albs are like chickens when they are alone..

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
And if you do this let's ask about adding on him too.

that would be cool one liner from you

but you played a scout :/

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
btw today i found one reason to run away from albs, i met Mactavish wich grapples his DI boot at Occas bridge , no way to bring him down for one tank its better to attack an Bonedancer instead and die with some respect.

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Alexandrinus said:
btw today i found one reason to run away from albs, i met Mactavish wich grapples his DI boot at Occas bridge , no way to bring him down for one tank its better to attack an Bonedancer instead and die with some respect.

sounds bit like when i attacked u had a ench perma nukeing me then fg runs past spam heals (which u needed xD) u and runs off again didnt seem like u minded the help then since u just kept whacking me

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
belxavier said:
sounds bit like when i attacked u had a ench perma nukeing me then fg runs past spam heals (which u needed xD) u and runs off again didnt seem like u minded the help then since u just kept whacking me
hmm me and grouped in the last two weeks
1)last friday from 12:30-13:30 with an chanter but no healer
2)last wednesday night with NFD but that was FG
.....so when on these two groupings you meet me?

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Alexandrinus said:
hmm me and grouped in the last two weeks
1)last friday from 12:30-13:30 with an chanter but no healer
2)last wednesday night with NFD but that was FG
.....so when on these two groupings you meet me?

was prob last friday then, as i said shot u down then perma nuked from a tree by ench...some sb add took ench out for me after was stunned nuked aplenty...then a fg ran past and spam healed (and ran off again) after which i may as well have sat down...

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
yes then it must be the fight near beno west bridge, all realms has 2-4 man groups out there and one of the hib groups had an healer, but not mine....

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Alexandrinus said:
yes then it must be the fight near beno west bridge, all realms has 2-4 man groups out there and one of the hib groups had an healer, but not mine....

yeh was day off work and trying solo saw u a bit off in trees and thought would give it a go ;) landed some nice shots, and woulda been fun fight but no worries shit happens from all realms :> tho when i got spam healed last by mid grp left lopakodo on 2% and ran off dunno if fg killed him or not xD

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
we will meet soon out there, and i remember you not one of the easy targets out there :)

mithridatis :)

Fledgling Freddie
LOLOLOLOLOL a hib talking about chickens!!!

Nice thread m8, you realy made me laught, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
isn't that just using stereo-typing...all albs are chicken. all hibs are zergers. all mids are teh yber. I thought we didnt have racism and un-PC comments in our online game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom