Albs are <Insert rude word here> BG1 ..excal ofc :P

P

poox_poox

I have had lots of BG1 chars, why can't Albs learn something FFS

I fight with my eld long time ago, me against 1 sorc, and as usual the <Insert rude word here> albs have another 10 stealthers who kill me.

that has happened loads to me with me 10+ bg1 chars,

Now just today, i am trying to kill a stealther, i kill one, then i hit another, and another 6 stealthers gang up on me..

So anything good to say about albs, dont post it here or i'll,

call you a <insert rude word here>

Flame alb <Insert rude word/s here> for teh win

P.S Zerging sucks (ALBS!) <Insert rude word here>

C

Carean Black

oooh like in bg3 then where i hit one ns or sb solo and it adds atleast 2 more stealthers on me?

K

Kindar

Originally posted by Carean Black
oooh like in bg3 then where i hit one ns or sb solo and it adds atleast 2 more stealthers on me?

Might be, but you prolly have backup like 90% of the time :-P

D

darbey

The proverbial cheese springs to mind. What the hell you expect them to do you goon, take a lottery on who is going to kill you?

T

Tualatin

So, how about the hib stealtherzergs then? (Mainly in Odin's Gate tho)

D

dazam

cuz j00 suk and cant GTOAE and fire 25bolts in five seconds Like me ofc :D

D

dwali

Originally posted by Tualatin
So, how about the hib stealtherzergs then? (Mainly in Odin's Gate tho)

ehhhh this is bg we talking in not RvR

D

duze

hehe on my infi's first run out tonight in bg1 I got hit by 2 ns's before I'd even got as far as the ck - this wasn't even an add, it was 2 ppl deliberately picking a fight on one - although to be fair only one of them hit me at first, the second only joined in when he realised that I was winning but he was casting some stuff at me while I was fighting the first. Ofc I didn't win, but my poison killed the first immediately after I died which was kinda funny :p

But it happens in all realms - maybe albs have more ppl in bg1 but at times I've seen mids have more and although hibs generally don't, sometimes they can get together quite a large force - and if you're unlucky enough to get in the way of alb/hib/mid force on-the-move then you're gonna have trouble when u run back thru the fight, picking out exactly how many different people cast/hit on you before you died :p

Run solo and risk getting ganked by more than 1 or run with the group and get abused for "zerging"? tough choice but everybody faces it, and its especially hard with bg1 being such a small area to fight.
Just /release and try again :p

S

Sichama

It's perfctly ok to use swear words sometimes, really i very much doubt you will end up in hell if you do but even if you do you will be with all the rest of earths population, you might end up in a hospital or a court though but if you intent to insulting someone better do it right or don't do it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread