Albs/Hibs thx 4 fun bg3 tonight

B

balthus

Id just like to say thx to the few albs and the grp of hibbys who were in bg3 tonightfrom bout 12-2am this morning,some of the best fun ive had in there for a while,you got us,we got u,we all got hib lol.
every1 played well an enjoyment was had by all mids involved i know that much.
But........ i have to say hi to my boy kane who once again played hide an seek with me (hey no fair,i cant see you).well he played until quickblade or woteva his name was went 4 me then it was lets kill the dorf hunter ;).
No matter i was solo then,once my fellow mids turned up (Thornea,skali,Onemore and quos) we kicked ass an owned all,come on you gotta admit it hibbys we took you all out a treat for over an hour,we even won when you tried to ambush us on mb.
Ok ive gotto gloat here im afraid,i took 3 of u hibs out like skittles 1 after the other.
Sorry gloat over,but we did enjoy our selves thx guys.
Balthus-34 hunter
Callisto-21 Healer

K

kougar

also..i know this isnt releated to bg3, but in bg1.. i had a laff with u mids :) most of u were nice, only one was a utter twat (bullie) still, credit to u guys.. will see u again later :) btw hop callisto is recovering ;)

cya

kougar ^..^
Y

K

Karnage

I logged off Kane at 12:30.

Too many hibs and mids to make it fun for me. I'll be back tonight, ready to miss a few more PAs on standing elphs :p

A

Acido

Hmm guessed we missed you then, was in bg3 until 23 then it seemed to get less populated :(
So we went to Odins and killed some lvl 50 albs instead and down to Dodens and some nasty trolls.

Hope it will be a fun weekend in bg3 though.

GL to you all :)

L

Loconian

Originally posted by balthus
we all got hib lol.
i took 3 of u hibs out like skittles 1 after the other.

Balthus, sorry to say but....

I have never seen you "owning" 3 hibs, lol, and in fact, i saw you with 3-4 other mids yesterday near mb, all getting slaughtered by a group of hibs....

Anyway, is good to know that you're having fun ;)

Cu around

B

balthus

The only death i remeber was from the 2 alb infs kane/quick when i was solo.
We had been booting the grp of hibs around for ages they kept trying to put the firby spikekills out in front and wait for us to attck him and try and jump us,we got bored of wiping them out after a while cause both sb's Thornea and Onemore had a lot of stealth,thorns 30+ and both sb were watching the luris setting up trying to ambush my hunter,the other hunter skali and the healer Quos.
We got hit by them after getting spread out after a run to atk over to mb the 2 albs tried for the healer and both sb took 1 out and the other ran all the way back to atk.While sb gone 1firby 3 luris attacked skalli,betwwen our wolves,skallis spear and my bow i killed the firb,skali died but have dropped the 1st luri to near death,i killed that 1 as well then the 2nd luri tried a head on but i manged to get that 1 as well at which point the 2 sbs came back an hit the 3rd who ran and i shot him at the gate of ck.
I was near death but heaker returned an saved me :).
The mb attck was at end of night and we bored then an going 1 at a time onto mb see if the luri would try again,they did lol good fun tho thx guys.

L

Loconian

watch out for my luri though :p

but she's almost capped, so i better not die

bah...hate those xp sessions afterwards :(

cu around

B

balthus

m8 i know my limits,if any stealther gets the pa 2 work on me im pretty much dead an i know it,but if u miss hehe luri kebab on my spear ;).
Or if any1 other than a shield spec char gets in bow range they better hope i miss but even if i do miss ill stand an fight,its rare ill run away from a 1v1 unless i see a lot more peeps comin at me.See u in there,well u stealhers i prob wont :(

Q

quos

Yup was fun need more peeps in BG3, a nice break from boring exping:p

T

Thornea

Yeah lots going on at BG3 lately, Havent seen hibs for ages (3 chars through BG1 and BG3) and suddenly theres millions of them!! hehe.

Mids can only hit and run the horde, and albs are getting scarce too. But still fun fun fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread