Albs defending well

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
was very nice tho 2 realms lost 4 hours to take 2 relics....we lost 20 mins to take 1 ahaha

Ty for the relic soldier title :D

Would it have only taken 10 mins if one of your hands was not busy else where?

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
was very nice tho 2 realms lost 4 hours to take 2 relics....we lost 20 mins to take 1 ahaha

You remind me of those kids who goes out and buy a game, and the first thing they do before even trying to game is search for cheatcodes :)

Anyways "They can take away our relics, but they will never take away our fun"[TM]

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:

Is this is all you guys can do these days to have a wet dream?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
Is this is all you guys can do these days to have a wet dream?
Aye, that's about it. It sure as hell beats mentioning Albion and everything they fuck up in every post, and the way Hibernia's rolemodel seems to be obsessed with it.

Ging

Part of the furniture
I would say it was a fun night, except leading albs in defence gives me a HUGE, NASTY, PULSING headache :(

im sure all the pm's i get are ment to be helpfull but 10 poeple pm'ing me telling me that such and such tower is on fire when i can clearly see it is on /rw doesn't help :)

oh and perma LD'ing after 10pm every night coz of my shit ISP doesn't help.

As its been requested 500 times in pm's to me ill prolly do some sort of similar event as mastades in the autum. At present there isnt enough solid groups in alb for me to carry out my plans with any sort of successs. My plans would need about 5-6 balanced groups and there jsut isnt the player base for that at present.

so well done again mastade for organising. I hear on the grapevine that you made a special point in your BG of making sure i was killed at every oppotunity :). Hehe not hard as most of the night i was running in a grp that had no clerics and only 3 other members.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
I would say it was a fun night, except leading albs in defence gives me a HUGE, NASTY, PULSING headache :(

im sure all the pm's i get are ment to be helpfull but 10 poeple pm'ing me telling me that such and such tower is on fire when i can clearly see it is on /rw doesn't help :)

oh and perma LD'ing after 10pm every night coz of my shit ISP doesn't help.

As its been requested 500 times in pm's to me ill prolly do some sort of similar event as mastades in the autum. At present there isnt enough solid groups in alb for me to carry out my plans with any sort of successs. My plans would need about 5-6 balanced groups and there jsut isnt the player base for that at present.

so well done again mastade for organising. I hear on the grapevine that you made a special point in your BG of making sure i was killed at every oppotunity :). Hehe not hard as most of the night i was running in a grp that had no clerics and only 3 other members.

I have my own little KoS list when doing my raids, spices things up a bit :)

Names such as, Horner, Kagato, you, CM and Kupo Flux

Ging

Part of the furniture
Mastade said:

whooo im KoS material!!! hope i give good rps!

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
would just like to say hib BG hit a peak of 60 people (around 10 bots/crafters not even in rvr)

i started the raid with a mere 2fg and 1fg of roamers, hit a peak of 4fg with me, but by about 8.30pm BST i was down to maybe 1.5fg.

was funny when i took hib bg to take renaris t3 ... used my last 3 rams, took the tower while totally demolishing hellstic grp, as we took the tower, easily 80+ albs appeared. You weren't to know i had no intention of hitting renaris head on with the numbers i had, and the lack of any rams at all. But i /rofl irl at the fact you all suicided on mids to zerg down my little annoying crew of hibs (75% of which were casters/support).

i logged at 9-10pm BST (just as mids were hitting renaris) cuz i had work in the morning (had to be up at 5am). got home at 2.30pm BST the next day to see albs had pve'd power relic off mids, but was funny to see hibs had ninja'd alb str relic with 1-2fg.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Aye, that's about it. It sure as hell beats mentioning Albion and everything they fuck up in every post, and the way Hibernia's rolemodel seems to be obsessed with it.

Comment was not meant for Albion as a whole - we know most of Alb give a good game Straef.

This comment was for the 'special' Albs that have managed to piss the rest of the server off. ;)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:

Such a sad bitter person, careful, you'll get an ulcer. :(

uron

Loyal Freddie
Mastade said:

ooooohhhh! :fluffle:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
Comment was not meant for Albion as a whole - we know most of Alb give a good game Straef.

This comment was for the 'special' Albs that have managed to piss the rest of the server off. ;)
K :D

kivik

Part of the furniture
Ging said:
except leading albs in defence gives me a HUGE, NASTY, PULSING headache :(

Same for me when leading raids/hunts, bloody annoying.

These kinds of events are just wonderful, keep them coming mastade.

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Such a sad bitter person, careful, you'll get an ulcer. :(

Maybe he was jokeing but if someone said one of my toons was a must kos target in rvr raid it would make me smile . Maybe you a kos target not becuse your a jack ass or anything but a key player when it come to keep takes the other well................ Not for me to say .

Ging

Part of the furniture
Digi said:
Maybe he was jokeing but if someone said one of my toons was a must kos target in rvr raid it would make me smile . Maybe you a kos target not becuse your a jack ass or anything but a key player when it come to keep takes the other well................ Not for me to say .

lol, if your commanding u can still command when dead, 1 person cant normally make a difference when 100+ bishes are on a keep :)

lets be honest, if you see your zerg leader falll in battle are you demoralized? Do you leave?

:fluffle:

Anyway, mastade is yellow, hot and tasty to eat, just like Mustard... ...ofc must be served well done :)

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
lol, if your commanding u can still command when dead, 1 person cant normally make a difference when 100+ bishes are on a keep :)

lets be honest, if you see your zerg leader falll in battle are you demoralized? Do you leave?

:fluffle:

Anyway, mastade is yellow, hot and tasty to eat, just like Mustard... ...ofc must be served well done :)

Was not getting at that . But some player do pick target in rvr and not just use f8 :fluffle: be it 8vs8 100 vs 100 if you take down someone that can be a right pain in the ass its a good start.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Digi said:
Was not getting at that . But some player do pick target in rvr and not just use f8 :fluffle: be it 8vs8 100 vs 100 if you take down someone that can be a right pain in the ass its a good start.

if that persons support is any good you will have delayed 'said' persons actions all of 10 seconds :)

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
if that persons support is any good you will have delayed 'said' persons actions all of 10 seconds :)

10 Seconds can be nuff or so i keep telling my GF :p

Ging

Part of the furniture
Digi said:
10 Seconds can be nuff or so i keep telling my GF :p

Margret Thatcher in a bath of cold baked beans does it for me.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Digi said:

Yes, as a general of the "Albion School of Sieging" it is a very needed tactical goal to pound him into the ground several times in a row, in order to make albs believe that Kagato aint a decent general and thus give up on using his brilliant knowledge in the great art of sieging.

Yours, The Hibernian overlord Mastade

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
As I said, a sad bitter person. You really need to chill out.

Oh and I wrote the siege guide so I DON'T have to worry about yelling it all over again every night in bg's. Thats Favails job.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
As I said, a sad bitter person. You really need to chill out.

Oh and I wrote the siege guide so I DON'T have to worry about yelling it all over again every night in bg's. Thats Favails job.

DUDE - This is the internet, dont take things WAY too serious..

But yeh, i must be the sad bitter person :)

oh the tears..

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
DUDE - This is the internet, dont take things WAY too serious..

But yeh, i must be the sad bitter person :)

oh the tears..

Your the only one here with a vendetta, in game and in forums and I don't even know what for lol. And personally I couldn't give a f*** :) Thats why I find it so funny.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Your the only one here with a vendetta, in game and in forums and I don't even know what for lol. And personally I couldn't give a f*** :) Thats why I find it so funny.

Jesus fuck, you really do take this shit seriously? :D

I dont know about you, but i have had a blast on my events, how about you?
oh shit.. Just realised.. You must be the bitter and sad person you are talking about?

omg!

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:

Yep, Mastarde is all serious about this. He means to destroy the realm of Albion as a whole and is specifically asking us all to kill you. "Lion Knight? Kill it!" is an average command.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Congax said:
Yep, Mastarde is all serious about this. He means to destroy the realm of Albion as a whole and is specifically asking us all to kill you. "Lion Knight? Kill it!" is an average command.

kagato is a dragon knight, unless..... hes talking about me... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom