Albion = Zergers

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Fanguir said:
Another AC raid from Albion.... time to paint Albion blue again 1200 rams inc:england:

Another clueless noob generalising that all albs zerg.

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
Nicely Put as I wrote TRY IT over last few weeks there been a few on Hib who have tried this only to be met with 1/2 the Alb population who seem to be stuck in Renaris and for the point WHY DON'T WE AC them as I wrote YOU try and get a number of people to log in at 3am in morning and say we succesfully get Relic back What motivation is there WHEN same people AC all Keeps/Relic back next day ????????

YOU Problem is you playing a realm who can do Both and have to much complacency maybe you need try something YOUSELF.

Get off you High Horse re roll Hib and you start singing a different tune and maybe you posts will have a meaning.

Motivation/Orginiastion yea we done that just for this AC crap to still go on Boring/Tedious in end people have left because of it.

Soulja

I am really not sure how to make this clear to you, I don't AC. I don't support people who do AC either. I am simply sick of reading people QQ here about AC, hence the reason for my original post.

Oh, and like most people here I do have characters in Hibernia, so hop off your high horse.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Moaning Myrtle said:
I am really not sure how to make this clear to you, I don't AC. I don't support people who do AC either. I am simply sick of reading people QQ here about AC, hence the reason for my original post.

Oh, and like most people here I do have characters in Hibernia, so hop off your high horse.

You MOANED about why we should do something about it I posted to why and how atm with Hib as it is Highly unlikely this will happen from a Hib POV.

The posts are about AC YOU may not like AC but the very few of you realm like to which many have posted on here spoil the SOTG but while people like Requiel support AC the posts on FH have proved that this is reasoning why people are leaving the server.

You don't have to read the Posts Moaney mate so simple skip by them as you contribution only adds to YOU being flamed.

As a person with Hib chars you only have to log in to see how low Hib numbers are.

Soulja

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Moaning Myrtle said:
I see. So defending myself makes me a cock?

What a strange view of the world you have.

In your case,

Yes it does. :fluffle:

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Moaning Myrtle said:
Another n00b? OMG - stop breeding! In fact, stop breathing while you're at it!

Bye bye Myrtle enjoy your FH ban for telling someone to die IRL.

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
You MOANED about why we should do something about it I posted to why and how atm with Hib as it is Highly unlikely this will happen from a Hib POV.

The posts are about AC YOU may not like AC but the very few of you realm like to which many have posted on here spoil the SOTG but while people like Requiel support AC the posts on FH have proved that this is reasoning why people are leaving the server.

You don't have to read the Posts Moaney mate so simple skip by them as you contribution only adds to YOU being flamed.

As a person with Hib chars you only have to log in to see how low Hib numbers are.

Soulja

Fair enough - I've no argument with that. I'll save my fingers the exercise next time ;)

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Raimo said:
Not as random noob as u are tbh!!!

If you were someone to be respected then I might be offended, but as you aren't I'm not. Now scuttle back off under whichever stone you crawled out from under.

Moriane

Fledgling Freddie
Don´t really see what all the fuss is about tbh.

So what if some people play at different hours and like to AC a few relics. It´s not like u can´t still win vs enemies even if they have all the relics, u just have to play better/work harder.

From my POV atleast the action generated from these episodes far make up for losing a relic or 2. We have great siege action compared to the usual bridge camping which in my book is a big step in the right direction. It´s easier/funnier to solo aswell when all the action isn´t concentrated around the bridges aswell. Hardly play any fg vs fg myself so can´t say much about that area of the game but atleast I´ve seen a few while staying in stealth so they do still seem to happen atleast.

And claiming that the server population would be sky high without these AC raids is just being silly. Just read a few of the post made from players now playing ava/US. Haven´t read a single 1 that said that the ava/us was just as good as excal/pryd cluster was before the AC started. I have on the other hand read quite a few that mentions that ava/US servers r like what excal/pryd servers was like years ago. So to summon up - these players would be better off playing on ava or US regardless of the current relic state on excal/pryd cluster, since it i the end it´s all about the size of the playerbase.

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
albion zergers fanguir says, you are the zerger...

and shut up all?

we just took back our relic. kkthxbye.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
How can albs expect to MRE (aka nice fun event) if they AC the night before, Albs deserve to spend the time defending rather than attacking until they are capable of doing primetime relic takes imo :)

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Moaning Myrtle said:

well one your main chars are in alb so why should u care,but its ok for u to QQ about things like this u posted here

Moaning Myrtle said:
Or how about you just fuck off? Sick of Mids/Hibs taking our keeps and fucking up our ports TBH. It completely ruins my solo RVR. If you have a problem with certain Albs then take it out on them, don't fuck RVR up for everyone - selfish wankers.

so its not ok for mids/hibs to take ur keeps but its ok for albs to ac,and before u talk about your respect crap ill be alot more respected than you if this game lived another 10 year (which it wont).

go on flame me like you do all the others see if i care,im just trolling while i craft on the much better us server's.

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
luribeauty said:

Please show me where I said it was OK to AC? I have never said it was OK to AC. I've complained about port being broken, but that's not even the same thing is it?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Who really actually cares anymore.

The relic raid whine was amusing for the first week, now it's just pointless. If just ONE person here actually came up with even a slightly new idea or post then yeah maybe, but instead it's the same 20 people posting the same copy/pasted crap they posted in the other 793457935 threads on exactly the same subject.

Why not save yourselves the trouble and simply bump last weeks thread, that way you'd save the effort of typing the same thing exactly into a brand new thread. Now please stop preaching that the server isn't completely and utterly dead, and the action there isn't actually none existant, because if it wasn't, you wouldn't be here making the same tired and pointless post yet again!!

It's time to move on, before the last parts of your brains melt out your ears, although for some people here I think it's slightly too late.

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
NEVERMIND MIDGUARD just EXPECTING there play time. [Only get 6-8fg in the primetime and zerg keeps].

Have I read the title wrong or somthing?? (Alb = Zergers) lol ISNT that MID who deserves the word zergers? 2-3 fg on sticks.

But the time when alb plays <3-4 keeps is blue> and mid is complaining zergly from albs coz they defense it with 2-3fg and some on sticks. Then complaining AC = albs pfff.....

Actually we doing the same sort of things that you (MID) doing in the day while we that in the night, with less people to defense :p

My thread can be ignore by those no sense <who only yell ACing> but it is TRUE.

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
time to punish Albion again, turn Albion green and blue like it should be.
And u wonder bout AC raids? lol
For the record, ive never been at one, but i can understand the albs doing it, when its 2vs1

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
omgz another post filled with flames in the middle of the .. erm late morning... how am I suppose to defend against that?

If you can't keep things civil they will get locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom