albs @ bg1..

V

vargen

yuck.. almost makes me wanna throw up.
theres this huge mass of lifeforms moving around packed up tight.. it almost looks like they are screwing eachother.
last time i saw them was when me + maybe 5 - 6 other mids aproached MB from mtk.

Kinda reminded me about the first fight with Agent Smith(s) in Matrix Reloaded.. too bad we aint got the power to counter alb leet skillz and tactics. :eek7:

B

bombshell

The mid zerg was just as big when i was on...true the albs do zerg alot but i think its been about equal between albs and mids since lvl command , very few hibs though , even stealthing ones

likes your solo>>>zerg quote in sig also , thats why u assist a sb and another hunter , aye ? :great:

M

makgsnake

aye sux dont it,
rerolled my infy so i could go back to bg1 and after the patch it is crap. you get 100 blue albs running around naked, zerging everyone. even when i do get to solo a SB or NS , some noob comes and leeches :(

stopped at 50rp and carried on xp'ing, and hopefully will get some fun in bg3.

think hibbies have done the same as me aswell :rolleyes:

V

vargen

Re: Re: albs @ bg1..

Originally posted by Coim-
Mezz? :rolleyes:
you want our 1 single healer (who has already been mezz spamed by 4 - 5 sorcs) to mezz something?
Impossible.

No skills or tactics can counter outnumbering.

C

Coim-

Re: Re: Re: albs @ bg1..

Originally posted by vargen
No skills or tactics can counter outnumbering.
This made me laugh irl.

B

bugg3h

OMG, never has one whined so much....

1. On patch day Mids zerged EVERYTHING that moved and camped atk until the wee hours...no wait only Albs do that...

2. Mids zerg also, be it stealth or normal - la la la, so deal with it.

3. How on earth can someone be incredibly stupid enough to whine about the poplulation when they know about the new /level command and themselves make a bg toon - its like going to a football match and complaining you share the stand with all those other people.

4. This is the BG, its a place of experimentation and fun, if you die, do you really give that much of a shit that you have to post not only once, but twice about "albs *insert whine here*" ?? Walk away from the PC mate, because the line between RL and this form of entertainment is too thin for emotionally driven people like you. Yes you pay for it, but you made that choice, you certainly by now what to expect and you seem amazed when all this "bad stuff" happens....

5. Insulting Albs is old, tired and most of all quite sad.

I pay for this game and make the most of it, accepting that there is and will be all kinds of things I dont like, because thats just how life is.

I enjoy it, Im sorry you dont.

Love and Kisses,

Bug

V

vargen

Originally posted by bugg3h
I enjoy it, Im sorry you dont.
..says the zergling.

and btw.. I came to BG1 last night and ive seen nothing but alb zerg everywhere.

whatever..

B

bugg3h

ROFL

I was, and have been solo - because I have my own little bot and play the way I want to, not by others rules in BG.

You killed me in the middle of a SOLO duel with NS.

Go figure.....

A

Ace_

Think i soloed somone called bug aswell they would have kicked my arse easy but a group of albs ran by and all decided to blow the s**t out of me. So if it was you sorry your involved in a realm of idiots. maybe you could give um some advice along the lines of half of ya go exp to 24 or smt then maybe the rest of um can get more than several realm points in a day.

And the alb that helped me kill the two mid stealthers n1 :clap: i wanna see more of that really made my day.

The mids camping hpk the last couple of days get a life i cbh stealth walking all the way to whereever im heading takes forever, let the few hibs get out there doing there best etc etc, i have to wait anouther 10 mins for port /slaps Glasny. plus as ive said before im not worth any rp's after death kkthx.;)

H

heath

quote by Vargen

and btw.. I came to BG1 last night and ive seen nothing but alb zerg everywhere.

Well....if you had come the last 3 or 4 nights you would have seen shit loads of mids in the ck....and shit loads of albs outside the ck trying to get in. I died at the lords feet....up the stairs and in the courtyard trying to get a good GT ( which slime did (o: .) In the end it was good tactics...ie..onager..good GT and mids huddled together that helped us win the ck back. If you dont like the fact that there are ging to be shit loads of peeps in there..Mid..Hib..Alb....then exp to lvl 25 and bog off to bg2 where you will be the only one in there..and no doubt be very happy.

by the way .l.. (o:

B

bugg3h

Originally posted by Ace_
Think i soloed somone called bug aswell they would have kicked my arse easy but a group of albs ran by and all decided to blow the s**t out of me. So if it was you sorry your involved in a realm of idiots.

Yup, you cant miss me in the full red outfit ;)

I do hate it when others join in; win or lose, if I have a go then thats what Ive committed myself to....though admittedly I often run to safety if I see a group of invaders coming to help my chosen target. :D

Tangent over, Vargens moan is just a pebble on the beach.

A

Ace_

One quick /whine. Mids are pissing me off in bg1 Skaldine and the rest in that zerging group every hib on there own theres whining about you lot. running around past a group of hibs v a group of mids attacking the loaners really isnt fair :( kkthx needed to get that off my chest now instead of giving up and exping i can teleport back feeling refreshed :)

O

old.SOSAGES

been in bg1 all afternoon was mostly watching albs come and come and come go to MB sit ...sit .....sit see a mid stealther chase kill back to mb sit sit ...mids come mids retreat...
albs come from apk again and again and again at about 4.55pm uk time i lost count of the albs swarming out of apk :)

bless em

N

Notirt

Mids been zerging and camping atk for weeks with huge numbers.
then when you lost ck 80% of mids doesnt wanna go bg no more and the remains starts whine at Albs

O

old.SOSAGES

i dont care what u do but why not try spreading out a bit huh...

H

heath

from what i can remember with my scout....last night/ this morning...we had to swarm out of atk just to get past the midzerg that was waiting for us...we do it..you do it...we al do it..live with it !!.

S

shuko

funny thread coming from one of the biggest noobs i have ever encountered

K

Kindar

True...the alb zergs can be annoying, but so can we mids be to the albs. The best part about the alb zergs in bgs is prolly their stupidity (no offence) when trying to dodge onager shots....
Boom...ouch and you gained 100 rps :-P
No really...they are so many you hit loads of em. It jsut requires you got a trade skill except Alchemy or SC. The rest got the skill to control a siege weapon

I like the zergs sometimes in bgs....quite funny to make holes in em ^^

T

tris-

they r teh uber campers, got like 4fgs at mid TK, looaaaaaaaads a fun.

O

ormagaa

Albs camped mtk for about 5 hours today zzzzzz

bring some fun in it zergers.
oh forgot your classes are gimped and you cant do shit in less than 2fg.

who thidranki 44462435 albs

W

wuzzel

Don't see anything to complain about. Loads of free rp. Well ok, it isn't that challenging, but nice to relax from work.

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by vargen
yuck.. almost makes me wanna throw up.
theres this huge mass of lifeforms moving around packed up tight.. it almost looks like they are screwing eachother.
last time i saw them was when me + maybe 5 - 6 other mids aproached MB from mtk.

Kinda reminded me about the first fight with Agent Smith(s) in Matrix Reloaded.. too bad we aint got the power to counter alb leet skillz and tactics. :eek7:

so what your saying is people who PAY there OWN sub fee's are not allowed to rvr if to many albs already out ? yes it may suck when albs are out in force.. but i have ALSO seen mids zerging BG1 ,, and on od rare occasion HIBS zerging bg1 also . so b4 u whine any more (which is ALL i ever see you do when u post) is take your fat troll hypocrytical ass and stfu whining and foad :)

mids zerg ,, albs zerg ,, hibs zerg thats a FACT , so quit the whining and whines thatare so ol they went outof fashion with smite clerics :)

O

old.SOSAGES

in any hib cg someone says "shall we zerg" and the answer is always no..

and yes hibs generally die =) but such is life at least we try and play fair :p

W

wuzzel

Re: Re: albs @ bg1..

... yes it may suck when albs are out in force.. but i have ALSO seen mids zerging BG1 ,, and on od rare occasion HIBS zerging bg1 also ....

And i have seen Pigs fly :)

I

israel-keeper

i gave up on BG after i got shot by blue scout i run to him and 7 stealthers pop beside him 3 PAs
just imagine those players got level 50s probably (since the zerg started on 1.62 due to the /level 20) and thats how emain looks as well hihi

A

allnewdave

Everybody zerg's, they just happen its not a conspiracy in the BG's.
...... I will say that in my experience hib and mid zergs tend to roam around, alb's do have a habit of camping at the ck rather than patrolling. I always get the impression that most (but definetly not all) Alb's go to the BG's to farm for their RA's rather than the combat involved.

P

pez

Originally posted by old.SOSAGES
in any hib cg someone says "shall we zerg" and the answer is always no..

and yes hibs generally die =) but such is life at least we try and play fair :p

i'll give you an example of an average alb cg

A) Guys come away from mtk
B) Stop camping mtk guys its not worth it
C) Let them come out a bit first, come back to mb
B) FFS noobs get the hell away from mtk
D) god i hate BDs
A) stop camping mtk
F) Think i just saw a Hib
A,B,C,D,E) Lol, good one

And it goes on until eventually everyone stops camping mtk

Then, Inc mids mb big fight, chase them back to mtk and it starts all over again

B

behatch

Alb suck full stop. and i'll prove it ill be at mb 6:30 am tomorrow,come and ill prove it,kkill 7 albs this morning beforeni got killed once..mst prove something

Adrenalin 24 savage(no he's not overpowered:p)

O

old.SOSAGES

i watched a healthy stream of albs leave the apk today at around 10 20 pm ...5 mins solid...figured they all went ck to kill mids went ck went mid couldnt find any of em went back saw lots more albs leaving apk ..
i can only assume they all go to ck suicide by jumping off walls, release, bye new dye, dye cloths report to bg1 and repeat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom