Albs defending well

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Jesus fuck, you really do take this shit seriously? :D

I dont know about you, but i have had a blast on my events, how about you?
oh shit.. Just realised.. You must be the bitter and sad person you are talking about?

omg!

lol whats the events got to do with it?

Your the one with the KOS list
Your the one insulting albion in every post
Your the one having a go at me in every reply

And you say im taking it to serious lol? Your logic is just unbelievable lol.

All im saying is that your sad, bitter because of it, and I havent even got a clue what for lol.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:

All im saying is that your sad, bitter because of it, and I havent even got a clue what for lol.

How can i be that?, since its not me taking this shit serious.. The KoS List, the insulting of Albion.. its all fake?, do you understand? - And about me having a go at you in every reply.. well if you feel like that, then you must be one fucked up girl. Only they can ever feel so insulted for something like this.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Such anger in this one. Have a cup of tea mate, read a paper.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Such anger in this one. Have a cup of tea mate, read a paper.

Its the thing, there are no hate from my side. You just refuse to see that :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Fine, we both agree after a dozen posts theres no hate, spread the love :wub:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:

I think someone that cries about crossrealming each time his realm lose a keep, and that posts "I am not gonna allow i-rvr in my frontier" etc is the one that takes the game a lil too serious.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
I think someone that cries about crossrealming each time his realm lose a keep, and that posts "I am not gonna allow i-rvr in my frontier" etc is the one that takes the game a lil too serious.

I don't accuse of crossrealming, the hibgard stuff is not cross realming, just means 2 realms are ganging up on one. Thats different.

And I don't say I wont allow it, I say i'll do everything I possibly can to ruin and stop it, but theres only so much 1 person can do.

Thats how I like to play it does not mean I take it to serious.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Kagato, you were always a dour one, even in the days of fighting Optical(?) in FS, but this last year has made you so bitter. ;) Time to cheer up!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Kagato, you were always a dour one, even in the days of fighting Optical(?) in FS, but this last year has made you so bitter. ;) Time to cheer up!

Are you serious? Those were some of the best days of daoc, I loved fighting optical in FS.

Was probably the most thrilling fight I ever had as well, spent more then an hour on a running battle with him all over the forest when I was 49 until it came down to the very last hit and I just won. I'd give anything to have such an epic battle again with a worthy enemy. He was closest thing I had to a nemesis. Pity he quit as I just reached 50 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom