Albs at Beno ... Why Stay Wielded To The Keep

Poag

m00?
Leave keep make it accross bridge/water alive [instead of - Getting unstealthed a by a lone sb or hunter who then runs off..get killed byassist train of mids]

So i make it over the bridge, found Lanstrom and Joline, tailed some mids without speed :confused: , lanstrom mezzes mids and mids start dieing.
2nd FG mids arrive at the top of a hill...still me joline and Lanstrom fighting first mids. Perfect mezz from Gr...more albs turn up [maybe 5 or so] mids die.

move towards villa..get sandwiched between fg hibs and 2fg mids..hide in villa, assailed by lone SB!! Release.

I get back and see Joline running away and Lanstrom dead...much sadness :( mooch around abit. Then come accross a lone ranger near the bridge..kiare or Kaire or something..have a fight...lose

Release and get repeatadly rolled by mids sitting in the towers on bridge.

So from 8pm till about 11 tere were 1fg hibs and 3 or so grps of mids [2 running together without speed i think]

Albs hung around tower so they didn't have to trek all the way abck after getting killed by '1fg' of the enemy....joy :)

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Theres some differences between the 2 bridges-

Brynja Bridge- 4 FG's of Mids waiting at bled with a solo sorc and a few scouts camping at bridge

Oriens Bridge- 3 FG's of Albs waiting at Beno with 5FG's of mids camping the bridge with 1FG of high rr hibs killing everything :p
:touch: Mention some camping mid classes as well if you mentioned albs!

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Oh sorry

should i mention that FG of warlocks who like camping the bridge?

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
All in all was so silly night that I dont remember another. Albs dont camp beno cos they need to but they want to. Best laughs from 4 hibs keeping 3fg albs at beno for like 10minutes. :D (and then mids killed the hibs btw).

Or 2 hib casters on the bridge tower meant that the fg albs didnt move an inch from the sieges.

Earlier I saw some alb groups near bers but then it kinda went dead. Didnt get to kill any albs futher than the bridge. About 90% of my kills were inside the frieking beno scout line as you were too scared to come out of it even when there was no1 on the bridge.

+Grats to Ill for just sniping from the tower all night again. Your DI bot was crippled so you couldnt even get out this time ?

Edit: You cant compare this to Brynja as on bb you can actually die. To compare you would atleast try to get to the bridge instead of just hugging the keep all night.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Marath said:
Or 2 hib casters on the bridge tower meant that the fg albs didnt move an inch from the sieges.

This part I understand. You can only get stunnuked from a silly range so many times before you grow allergic to it.

On another note, Marath, why whine about albs staying at a keep? Aren't you a stealther? Can't you go kill near the keep then? And also, weren't there hibs out? Is there anything stopping you from going after that realm instead for a change?

Zede

Part of the furniture
Fact is lastr night, there as a RF group, Graendels Grp, Progressive and My group out alb side. You talk of the alb zerg at beno - you will prob find that most of the peeps that come on FH dont join the said zerg - so your comments fall on deaf ears.

We each ran as 1 fg, hoping to find another fg to fight :) We all ran in to each other once about 9:45pm. believe me - if all the alb gg's out had just for 10 minutes formed a mini zerg- mids would have been wiped easily at the bridge. In fact..few nights ago Evita did just that - we ran 2fg on stick for an hour and decimated the mid zerg.

We got embroiled in the fights at Beno just by buffing up, minding our own business.

We roamed for ages trying to find peeps to fight, but you know what ? every feckin mid and mid group was at the bridge.

so mids - try roaming away from the bridge please :)

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
We roamed for ages trying to find peeps to fight, but you know what ? every feckin mid and mid group was at the bridge.
So untrue, we had 2 clear fights away from the bridge! :)

Tzare

Loyal Freddie
Evertime we ran in to a mid grp, another mid grp showed up. The 3-4 hours we were out there we got zerged by mids, and then you ask why albs did´nt leave beno?

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Must admit, I'm not a fan of sitting at the keep...

However, recently my solo experience has been get full buffs, swim across river (out of los of bridge), pan the camera and see nothing nearby so start to move...

*BANG* insta-killed from nowhere :(

When you've got full resists, in a full mp, ToA sc and still die within a second to some sodding warlock, it kinda puts you off...

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Zede said:
so mids - try roaming away from the bridge please :)

was there for max 20 minutes out of 5 hours play time.... other time when we met a hib or alb grp 10000000000000000000000000000000000000 mids added :<

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
To be honest last night was a tad sucky.
Had Mids adding on nearly everyone of our fights and if not players Npc's ( Hi der Hib grp by Berk t3 :p )

But regarding the albs staying by the keep with their trebs etc, it gave us something to farm when we looped round to the arse end of Oriens bridge, so was kinda fun :)

But anyhoo....Bubble craft me some uber gear :eek:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Dakkath said:
When you've got full resists, in a full mp, ToA sc and still die within a second to some sodding warlock, it kinda puts you off...

Dont worry; 1 Talon's Reach member will explain to you its all very balanced and such. Because they go OOM very fast or something while doing so.

Rather OOM then OOH (Out of Hitpoints) is my motto.

ATM it doesnt matter much; any warlock - even the most shittiest one; can do, on 26% matter-resists approximatly 4300 dmg without fear of being interrupted. Yes its OOM then; but without healing from the enemy that is deadly to every character in game (perhaps a Shar Hero with IP and Moose up can survive?)

It's totally ruining the solo-experience for non-stealthers. And as stealther I prefer not to touch those things since I might survive fighting the Dragon longer then fighting warlocks.

Brite

Banned
Puppet said:
Dont worry; 1 Talon's Reach member will explain to you its all very balanced and such. Because they go OOM very fast or something while doing so.

Rather OOM then OOH (Out of Hitpoints) is my motto.

ATM it doesnt matter much; any warlock - even the most shittiest one; can do, on 26% matter-resists approximatly 4300 dmg without fear of being interrupted. Yes its OOM then; but without healing from the enemy that is deadly to every character in game (perhaps a Shar Hero with IP and Moose up can survive?)

It's totally ruining the solo-experience for non-stealthers. And as stealther I prefer not to touch those things since I might survive fighting the Dragon longer then fighting warlocks.

mids are pissed off with them too, they dont get groups, they add like bitches on everything and you know people are going to log when a warlock insta kills them for the 5th time in a row

lets just hope they all quit after the nerf and we shall never speak of them again

and give nerf faster and harder!

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet on the subject of Warlocks said:

class quote I'd put it in my sig but I'm afraid my epeen will shrink if I remove any rr3 chars from my sig :(

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Megarevs said:
was there for max 20 minutes out of 5 hours play time.... other time when we met a hib or alb grp 10000000000000000000000000000000000000 mids added :<

kinda liked the bridgetowerfighting. good repop =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom