albs are like chickens when they are alone..

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
on one run i met two alb chickens out there,is this only for me so ....
why needs every alb at least two or tree friends to go into a fight?and why they the run back to mama when they see theire friends dont follow them, and this by an gimp BM?And for Ghama i thought you are better but this was really lame...

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Why judge all albs? Do you like to generalize?

Let ppl play the way they want and on their own terms instead.

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Alexandrinus said:
on one run i met two alb chickens out there,is this only for me so ....
why needs every alb at least two or tree friends to go into a fight?and why they the run back to mama when they see theire friends dont follow them, and this by an gimp BM?And for Ghama i thought you are better but this was really lame...
any cockadoodle do i guess !

A

Aoln

Mid/hib stealthers are chickens too imo, they won't attack me if their purge is down :(

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:

ok , but tell me a reason why a Half Oger Tank run from me at his full health ?

Friea

Banned
Phule_Gubben said:

i pay my subs i play how i want!

ok thats getting a bit old drummer boy :(

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Alexandrinus said:
ok , but tell me a reason why a Half Oger Tank run from me at his full health ?

Lets see;

He could be res sick.

He could be unbuffed.

He could be poorly kitted vs a fully kitted bm (not nice to fight).

He may just not want to bother fighting :p

Friea said:
pay my subs i play how i want!

ok thats getting a bit old drummer boy

So is your grappling for bainshee's and laugh spamming, 1 on 1 would be nice for once :p

Niko

Fledgling Freddie
They are chickens I tell you!!!!!!!!!!!! damn noobi chicken mids aswell, i hate all mids and albs IRL damn adder noobs :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
alex u say a´lbs are chicken ands run...how about hib stealthers...they need to be duo to play and have all ras up or else they can´t play....why don´t u play a class that has lesser chans of winning vs a merc for example!or Go PvE and u will find enemies that dosent run from u

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
i only play one lvl 50 and i dont have the time to change this, but a stealther or ranger from mid and alb has the ability to pwn a BM, if they do it right,you can force someone to burn his RA's...

and for the hib stealthers i saw when i was out on my rvr run, they all where solo, but when you have to face 3-4 ppl groups i would say to them, yes make a group and kill them coordinated.

And btw when there are not many peeps out there i will never run in an group, that really sucks , you dont have to have skills to kill soloers or duos in a group, that would be really a overkill and would have no fun.

And for PVE....it sucks, but you right they not often run

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
A light tank should eat a stealther tbh :p
there are tricks with them can you really make it hard for a light tank to get an stealther...but i will not tell....

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Well, no stealther has beaten my merc 1 on 1.

Dwera kites me though :mad:

I'll thane him one day :fluffle:

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
yes yes yes you never get pa'ed when no Ra's and ML's and potions available, maybe you should do more soloing....man this can tell you your grandma..

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Alexandrinus said:
yes yes yes you never get pa'ed when no Ra's and ML's and potions available, maybe you should do more soloing....man this can tell you your grandma..

When i played my merc it was solo about 70% of the time, stealthers would jump me once or twice, realise it was a bad idea, then come back with 2 people, still get killed, then stop :p.

Less QQ in general though, please.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
A light tank should eat a stealther tbh :p

Lot of stealthers out there hit for over 900 damage on first strike. How is a light tank supposed to come back from that unless you got all your RA's up

edit: yes i know i suck read my sig

aika

Can't get enough of FH
900 damage PA on Chain AF and 27% absorb?
Unless its a very high crit or like 50+21 cs or you have 0% resists to the damage type of the weap :), still even with 0% dmg will be negated by absorb.

Anyways on the thread, Alexandrius, you can say on every realm tbh. I had seen mids/hibs/albs who behave like that, so nothing new here.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
My cap on a caster mainhand w/o crit is 945, so i doubt i'm gonna hit a light tank for that :p. Stealthers it can be 400+, tanks its normally <400 no crit.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
On scabs I have been hit for 900+ damage by a stealther cant remember if it was a INF or SB

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
Mid/hib stealthers are chickens too imo, they won't attack me if their purge is down :(

dunno about that :p had nice long fight with u other night tho when u attacked me with purge down :> tho was bitchin to zed about the 2x slams and number off shots u got off on me on teamspeak xD had tiny hp at end ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom