albs @ bg1..

K

Kicks

Originally posted by old.SOSAGES
i watched a healthy stream of albs leave the apk today at around 10 20 pm ...5 mins solid...figured they all went ck to kill mids went ck went mid couldnt find any of em went back saw lots more albs leaving apk ..
i can only assume they all go to ck suicide by jumping off walls, release, bye new dye, dye cloths report to bg1 and repeat

from the amount I saw arround that time - it weren't the same grp, and u caught a quiet moment

W

wuzzel

For me it's hard to believe, that beeing an Alb can really be fun. 24/7 in at least 2:1 superior number (rather 1:3-1:10), and still not splitting up must deduce gangraping tendencies.

S

soullessminion

umm i like when you albs camp tk, its onlt time our mid bows get a nice range :p

A

_asq_shazzy

Originally posted by Anaphylaxis
Everybody zerg's, they just happen its not a conspiracy in the BG's.
...... I will say that in my experience hib and mid zergs tend to roam around, alb's do have a habit of camping at the ck rather than patrolling. I always get the impression that most (but definetly not all) Alb's go to the BG's to farm for their RA's rather than the combat involved.

I had to laugh reading this post. Today in Thidranki all the Albions they were there today including my Sorcerer never camped CK, we were all over the place. Roaming, MTK, ATK, HTK, All Bridges.

We don't just come to Thidranki to farm from RA's to get MCL for our Casters, we come there to have some fun. Because fighting at lvl 24 is a good laugh, makes you remember to when you first went to Thidranki for your very first time.

Its not just Albions that camp CK and farm for RA's all realms do it. It looks like we do it more because we have a few more people in Thidranki and the fact we have the CK at this moment in time, we go to CK to rest from RS or to regroup and then zerg.

I have to say i loved AOE Mezzing all those Midgardians on the river bank of the CK earlier today and watched them all die, it brought a tear to my eye. Not forgetting AOEing on the bridges catching full groups in the radius of the Mez, come on guys i was around for ages mezzing you and you still didn't move back when you saw me coming to Mez you, sure i was killed a few time by Hunters and Casters, it happens.

Anyway have fun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom