albs in df monday

E

etaew

/hug /salute /bow
for being good albs and not killing us grey cons on site.. i was etaew the bonedancer with my friend danishthane.. u pulled mobs off us when we got in trouble so thanks Rushie, for puling mobs for us and not killing us thanks Thire, and for waving and emoting and not killing us thanks Ghostenz you albs were very kind and tried to kill all the agro that fleeing mids had on there tails
although there are some rp hoares out there who have to kill every mid for the 1 rp he got for it so /slap Dual

F

Flimgoblin

they are the enemy - no mercy.

(well, unless we feel like it)

X

xplo

Well if I see a greycon having aggro, i'll help em or I won't get 1 rp of his xp death xD

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by xplo
Well if I see a greycon having aggro, i'll help em or I won't get 1 rp of his xp death xD

good point - best to save them, let them heal up, and then gank em ;)

S

Silenzio

mmm i dont like to kill grey... make me fill bad but..

wtf they attak me!!!

rlly if u r lowbie... n see a purp enemy.... let him be... =)

maybe he wont attak u... but if u start...

n to all thos 36+ afraid... moan at mythic

rlly dont like... to kill grey

E

Ekydus

Was very stupid to do that Yellow con system IMO. 35 goes out into RvR dungeon and gets nuked in one shot, then you find out it's grey.

K

Karlo

Gray is simply an off shade of yellow imo

T

Thire

np :)
was nice to not get killed by middies for once :p

/me slaps Dual

T

Trinilim

I remember going up to mid DF and popping out of stealth near the entrance and there was a warrior attacking a quasit.

I /waved and /danced at him, but apparently he didn't like that very much...

He proceeded to try and kill me with the mob still hitting him.

I evaded every attack ofc (considerring the guy's like lvl 30) >.<

And the mob killed him.

Didn't touch him once either :\

E

Ekydus

We really should have /friendly and /notgoingtohurtyou emotes IMO.

T

Trinilim

That would get abused way too much imo..

I remember one time there was this fg of mids running around camping mtk.

Me and another infil were watching them from the hill, they were dancing and etc, so figured we could set up a duel or something.

I go down, unstealth, /dance with the troll there, he dances back, I /beckon him, and he /beckons me.

The other mids back off, I walk up to him.. and theeen.

The shammy roots me like 15 times, the skald dds me twice and snares me, the troll (a thane) dds me, and a hunter from in the distance unstealths as he shoots an arrow into my poor body.

I survived ofc by running back up to atk, but what lamers tbh, faking a duel invite just to kill an infil and get a few rps.

I think the same thing would be done with a new emote tbh :\

C

-chancer-

hibs are best for duels

albs are just rp hungry mofo's

B

Belomar

Originally posted by adari
dual expects support classes to duel him :rolleyes:
Well, Mr Syrion, you killed your old char Adari in Odin's last night. Desperately needed some RPs, eh? :rolleyes:

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by Belomar
Well, Mr Syrion, you killed your old char Adari in Odin's last night. Desperately needed some RPs, eh? :rolleyes:

silly boy, do that kind of thing in pennines - not like anyone goes there

D

dual-effect

Lol adari u chicken mofo. Atleast go get urself lvl 50 before u come here nagging like a little girl. Go cry to someone who gives a shit.

If people go into df, they should expect getting killed if another realm has it. They were all yellow cons, and its not my fault that the lvl system sucks ass.

They would have done the same if it was the other way around so stop the whining imo. RvR is RvR, live with it or go play somewhere else. End of discussion.

K

kenshee-himura

Killing grey con is honorless :(
I was waving and cheering at schwarzenegger in DF he even showed me his gigantic sword (Low lvl version of which Jawz always pwnz me with) And then some crappy necro from my guild 1 shots him.. I even yelled at the damn necro.
Don't get why ppl kill grey con.. they are no challenge and 1rp really isnt worth the effort.

A

adari

Originally posted by dual-effect
Lol adari u chicken mofo. Atleast go get urself lvl 50 before u come here nagging like a little girl. Go cry to someone who gives a shit.

I am not crying, I am just mildly amused of the fact that you call me a coward when I run away after I mezzed you. I mean did you really expect a lvl 35 bard with 2 blades spec to come duel you? I guess in alb support classes will fight you :f not in hib

Oh, and, my mercfil > you

A

adari

Originally posted by Belomar

um, yea, and?

kinda hard to get rr2 in bg3 as a bard ;p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by -chancer-
hibs are best for duels

albs are just rp hungry mofo's

Luckily, SB's are completely different.
Very honorable, and never group...
Regards, Glottis

D

dual-effect

I am not crying, I am just mildly amused of the fact that you call me a coward when I run away after I mezzed you. I mean did you really expect a lvl 35 bard with 2 blades spec to come duel you? I guess in alb support classes will fight you :f not in hib

Oh, and, my mercfil > you

If u honestly dont think im gonna attack u when ur healing someone im fighting and i still take em down, well then u have another thing comming, wouldn't even have cared about u unless u would have interfeared with me fighting someone. U truly deserve a /taunt.

And how the fuck am I suppose to know ur lvl 35, ur yellow con.
Get over it, get lvl 50, and dont goto RvR unless ur 50.
Otherwise shut the fuck up. Dont goto RvR unless u are ready to get someone after u. And get realm points like everyone else instead of killing ur own char over and over again.

oh and ur mercinfil, grats on a gimped char. try me with pa next time and my debuffs sticking and we'll see.

A

adari

If u honestly dont think im gonna attack u when ur healing someone im fighting and i still take em down, well then u have another thing comming, wouldn't even have cared about u unless u would have interfeared with me fighting someone. U truly deserve a /taunt.

And how the fuck am I suppose to know ur lvl 35, ur yellow con.
Get over it, get lvl 50, and dont goto RvR unless ur 50.
Otherwise shut the fuck up. Dont goto RvR unless u are ready to get someone after u. And get realm points like everyone else instead of killing ur own char over and over again.

oh and ur mercinfil, grats on a gimped char. try me with pa next time and my debuffs sticking and we'll see.

Omg, 70 hp heals, doesnt matter much does it? And ofc you were unbuffed and didnt bring friends. And its still the fact that you expect bards to fight you that amuses me ><

Oh, about the mercfil, only because you didnt succeed in spamming one style every fight doesnt make me a gimp. Keke.

K

Khazik

DF = frontier of sorts.
Frontier xp = very tasty

Its a risk u take xping in any frontier, dont get upset after getting killed, its part of the risk u take.

And too many ppl getting stressed or over excited about defending themselves about grey killing. I think it encourages people to level up to get revenge, failing that, they get out their higher level character which I can then try and kill for better RP.

As a GAME its quite ok ^^

E

etaew

were all yellow cons, and its not my fault that the lvl system sucks ass.

.... i was lvl 23 my thane friend was lvl 21... in which wierd world do they con yellow? 35+ will con yellow... so we wouldnt have done you big mean purp con

T

Trinilim

Omg, 70 hp heals, doesnt matter much does it? And ofc you were unbuffed and didnt bring friends. And its still the fact that you expect bards to fight you that amuses me ><

Oh, about the mercfil, only because you didnt succeed in spamming one style every fight doesnt make me a gimp. Keke.

I agree :p

D

dual-effect

Okey lets see.

How many people in here would not have gone after u when u stand and heal the player that they are fighting and they still win?

I TRULY doubt anyone would have stood and just given u a hug or something.

Btw why are u so bloody upset? Because of the fact that i called u a coward? Well don't start of by calling me a morron then. Dont interfear with other people's fights if u aren't ready to get attacked just because ur a lower con. U are yellow con in my eyes = I WILL COME AFTER U!

And wtf do u mean bring friends? Yes i were buffed, but how many assassins aren't now a days, I were alone. Stick to the facts, not lies. And the fact that u actually have to bring this to the bw boards is something i dont unerstand, then again. Ur Adari.

I have played as a mercinfil untill rr5, yes i know a gimped char when i see one. Just because u actually beated me in a duel, doesn't say u have a good char for RvR. Atleast not as good as it could be.

R

Rushie

If people go into df, they should expect getting killed if another realm has it. They were all yellow cons, and its not my fault that the lvl system sucks ass.

Dual the bonedancer guy that wrote this thread was not yellow and neither was his thane friend, as he said there was 3 of us albs there generally not being rp whores for a change and helping those guy out who somehow managed to survive the original "rush to mid side when we get df", they were cleary grey and u still ran in and wiped em, nowt wrong with killin them( i cant deny i havent done it b4), just dont try to say they were yellow afterwards :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom