Albs in bg3

N

Nazghul-

Ok so i've done /who caled all night all the time getting No matches.

Decided to go there and check if there were any solos or duos i could fight and ok as usual some infils camp mtk and are horny for me so they die to the Master of Runes.
Next i decide to check mb and once there i get steamrolled by a fg albs?

Needless to say i'm not porting back to bg3.

Conclusion1: Albs zerg empty bgs.
Conclusion2: Albs make any mid wanting to check it out decide it's no fun when there is only a fg albs there and 10k infils.
Conclusion3: Albs make bg3 die as a bg...

I'm particularly saddened by conclusion number3.

K

Kindar

I agree its tough being in bgs cause of the alb zerging, but recently there was some good action there....when i was farming with my hunter. Try just to stay in bg for a while, so other people can see you are there. Then you might attract a few daring souls to take on the zergs :)

F

-fwapp-

I'd like a new board on this forum called "comments on alb zerging" so that we can keep them seperate from the other stuff, along with dragonfang and savages everybody already knows :S

and wether or not u believe me i often only get 1 or 2 matches on /who at pretty peak times

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by -fwapp-
I'd like a new board on this forum called "comments on alb zerging" so that we can keep them seperate from the other stuff, along with dragonfang and savages everybody already knows :S

and wether or not u believe me i often only get 1 or 2 matches on /who at pretty peak times

Yeah sure like now you mean? 2 fg albs vs 6 mids.

F

-fwapp-

hmm well as theres 2fg of albs id say no, not like now, if u realy needed confirmation :)

Thing is, we know we outnumber you but what do u expect us to do? Its honestly not our fault if there happens to be more of us, we just go BG when we feel like it, and so do mids, although theres not as many mids in general and a load obviously cant be bothered to go, no1s stopping them

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by -fwapp-
hmm well as theres 2fg of albs id say no, not like now, if u realy needed confirmation :)

Thing is, we know we outnumber you but what do u expect us to do? Its honestly not our fault if there happens to be more of us, we just go BG when we feel like it, and so do mids, although theres not as many mids in general and a load obviously cant be bothered to go, no1s stopping them

There have been those rare moments when mids have outnumbered albs quite heavy in a bg. Guess what i and many more mids did? WE LOGGED ANOTHER CHAR. That's what you should do also.

And ofc you can do whatever you want and i sense that for many albs the fun factor in this game is to move around in a large force that will steamroll anything.

L

lenilas

Dinged my Mana eld 35, was actually looking forward to some rvr in bg3 as i missed bg1 with him. /who Caled showed about 4 hibs there, of which 2 were buffbots and u guessed it the other 2 stealthers.

So i port to bg3, group with another eld and a Firby VW, we head outta hpk, get as far as the ruins when a fg of albs pop outta nowhere, well actually 2 were plate wearing tanks, the rest i think were mincers, scouts, infs etc, im stunned / mezzed etc, and were owned in 3 seconds flat.

That there was enuff to make me decide to keep on levelling my mana eld, i also got a few other 30 - 35 toons, i wont be bringing to bg3 tho, its pointless. Part of its due to the low number of hibs that can be bothered with bg3, which i guess is a direct result of being zerged left right and centre by Albs there.

Tbh Albs will be spending alot of time sitting around in a few fg twiddling their thumbs waiting for mids / hibs who just arent gunna bother porting to bg3 anymore, this is a direct result of them being the most popular realm, and thus having 10x the number of people available than the other 2 realms, but mostly its due to not just being zerged, but being zerged by scouts / infils at pk's / mb's.

Theres no quicker way to stop people from coming to a bg3 than to roll over them.....

F

Fyren

Hi Xylonite :)
I was the vw and i just want to say it can be done though :)
Dinged Cosantoir 2 days ago :)

You just need to stay there and peeps will come, aslong as they see there's someone there.

C

Carean Black

Really dunno where the "alb-zerg" is when i enter caledonia.. cabby is 36 now so cant go back but anyway i was solo most off the time or with train (the aeing mincer ;)) or with Elvade (the aeing sorc 4TEHWIN!) And defended ck against fg hibs/mids sometimes alone with a Scout.. and like fwapp said.. when i do /who caledonia i dont get many matches there either..

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by Carean Black
Really dunno where the "alb-zerg" is when i enter caledonia.. cabby is 36 now so cant go back but anyway i was solo most off the time or with train (the aeing mincer ;)) or with Elvade (the aeing sorc 4TEHWIN!) And defended ck against fg hibs/mids sometimes alone with a Scout.. and like fwapp said.. when i do /who caledonia i dont get many matches there either..

Try doing /who caled at primtime, other times you see 0 albs there since it's either zerg or nothing for most albs (not you you solo etc ofc ;))

V

vortimer

mmmmm

Hiyas, if u remember me(and sorry for my english) i was vortimer the sorcerer, and no, we were not 1 fg, we were 5 at the start and then one cleric left. my group was 1 paladin 1 armsmen 1 sorc and 1 cleric, and yes we killed u all when u were walking mb direction, but that was a surprise. happened the same at ruins, we were alone all the time except at the bridges where more ppl helped us(but by then there was like 1 fg of hibs with druids heros etc). we avoid zergs and we got some nice fights in bg3, we hope to see u all in rvr. well just one more thing, there was not any scout or mincer with us, i was the only mezzer. /salute to fyren and all hibs for the nice fights, and please dont hit me with that nasty dot that interrupts in all ticks hehe. C ya!!

K

Kindar

Originally posted by Fyren
Hi Xylonite :)
I was the vw and i just want to say it can be done though :)
Dinged Cosantoir 2 days ago :)

You just need to stay there and peeps will come, aslong as they see there's someone there.

Agreed...saw you quite some times. Saw you too when you had the eld along, just to see the hungry rp albs charging to have you killed :-/
I guess most albs see triple or something? :-P

N

Nazghul-

Re: :(

Originally posted by asar
:( snif snif.. we had a good time in bg3 right? :)

Yes but that was a long time ago. The new breed of albs is rubbish :(

I

iceflower

>Conclusion3: Albs make bg3 die as a bg...

>I'm particularly saddened by conclusion number3.

Dont think so, the conclusion should be that mids and hibs cant bother with rallying to the defense of their realm, and that makes the bg die...but I guess it is easier to blame the "others"?

However, bg3 is quite empty at prime time on weekdays, havent seen much of this mytical Alb zerg in BG3. Unless you count 1 fg of albs a zerg. However, due to lack of backbone among the mid players that group has often just had 3-5 mids to toy with. My guess is that they prefer to play their assist monkeys in the gank groups in Emain instead. :)

On the other hand I have seen albs being outnumbered a few times too the last 2 weeks. Must be some kind of mistake by the mids and I am sure enough logged so their percieved reality wouldnt crash :)

On a more serious note, how is the attitude towards rvr in the bgs as part of leveling up your char? On Prydwen it was mostly considered a waste of time and most people hurried to xp their char to lvl 50 for the real deal. Is it the same on Excalibur?

Iceflower
Spreading the word of God among the pagans

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by iceflower
>Conclusion3: Albs make bg3 die as a bg...

>I'm particularly saddened by conclusion number3.

Dont think so, the conclusion should be that mids and hibs cant bother with rallying to the defense of their realm, and that makes the bg die...but I guess it is easier to blame the "others"?

However, bg3 is quite empty at prime time on weekdays, havent seen much of this mytical Alb zerg in BG3. Unless you count 1 fg of albs a zerg. However, due to lack of backbone among the mid players that group has often just had 3-5 mids to toy with. My guess is that they prefer to play their assist monkeys in the gank groups in Emain instead. :)

On the other hand I have seen albs being outnumbered a few times too the last 2 weeks. Must be some kind of mistake by the mids and I am sure enough logged so their percieved reality wouldnt crash :)

On a more serious note, how is the attitude towards rvr in the bgs as part of leveling up your char? On Prydwen it was mostly considered a waste of time and most people hurried to xp their char to lvl 50 for the real deal. Is it the same on Excalibur?

Iceflower
Spreading the word of God among the pagans

A fg albs is a zerg to 3 mids. 5 albs is a zerg to 1 mid. A fg albs is not a zerg to 6-8 mids.

And battlegrounds has nothing to do with realm defense. It's just a place you can try to have some decent fights in.

K

k0ugar

Originally posted by Nazghul-
Yeah sure like now you mean? 2 fg albs vs 6 mids.

cant really blame the albs for having more people logged on. anyway.. there will be times when mids/hibs out number the albs.. so repete after me. shit happens :)

K

k0ugar

iceflower, there arnt any set rules as such, some go to the bgs 4 a mess around, others to get rr's 4 thier chars, either way just gohave fun, enjoy yourself! and yeah sure.. can be annoying if one realm out numbers another, but like i said ^^ shit happens,

Users who are viewing this thread