Albs at Beno ... Why Stay Wielded To The Keep

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Considering how many there were tonight 05/05/05 ...

Why did you not go around the Oriens Bridge and circumnavigate the Tower with the hibs in ?

There did seem to be quite alot of albs infront of the keep.

Zede

Part of the furniture
SkarIronfist said:

Why did you not go around the Oriens Bridge and circumnavigate the Tower with the hibs in ?

lol try not running 3, 4 fg on stick m8, might help

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
maybe it had something to do with the warlocks camping and stuff !!1111

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Funny. Mids asking why albs keep camping a structure.

forgotten brynja already have we?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
SkarIronfist said:

lol try dragging yourself away from the rr8-10 support grps and the hib grps on top of the bridge

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
lol try not running 3, 4 fg on stick m8, might help

I agree that there were at least 3 - 5 mid groups out. But I know that the group I was in, was not stuck to anyone else. I think we did wander into 1 or 2 fights, mainly around the villa in the hollow west of Berk. We did get wiped by a couple of groups of albs inside their, after getting trapped ...

I appreciate that your perception was that we were all wielded together.

I merely saying that the albs had enough people to get from the from the front of their keep.

Yes there was a high RR group of Hib in the bridge tower ... but they were in the tower. You can go around them.

Coldbeard ... True ... but at the moment I am thinking of having a holiday home built on the south shore of Beno ... Gives me an easy commute to work ... with good transport links. :wub:

Zede

Part of the furniture
SkarIronfist said:
I agree that there were at least 3 - 5 mid groups out. But I know that the group I was in, was not stuck to anyone else. I think we did wander into 1 or 2 fights, mainly around the villa in the hollow west of Berk. We did get wiped by a couple of groups of albs inside their, after getting trapped ...

I merely saying that the albs had enough people to get from the from the front of their keep.

Yes there was a high RR group of Hib in the bridge tower ... but they were in the tower. You can go around them.

mid must really appreicate your pearls of wisdom

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
/me feels guilty for beeing a "whorelock" around the bridge all night :m00:

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
SkarIronfist said:

Was in same grp with Kairamar. Out of 20-25 fights (or attempt to fight) we had 2 or 3 clear 8 vs 8, in other cases we got added by 1-3 fg of mids + stealthers or NFD / Legacy (tho I cant blame them, cause they added on alb+mid fights, not alb+hib).

I have no problem with adding here and there, can deal with it as its how the mechanism of the game working, but 3-4fg in like 20 sec range is a bit overkill.

Brite

Banned
why the hell do you say omg 5fg on stick when you know there NOT 5fg on stick at all, maybe 5fg met like once in the whole night by some fluke chance, but we had some nice fg vs fg fights last night and wasnt a bad nights rvr really, albs could of made 5 group easy but you CHOOSE not to

you stick to beno like its apk, fact is you cant / darnt compete beacuse you are too afraid of dieing, your fucking wierd i tell you, and camping a bridge and a keep is completely different, at a keep you can run where someone cant get you and you get help from npcs and seige, now stop talking bollocks and grow some

and ill sat camping the tower with his DI bot and other assist bots all night, 8 hours of sniping from a tower, dont you get bored :confused:

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
why the hell do you say omg 5fg on stick when you know there NOT 5fg on stick at all, maybe 5fg met like once in the whole night by some fluke chance, but we had some nice fg vs fg fights last night and wasnt a bad nights rvr really, albs could of made 5 group easy but you CHOOSE not to

you stick to beno like its apk, fact is you cant / darnt compete beacuse you are too afraid of dieing, your fucking wierd i tell you, and camping a bridge and a keep is completely different, at a keep you can run where someone cant get you and you get help from npcs and seige, now stop talking bollocks and grow some
R E A D A G A I N M Y P O S T! Maybe that will help :p or you just skipped that as some details about minstrels some months ago? :p And if didnt aim it to me then use quote next time ;)

Didn't say 5 fg of mids were on stick (tho 2 fg of them was, they weren't that high RR so its np). And yeah, we could have made 5 fg and add on each other every time, but well, we didn't intend to do so.

Too afraid of dieing? Lol, we "camped" Beno while waiting ld/released ppl and left it asap, died to mid adds all the time and still came back again and again.

Brite

Banned
there didnt see to be any albs out other than one group that moved in less than 2fg and a lot of them just camped beno until a fg got near and they zerged down and ran back to there seige weapons

rebuffing takes 2 minutes theres no way that you just happened to be rebuffing everytime we passed beno, was always atleast 2fg outside

the fact of saying 3/4 group on stick is just rediculous anyway and annoys any mid thats not zerging / adding but you didnt think before you wrote utter crap ( i know im not one to talk blah blah but still)

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
You didnt care to read my post again, so cba to try to clarify things for you. :p

Brite

Banned
tbh i didnt read you post in the first place it was aimed at zede

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
why the hell do you say omg 5fg on stick when you know there NOT 5fg on stick at all, maybe 5fg met like once in the whole night by some fluke chance, but we had some nice fg vs fg

ROFLMAO, best laugh I have this week. You never believe this when AoD says the same thing, so why the feck we have to believe it?

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
in other cases we got added by 1-3 fg of mids + stealthers or NFD / Legacy (tho I cant blame them, cause they added on alb+mid fights, not alb+hib).

dunno i think we did about 4 runs in HW last nite and we finished early with a strange set-up, spent most of the time in Bolg defending tbh, guess its called preconceived prejudices imho

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Funny thing was still when there was only one midgroup left standing at the bridge albs was not leaving the safety of beno, at one point there must have been 50:ish albs standing up there with catapults and only the <Coo Coo> grp standing down by the bridge. :)

From this time on albs have lost ALL their brynja whiningrights :p

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
dunno i think we did about 4 runs in HW last nite and we finished early with a strange set-up, spent most of the time in Bolg defending tbh, guess its called preconceived prejudices imho
My bad, after the long break Im kinda confusing the names :) Hmm, well, checked some ppl whose name I could recall and they actually were from TDD (no, Im not saying now that they were TDD gg :) )

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Dumle said:
Well, I can recall your name from roaming fights, but since my NFD comment Im not sure ^^ Did we have clear fights? :)

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
hope hibs n albs noticed my /yell spam everytime we got added on by mids....

Dumle said:
Funny thing was still when there was only one midgroup left standing at the bridge albs was not leaving the safety of beno, at one point there must have been 50:ish albs standing up there with catapults and only the <Coo Coo> grp standing down by the bridge. :)

we didnt camp there for long tho, they were boring.
and please tell the random healer of yours not to add on us he didnt answer my pm's :<

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
SkarIronfist said:

I figured out the real comical answer!

*Hibs go take shrooms*
*Alb1-20 Goes afk on Alb leader*
*Alb leader grabs a chees burger while wachting the mids*
*Mid23 "Omg uber 1337 Rp's at gate, Ill solo keep guard and pwn tehm all lololololz!!!!1111one"*
*Mid23 dies to keep guards"
*Mid16 does the same in a despreate atempt to get precious rp's*
*And so dose Mid41*
*....And Mid6*
"Alb leader laughs at mid RP hores geting so desprete they try and take on the whole world for precioud rp's and leader hopes this gets mentions on FH"
*Remaning mids get scared by Hibs hugging trees and all decide to go back home*
*Hibs eat some more shrooms having no clue about realm wars going on*

Its all logical realy ;) :D

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
Dumle said:

OMG, u must have missed the BS guildgroup with supp sms trying to pbaoe 25 albs at the same time.. was a great laugh for some of us.. only think it worked 1 time tho.. and was plain suicide atleast 4-5 times.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Megarevs said:
we didnt camp there for long tho, they were boring.
and please tell the random healer of yours not to add on us he didnt answer my pm's :<

Yeah, we ran into their side and suid on them once, then when we roamed past the bridge again the albs was still up there scared of the big bad midgroup standing down by the bridge, thats the time I meant :)

Did ask him to not add on 8v8 fights, never played with him before either, we were a cpl o guildies that just joined a PuG last night.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
We spent the evening roaming. Well, we met 3-4 fg mids a few times. And we logged.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Theres some differences between the 2 bridges-

Brynja Bridge- 4 FG's of Mids waiting at bled with a solo sorc and a few scouts camping at bridge

Oriens Bridge- 3 FG's of Albs waiting at Beno with 5FG's of mids camping the bridge with 1FG of high rr hibs killing everything :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom