Albs defending well

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
gj again guys maybe now people will just get on with the game and stop all the bitching.

amen.. :) good to see u finaly pulled true , u had me worried there for a sec , but all is good now..

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
heheh okies guys was on a wind up mission this thread.

good work by all albs/hibs/mids all had a good nights rvr as ppl say we concentrated to much on wot wasnt ours and paid the ultimate price. I myself am going to run a mass rvr event for albion hoping it will go well. hope that will also turn out to be a fun evening for all involved.

gj again guys maybe now people will just get on with the game and stop all the bitching.

You sir.. are on hell of an odd fella

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
best way to keep ppl guessing dont wanna be too predictable now do we :)

Everz

FH is my second home
whitelights said:
Start thinking about the price u will pay for pve'ing our realms over and over again, when all are a sleep.

What goes around comes around, but then double i guess.

Keep it up albs and there will be more fun to come HHAHAHAHAHHAHA .:eek2:

Grats to Mids and FO hibs u did nothing only trying to farm us and getting advantage from our siege.
:p

hope we caused yall not to suceed at rena xD

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
so albion ended up losing both their relics ???

oh well, grats i guess. :drink:

and i thought after the massacre at renaris that the coast was clear and i could go out for a drink :touch:

had a blast of an evening really.

job well done lads.

Everz

FH is my second home
and as we write/speak CM and another grps are pveing back there keeps.. for the realm.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
and as we write/speak CM and another grps are pveing back there keeps.. for the realm.

Going to bed, expecting CM to take back "their" relics in the morning hours ;)

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Loonatik said:
Seriously, fellow Albions - how on earth could this be an AC raid...?

I think we did pretty well, but in the long run it's impossible to defend against two BGs that big. The most frustrating thing for me was actually to see all those part-time Albs playing their Hib/Mid toons.

Anyways, grats Mids & Hibs! Well deserved after several good attempts (during prime time on top of that!).

You must spread some reputation around before blah blah blah...

Stop talking sense or stop posting on FH, it's that simple (where's my wink emote gone?).

Keep thinking and playing the way you do m8. Your realm were uber defenders at Renaris (with a little assistance from the Hibs who couldn't resist getting involved - Eversmallx and others, you know who you are!). I honestly thought it would be enough, but excellent leadership and the Mid BG surprised me. Fun night, regardless of the outcome (I'm sure it won't be long before the relics move around some more).

All the same, would the 101 other posters spewing sh*te please spare us it and grow up a bit. It's a game, in case you hadn't realised...

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
asyveth said:
dont u think its sad that u have to hold each others hands to overcome 1 realm?? albs done well over the last week or more defending continually against a joint 2 realm attack night after night. aslong as all the kiddies go home happy with themselves hey wtf it matter albs will get them back. but pot kettle and black come to mind prime time raid was it lmfao.

lol ?

hib + mid is the only way to get nearly even numbers. Today was the first time for a long long time albs have had even odds or even been outnumbered (omfg it can't be). So now U know how any of the 2 other realms have it all the time when the alb horde comes.

And yes Kagato ;) maybe 80 albs in bg at the time U stated but when albs took Bold at 3.20 AM (CET) it was 78 and at the same time 23 took a tower thats 100+ without even knowing how many was at renaris. did a /who on mids 20 min later and there was 73 mids online total. so I guess the alb was outnumbered ain't that true after all.

:drink:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Bistrup666 said:
And yes Kagato ;) maybe 80 albs in bg at the time U stated but when albs took Bold at 3.20 AM (CET) it was 78 and at the same time 23 took a tower thats 100+ without even knowing how many was at renaris. did a /who on mids 20 min later and there was 73 mids online total. so I guess the alb was outnumbered ain't that true after all.

:drink:

Now add how many hibs were in the frontier also.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
So yes, serious lack of numbers.

And I salute the albs that have be trying their best despite this.

Yeh i feel sorry for albs, they must have felt outnumbered for probably the second time this year. It's gota be hard.

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
Vladamir said:
Aww albs got outnumbered for the first time in 4+ years, shame :)

I need to have a wee talk to you my young friend to remind you which side your bread is buttered:fluffle:

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
whitelights said:
Grats to Mids and FO hibs u did nothing only trying to farm us and getting advantage from our siege.

Stay away from our soup cauldron then :twak:

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
We got zerged, which is incredibly ironic considering that we can zerg either realm into submission a lot of the time. Nice organisation on the raid, not sure where all these Mids suddenly came from :eek7: . However, the relics will be back within a few days - go CM go :p .

Oh and I'm calling this raid lame because it was WEing (WeekEnding) when a lot of the Albion players were out doing other things - not this 'sleeping' thing you Hibs and Mids do but other things nonetheless - therefore we did not have as many as we'd like to defend so 'GOOD PVE ROFL ZOMG LOL n00bs!!'

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
was very nice tho 2 realms lost 4 hours to take 2 relics....we lost 20 mins to take 1 ahaha

Ty for the relic soldier title :D

Everz

FH is my second home
BlackrazoR said:
We got zerged, which is incredibly ironic considering that we can zerg either realm into submission a lot of the time. Nice organisation on the raid, not sure where all these Mids suddenly came from :eek7: . However, the relics will be back within a few days - go CM go :p .

Oh and I'm calling this raid lame because it was WEing (WeekEnding) when a lot of the Albion players were out doing other things - not this 'sleeping' thing you Hibs and Mids do but other things nonetheless - therefore we did not have as many as we'd like to defend so 'GOOD PVE ROFL ZOMG LOL n00bs!!'
aye we pve'd, gladly pve'd your 2fg zerg many a times m8.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
add that to the 100+ mids hmm = no chance for alb just like little kids have to think ya one better than the others tut tut then allw e gonna get is bitch whine moan when we get them back.

lol. Don't think a majority of the mids care tbh. Overall the 100 mids or so really enjoyed the night.

It was fun, as not everyday you get to see that amount of mids working together. So what relics are a bonuse, but i don't really care at all. O we do 10% more dmg now.... wow guys we must pwn other people now. The extra 50 dmg realy makes a difference.

The majority of the people go out to have a fun night of rvr. It's preety exciitng smashing a keep down/fighting defenders when your with all your mates. IE beno keep take. That fight went on for ages, it looked like mids were going to wipe due to bloody zombie rezz, but we carried on, had a joke around with everyone spamming DR heals. And we were just wanting to enjoy the night. We finaly took beno, and everyone was like well done guys, were a good team.:)

And most of all, everyone got to take part, everyone was welcome to join and enjoy the evening which we had which is a rare event these days. Not everyday you get to spend a good few hours with your friends doing this kind of thing.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Kinetix said:
was very nice tho 2 realms lost 4 hours to take 2 relics....we lost 20 mins to take 1 ahaha

you insult yourself far better than i could do , thanks :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
what dub said.

You may get your relics back in 20 mins but you'll be an idiot forever!

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
lol. Don't think a majority of the mids care tbh. Overall the 100 mids or so really enjoyed the night.

It was fun, as not everyday you get to see that amount of mids working together. So what relics are a bonuse, but i don't really care at all. O we do 10% more dmg now.... wow guys we must pwn other people now. The extra 50 dmg realy makes a difference.

The majority of the people go out to have a fun night of rvr. It's preety exciitng smashing a keep down/fighting defenders when your with all your mates. IE beno keep take. That fight went on for ages, it looked like mids were going to wipe due to bloody zombie rezz, but we carried on, had a joke around with everyone spamming DR heals. And we were just wanting to enjoy the night. We finaly took beno, and everyone was like well done guys, were a good team.:)

And most of all, everyone got to take part, everyone was welcome to join and enjoy the evening which we had which is a rare event these days. Not everyday you get to spend a good few hours with your friends doing this kind of thing.

very well put brad,
you might be dirty mid scum, but its true waht you say the game is about all having a bit of fun :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
what dub said.

You may get your relics back in 20 mins but you'll be an idiot forever!

Well coming from a idiot guess i dont care :m00:

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
is it fun to post noncense and just post farm?

Well is it? he asked a question.. is it fun to say that everything is noncense as an excuse when you know exactly what he's asking and you cant answer it, so you have to postfarm instead:confused: :eek7:

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:

We had fun during those 4-6 hours of taking those relics. In fact, it seemed the entire server had alot of fun that saturday evening.

How much fun did you bring to the server during your 20 minutes of PvE'ing one relic back?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i doubt it was fun for all of the 20 minutes, maybe 2 of them :m00:

anyway just goes to show the quality of albs left on the server, they arent capable of doing a prime time raid, even when they outnumber the enemy :(

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:

This just shows what you really want to do. Annyoing the rest of the Server.For me you are on the same step as cheaters, griefers and the other scum.

And who cares if it took you only 20 minutes. I had a blast those 4 hours. Alot Rps, action everywhere etc.And you had 20 minutes of nothing.

lost...the only one who lost time was you because 20 minutes of nothing is worse then 4 hours of action. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom