Albs and 5am raids..

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Amadon said:
you don't need 200 albs in one zone to take relics

you have more than enough numbers to pull of a relic raid, but you don't need to use those numbers all in one zone

that's the solution

So Mids bring 200+ Mids on a 6 am relic raid, and it is fine.
But when Albs try a prime time raid, they are lame for bringing 200 Albs?
Get a brain, pretty please.
Regards, Glottis

PS. Albs should not do an alarm clock raid, we are no Mid retards.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
i think he didnt mean this server ...
So he's whining at us about other hibs on another server...that's even worse :D

imo he should pm kirennia and ask about pala holding guard aggro forever :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Glottis i think what Amadon is getting at is not all 200 need to move together ike albs do. some can be used for route clearance, roaming support, camping inc routes (DC) (DL) whatever, groups at amg and emain entrance etc. correct me if i am wrong

kirennia

Part of the furniture
AngelHeal said:
Im an alb and was wondering...
We getting whines all over because we crash server etc... due primetime raids.
And u all say: FFS take the relics at 5am then atleast no crash then...

But I saw hmm 1 week ago? a post called: GRATZ LAME ALBS..
wich contained about albs dooing a lame keep take at 6 am orso..

So if we would do a alarm clock raid on mids/hibs... wouldn't u flame all over us then again?

So was thinkin.. is there a way that guards get doubled during the night? or something else like this.... So it is harder to take keeps / relics in the night? (2am to 7 or 8am) ??

We all agree over 1 thing.
Server crash SUX
And most agree about 5am raids... it SUX aswel..

is there an solution or isnt there an solution?

We had 30 albs on our relic raid (until JD fg turned up 10 mins from the end) and if it wasn't for the fact that half of the stuff we bought was useless, we would have had the door down to around 20%. Then if only nol hadn't of been there :D

My point being, you don't need a zerg to do it; we only lagged when the hibs zerged us away :wij:

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
make your raids whenever u feeeeeeeeeeeeel for it. OK?
There are no rules when u can make raids or not. Only stupid people believe so, because its good for them... gosh, some ppl :rolleyes:

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis

Hi Der Mr Illiterate FUCKING MORON

go read my posts, I was among the most vociferous detractors of the stupid fucking lameass alarm clock raids that Ardatwat and Ladimwit lead.

My POINT for your stupid retarded incomprehensibly thick brain, is that brute force is not the only method, and it's been shown repeatedly that brute force DOES NOT WORK for relic raids. Get it through your unbelievably dense skull.

I'm sure Herbal and Kirennia can figure out ways to better use those numbers, so I'm not sure why I bothered replying to a mindless troll like you, but regardless, it's typed now so enjoy...

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis

just when u think glottis cannot be any more retarded he comes up with a peach like this

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
They did a relic raid with 10 animists once.

Next time you say that i'm going to whack you with my staff and leave you running back to ligen like a little girl.
Hi der

is that a threat?

Hib Excal (and since this forum is for the server Excalibur and not the whole realm of Hibernia across all servers, Hib refers to Hib/Excal, not Hib/* - try VNboards for the forum you're looking for) has not taken relics with 10 animists.

Now go cry to your mommy like a liddul gurl.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Summoner said:
albs r able to crash the server by themselves. ;)
MIDS will always whine no matter how albs get the relics AND no matter how the mids got them!

Spix

Fledgling Freddie
have one the SI epic dungeon bosses guard strength relic and one of the dragons the power relic during the night/morning hours, would add a flavor to the game :)
If you have all relics you get the bonus of all 3 dragons/si mobs spawn at the keep :)

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis

I think you need a brain. He doesn't talk about lameness or not, he talks about the point that you don't need 200 Albs to take a Relic. 100 or even less can do it aswell if it is planned properly.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
100 Albs cannot take the relic. Maybe if all the keeps had been taken beforehand, but I doubt that Mids or Hibs would then even leave the relic keep alone. You need some decent numbers to keep a full guard spawn down, I have been on several raids where the uber guards where proving to be a royal pain. You guys are forgetting Albion does not have some uber savage who will solo a lvl 70+ uber relic guard while evading all its hits.
I have attended plenty of prime time raids to know. It is different if only 200 Mids are ganking the uber guards and 5 Alb defenders at 6 am, or if 100 Albs have to fight the uber guards and 300 Mid defenders during prime time.
Go back to playing this game easy mode please, and make more smart remarks while playing noob mode...
Regards, Glottis

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
100 Albs cannot take the relic. Maybe if all the keeps had been taken beforehand, but I doubt that Mids or Hibs would then even leave the relic keep alone. You need some decent numbers to keep a full guard spawn down, I have been on several raids where the uber guards where proving to be a royal pain. You guys are forgetting Albion does not have some uber savage who will solo a lvl 70+ uber relic guard while evading all its hits.
I have attended plenty of prime time raids to know. It is different if only 200 Mids are ganking the uber guards and 5 Alb defenders at 6 am, or if 100 Albs have to fight the uber guards and 300 Mid defenders during prime time.
Go back to playing this game easy mode please, and make more smart remarks while playing noob mode...
Regards, Glottis

Albs did it on Stonehenge with arround 80 Albs, primetime at Dagda. All 3 Relics. Excalibur Albs just don't have a clue :p

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis

Glottis you twat, the point is not to kill the guards, but use pala's to hold aggro. Ask kirennia about it.

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis
midgard which is the worst pve realm can do it (no paladins or petspamming class)

ask ardamel how to take a relic primetime without using brute force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom