avoid them for long enough they'll be forced to come out and fight you in the open field. Meanwhile you could be having fun having some nice fights with albs or hibs between the pk and ck.

Once more, if someone is camping ck with too many for you to assault....................don't go there!

lol ? The problem is that there ARENT solo hibs. It's sad :(. When i played at exc/hib we played with bm + bard and roamed whole time. So usually the fights are like fg vs 3 mids or something.

And usually that fg is: mentalist (mana), chanter, chanter, chanter, chanter, chanter, chanter, chanter. /cheers

And that dude which wanted duel, i will info when my another bg zerg is ready, and let's try :clap:

AtomicBattleHamster

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I've been having fun in there.

It's nice to see so many Hibbies in BG1 !

You're all soooo cute ! I could just hug you and cuddle you and squeeze you and call you George !

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
i would like to add two things to this wonderfull discussion

1- stop stereotyping

2- elorelen, your posts are pure comedy :clap:

I do hope you don't actually take things as seriously as you seem to tho :D

ofc not, but I allways enjoy how people can react on my posts and on other posts :p Allways a big laugh ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
ofc not, but I allways enjoy how people can react on my posts and on other posts :p Allways a big laugh ;)

SO YOU'RE JUST A LAME POSTFARMER FFS BLOODY WANKER GO GET SOME KEEPS AT 4 AM LIKE MIDS AND ALL THE OTHER CRUEL BASTARDS

just practising xD

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
SO YOU'RE JUST A LAME POSTFARMER FFS BLOODY WANKER GO GET SOME KEEPS AT 4 AM LIKE MIDS AND ALL THE OTHER CRUEL BASTARDS

just practising xD

Yeah u getting there... try to make sum rude gestures aswel... like: :twak: , :kissit: etc :) then say: i stole ur cookie AND BLAM! u get about 15post how pathetic, vry funny to see :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
:twak:
FUCKING LAME SPAMMER DUTCHIE I AM EMBARASSED TO LIVE IN THE SAME COUNTRY FFS MOVE TO FRENCH WHERE DEY ALL SUK :kissit: :puke:

like this :confused:

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
decker said:
lol ? The problem is that there ARENT solo hibs. It's sad :(. When i played at exc/hib we played with bm + bard and roamed whole time. So usually the fights are like fg vs 3 mids or something.

And usually that fg is: mentalist (mana), chanter, chanter, chanter, chanter, chanter, chanter, chanter. /cheers

And that dude which wanted duel, i will info when my another bg zerg is ready, and let's try :clap:

Well, either try to make a fg to roam about and challenge the hibs (but don't go ck or mb, that = suicide). Or if that isn't possible, make a smaller grp (3 like you mentioned) and avoid the most busy routes (roads etc.). Sneak round the back and attack the trickle of hibs leaving pk and running to ck, or roam about near the apk picking off albs.
I soloed in caledonia with my chanter when it was mostly albs zerging about (similar to hibs atm in thid, have ck, camp there mostly, lots of casters etc.). I've also soloed with a bm, a ns (ok, so have stealth here ;oP), nature druid and the aforementioned chanter in thid when albs have had ck and the numbers with only a few hibs about. This tactic got me a fair few nice 1v1s or 2v1s and brought a lot of fun (and a few rps) for me. Sure i got run over by a fg+ from time to time, but I just released, ported back, and was a bit more careful the next time.

Now I'm not saying you do this, but far too many people I've seen in the bg run straight to mb or the ck once they port there mindlessly. People who do that deserve to be zerged imo.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Soloing is impossible in Thid cos of stealth, even if 2 people wanted to duel, no group would let it happen, again cos of stealth, you have to kill quick and move.

Funny thing I have noticed when it's a large grp at CK facing large grp at waters edge, stealthers on both sides rarely make it back alive after kill.
Every time is a like a suicide mission. might as well just run my ment forward aoe dot and die.

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:
Soloing is impossible in Thid cos of stealth, even if 2 people wanted to duel, no group would let it happen, again cos of stealth, you have to kill quick and move.

Soloing is not impossible. I've managed with many classes, most notably probably my shield bm. No speed and no stealth, but i still managed to solo alright. ( by that i mean get more kills than deaths). If you aren't a stealther, or have no speed, then the way to solo is to avoid ALL routes that are most commonly taken by other players. One of my favourite routes was going right out of hpk, over the river to the right of hb (when facing ck) round through the forest there to approach apk from the side. Never got jumped by a stealther or fg on the way round, and on many occasions i managed to get a solo/duo of albs to follow me into the forest from apk before i turned to fight (away from prying eyes). Slightly more dangerous to get to (as no matter what way you go you have to cross a well beaten path) is the forest on the other side of apk but the rewards there are greater. I've had a lot more fights in there than the other side. You can even cross from there to near mpk and attack people who've come roaming away from their realms main force, then immediately cross back to the other side again and dissapear into the forest to rest. You are right about the move part, but killing quickly is not always essential, especially if you are fighting off the beaten path.
Another trick to soloing effectively as a non-stealther is never stand still unless you really have to (resting) and do that for as short a time as possible. Also when you are moving never run in a straight line. Both these things are just inviting a pa from any watching assasins. As you will know if you've ever played a ns/sb/inf in the bg. Those people who run straight down the roads when solo are just godsends. ;)

Weezle

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:
Funny thing I have noticed when it's a large grp at CK facing large grp at waters edge, stealthers on both sides rarely make it back alive after kill.
Every time is a like a suicide mission. might as well just run my ment forward aoe dot and die.

Naw, died 13 times with my infil until I capped out at 394 rps so if you seek the right targets, you stay alive longer. Imo, excal bg1 is 10 times better than pryd bg where there are very very few soloers (least of all stealthers).

I did a bg movie with infil and sb in it with solo only fights. Was good fun but didn't seem to find good targets while I was recording :/

Xplo

Banned
Roamed with 1 fg 2 days ago in thid, there was a bit hib zerg in there, we didnt see any of them cause we avoided ck :m00:

T

timmey

tbh guys i have capped out 4 chars in bg1 in the last 5 weeks

we are all the same when hibbies have keep no albs mids , when albs have keeps no hibbies or mids when middie have keep no albs or hibbies so all plz stop fucking whinning its only a game !!!!! have fun and GO hibbies

robins - lvl 25 NS capped in bg1 with nearly 700 rp's ;)
speeeeeeeeeedy - lvl 24 bard
application - lvl 24 warden
lurilookalike - lvl 24 ranger LOL fluffey got you afk twice ;)
timmey - lvl 48 mana eld
Mroak - lvl 24 animist

Shirel

Fledgling Freddie

Perhaps you would like to comment on this then?

finbarr said:
would like to thank the hibs for staying in bed and letting us take ck this morning

decker

Fledgling Freddie
Shawr said:
Well, either try to make a fg to roam about and challenge the hibs (but don't go ck or mb, that = suicide). Or if that isn't possible, make a smaller grp (3 like you mentioned) and avoid the most busy routes (roads etc.). Sneak round the back and attack the trickle of hibs leaving pk and running to ck, or roam about near the apk picking off albs.
I soloed in caledonia with my chanter when it was mostly albs zerging about (similar to hibs atm in thid, have ck, camp there mostly, lots of casters etc.). I've also soloed with a bm, a ns (ok, so have stealth here ;oP), nature druid and the aforementioned chanter in thid when albs have had ck and the numbers with only a few hibs about. This tactic got me a fair few nice 1v1s or 2v1s and brought a lot of fun (and a few rps) for me. Sure i got run over by a fg+ from time to time, but I just released, ported back, and was a bit more careful the next time.

Now I'm not saying you do this, but far too many people I've seen in the bg run straight to mb or the ck once they port there mindlessly. People who do that deserve to be zerged imo.

Well. We camped at hpk sometimes (ty for all those hibs
:cheers: and special thanks for ninja :wub: ) And sometimes at apk. But tbh it's almost impossible to stand at apk becouse of alb zerk.

But well, i keep going on exping with my zerker atm. So let's meet again with my next char :)

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
timmey said:
tbh guys i have capped out 4 chars in bg1 in the last 5 weeks

we are all the same when hibbies have keep no albs mids , when albs have keeps no hibbies or mids when middie have keep no albs or hibbies so all plz stop fucking whinning its only a game !!!!! have fun and GO hibbies

robins - lvl 25 NS capped in bg1 with nearly 700 rp's ;)
speeeeeeeeeedy - lvl 24 bard
application - lvl 24 warden
lurilookalike - lvl 24 ranger LOL fluffey got you afk twice ;)
timmey - lvl 48 mana eld
Mroak - lvl 24 animist

Signiture is your friend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom