Albs albs albs..

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
Jugger 1 is 10 lvls as i record
and u said u was 3 ppl, atleast let 2 steahers not die and let 1 die by steahing? Kinda smarter than just standing fighting a unwinable battle

aye course when u group with team mates u allways run if theres a chance u can kill the enemy, but lemme repeat my sick for lesser albion sorcs who who catches up slow when reading wot ppl write to em.. aye im not really that bright but atleast i have fun

dante_must_die

Loyal Freddie
hmm dont protect our realm with our army thats nice and i will have a nice entrance for mids and hibs to come in ....... lol can you see angel what you writing and about lamers hmmm i would call the stealthers that camb the docks all day long not only they zerc they qq when diying from full grps .
I can say 1 thing its war and in war all is permited in you see 100 enemies zercing its something normal couse NF is all about zercs if you havent notised!
Iam not saying this is good but this is the reality :wij:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
like I said dante I don't care about zerging, it's unavoidable sometimes in NF.
And myes that also sounds strange not beeing able to defend ur realm with ur own army.
But do you even understand my point?

dante_must_die

Loyal Freddie
NF is all about battle groups and army attacks this is the new game that we are playing and it still seems strange to us couse before 2 full groups was a zerc and now 2 full groups is not enought in a battle :D
But i think in time we ll get used to this :clap:
NF is all about strategy of the realm and of the battle groups :cheers:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Erm there's nowhere near as many albs on pryd compared to excal i remember being in a hib fg on excal we go to renaris, screen freezes for like 30 seconds and then i see half the fg ld, next thing you see is like 200 odd albs xD

Should be happy you got many enemies to fight really.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Eladamri said:
aye course when u group with team mates u allways run if theres a chance u can kill the enemy, but lemme repeat my sick for lesser albion sorcs who who catches up slow when reading wot ppl write to em.. aye im not really that bright but atleast i have fun

Tbh so u rather all 3 die slow than 1 die and 2 survive? If a fg comes to zerg my duo (Cab+sorc) i make speedwrap as fast as posible sometimes mess then run, if my m8 just get stunned, i know, i cant do anything to save him therfor i run, imo thats not stupid since 1 dead is better than 2 dead imo.
Can say the same for u, yes 1 have to go to mpk but 2 survive instead of 3 dead.

And yes indeed you are slow :m00:

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:
hehe yeah, that was funny.

"MoC up on bombers?"
"Yup"
"Ok, DI?"
"Yup"
"SoS and AM up.... CCHHHAARRRRGGGEEEE!"

Funny how the mids rush the albs AFTER the remaining ones scatter back into the keep :(

MoC3 ain't too bad ;)

Was there a movie? :)

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
Tbh so u rather all 3 die slow than 1 die and 2 survive? If a fg comes to zerg my duo (Cab+sorc) i make speedwrap as fast as posible sometimes mess then run, if my m8 just get stunned, i know, i cant do anything to save him therfor i run, imo thats not stupid since 1 dead is better than 2 dead imo.
Can say the same for u, yes 1 have to go to mpk but 2 survive instead of 3 dead.

And yes indeed you are slow :m00:

feeling soo lonely on the boat back to beno :(

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Eladamri said:
feeling soo lonely on the boat back to beno :(
Hehe, then its not a matter of surviving, its a matter of lonlyness :touch:
But ill stop my word trowing now, since i could just go on talking 4ever :clap:

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Animus said:
Was there a movie? :)
I thought I was running FRAPS, but the slowdown was only due to gfx lag from the albs :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom