Albion = Zergers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
Another AC raid from Albion.... time to paint Albion blue again 1200 rams inc:england:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
What you Expect all this discussion over AC'ing and how to improve game etc etc load of Crap Requiel gave the Green Light to the small majority of albs who grief play by taking Relics at this time of morning it all in the SOTG.Nothing to do with Majority of Server Goa are willing to accomodate this small minority.There is nothing Me or You can do about this and Goa's response is they DON'T GIVE A FUCK about they customers.

Seems Goa's intentions are to drive everyone from this server so they can re use it for incoming Warhammer more people they drive away from a server makes it more cost affective for them to put Warhammer on.

Soulja

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
FFS - Getting sick of seeing people post about this TBH. If it bothers you that much go AC them back!

This topic has been discussed to death for ages, time to move on IMHO.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
time to punish Albion again, turn Albion green and blue like it should be.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Moaning Myrtle said:
FFS - Getting sick of seeing people post about this TBH. If it bothers you that much go AC them back!

You 1 Funny person go AC back ROFL try going to Hib and say at 3am in morning and stand in Drum Ligen and shout "BG ON ME FOR RR" you probably get 1 maybe 2 people thinking who the hell are you kidding as that is probably all you find online.

Yea go AC back nice 1 Hib numbers are that low that even in Primetime numbers are well below 100 and that including BB in that equation.

AC bothers people because the small minority that do it are only messing up the game for the majority not just other realms but for they own lol so it all in SOTG etc etc etc.

Soulja

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Moaning Myrtle said:

Tell your realm m8s to stop doing it and perhaps the topic will go away, until then be happy in easy mode land and we will be happy complaining about albs lack of morals.

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
You 1 Funny person go AC back ROFL try going to Hib and say at 3am in morning and stand in Drum Ligen and shout "BG ON ME FOR RR" you probably get 1 maybe 2 people thinking who the hell are you kidding as that is probably all you find online.

Yea go AC back nice 1 Hib numbers are that low that even in Primetime numbers are well below 100 and that including BB in that equation.

AC bothers people because the small minority that do it are only messing up the game for the majority not just other realms but for they own lol so it all in SOTG etc etc etc.

Soulja

If they wanted to AC they could, it's a question of motivation and organisation more then anything else. I personally couldn't give a shit about AC or the Relics for that matter. If I have to go out with a disadvantage then so be it, I will still have fun.

There's more to life then AC and Relics, so if you're getting upset about it then get a grip TBH.

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Tell your realm m8s to stop doing it and perhaps the topic will go away, until then be happy in easy mode land and we will be happy complaining about albs lack of morals.

Like they'd listen to me?!

Do as you will, I don't pay your subs, and I am certainly not going to try and change anyone else's mind.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Moaning Myrtle said:

go AC them back , the proverbial alb has spoken.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
time to punish Albion again, turn Albion green and blue like it should be.

Don''t worry i already got my new creation ready to go. Ml10 stormlord pbaoe Sm for z albies.:england:

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:

spot the guy with blinkered view.

ok lets try that theory.

STOP FUCKING WHINING ABOUT AC RAIDING ALBS WILL YOU!

now will that stop you ?

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Moaning Myrtle said:
Another n00b? OMG - stop breeding! In fact, stop breathing while you're at it!

Every further post you make exposes you more for what you are. :(

A c*ck

Ucallme

Banned
All this QQ about AC raids is just pissing people off...Your blaming all of Albion and yet its only a handful of people doing it and tbh each realm can do it, also it seems to be the same people moaning about it. I for one will not participate in AC Raids. But Jesus Christ stop the fucking moaning. All this QQ affects people ingame and turns people away when indeed the game needs people!

Amphrax

That Myrtl guys turning into a Dorimor :d

And for christ sake, do you need a fucking thread every time this happens?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Ucallme said:
All this QQ about AC raids is just pissing people off...Your blaming all of Albion and yet its only a handful of people doing it and tbh each realm can do it, also it seems to be the same people moaning about it. I for one will not participate in AC Raids. But Jesus Christ stop the fucking moaning. All this QQ affects people ingame and turns people away when indeed the game needs people!

Amphrax

It's damn frustrating though, even for those who's not playing the game, as it used to be such a good game.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Moaning Myrtle said:
If they wanted to AC they could, it's a question of motivation and organisation more then anything else.

Nicely Put as I wrote TRY IT over last few weeks there been a few on Hib who have tried this only to be met with 1/2 the Alb population who seem to be stuck in Renaris and for the point WHY DON'T WE AC them as I wrote YOU try and get a number of people to log in at 3am in morning and say we succesfully get Relic back What motivation is there WHEN same people AC all Keeps/Relic back next day ????????

YOU Problem is you playing a realm who can do Both and have to much complacency maybe you need try something YOUSELF.

Get off you High Horse re roll Hib and you start singing a different tune and maybe you posts will have a meaning.

Motivation/Orginiastion yea we done that just for this AC crap to still go on Boring/Tedious in end people have left because of it.

Soulja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom