albs in df monday

A

adari

Originally posted by dual-effect
Okey lets see.

How many people in here would not have gone after u when u stand and heal the player that they are fighting and they still win?

I TRULY doubt anyone would have stood and just given u a hug or something.

Btw why are u so bloody upset? Because of the fact that i called u a coward? Well don't start of by calling me a morron then. Dont interfear with other people's fights if u aren't ready to get attacked just because ur a lower con. U are yellow con in my eyes = I WILL COME AFTER U!

And wtf do u mean bring friends? Yes i were buffed, but how many assassins aren't now a days, I were alone. Stick to the facts, not lies. And the fact that u actually have to bring this to the bw boards is something i dont unerstand, then again. Ur Adari.

I have played as a mercinfil untill rr5, yes i know a gimped char when i see one. Just because u actually beated me in a duel, doesn't say u have a good char for RvR. Atleast not as good as it could be.

I am not upset, just amused, you do keep on making it funnier though.

And the duel does mean one thing,

me > you

:D

A

adari

PS; I dont see how hard it is to understand i saved your life by typing /dismiss, popping the mezz with lull before the brehon brigade zerg (tm) came down to kill you.... but noooo

T

Tumult

Originally posted by dual-effect
*snip*

And how the fuck am I suppose to know ur lvl 35, ur yellow con.
Get over it, get lvl 50, and dont goto RvR unless ur 50.
Otherwise shut the fuck up. Dont goto RvR unless u are ready to get someone after u. And get realm points like everyone else instead of killing ur own char over and over again.

*snip*

level 35 wont be yellow con

they would be about green/grey to level 50

even with the last patch, read the notes:

Any player level 35-50 will see any other player 35-50 who is lower than them as "yellow". You will still see players higher than you as orange/red/purple. If you or your target is lower than level 42, the con color will be the same as they have been. The intent of this change is to have high-level characters not immediately go after lower-level enemies that are "easy" kills.

plus the idea of him being in df at level 24 is that he was geting to level 50, df being one of the best xp/money places at that level

V

vintervargen

:D

adari, ever tried tomatera? :>>

oh and ^^
|
|
|
|
v

D

dual-effect

Originally posted by Rushie
Dual the bonedancer guy that wrote this thread was not yellow and neither was his thane friend, as he said there was 3 of us albs there generally not being rp whores for a change and helping those guy out who somehow managed to survive the original "rush to mid side when we get df", they were cleary grey and u still ran in and wiped em, nowt wrong with killin them( i cant deny i havent done it b4), just dont try to say they were yellow afterwards :)

Guess it was a miss of judgement from my part then.
I cant keep track of everyone i kill in df, I spend a lot of time there so. Oki so they were grey, big deal. I've been ganked a lot of times when i were a grey con to lvl 50s. It just encourages me to get some payback. We all kill greys every once in a while, I dont have much respect for mids/hibs with all ur damn über chars so i kill what i see.
Mids/Hibs sure haven't stopped themselves from ganking me when i were a grey con with my alts etc. so why should i? If u goto a frontieer land to get better exp, u should be ready to get killed. Otherwise u shouldn't be there.

As for adari, Ur the one that brought this to bw, not me. Unlike u I dont need to goto bw to flame other people just to make myself feel good, people dont know the whole story since they weren't there. I dont even watch these lame ass boards anymore unless someone in the guild says something about it.

As for that duel, lol if it makes u happy, sure why not. I know what i know about 50dw on infils. If u atleast could bring up a good arguement for once in your life instead of the cs n00b way
i > u
I would actually be kinda impressed to see that u may actually have some intelligence behind that so called brain of yours. But then again, ur Adari, i dont expect that much from u.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom