Albion recall stone quests

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Here are a few quick guides to help you with the Albion recall stone quests.

Quest 1: Personal Bind Recall

- Speak to Master Clepdel inside the throne room to start the quest, he'll ask you to try and find Alican in Cotswold.

- Go to the Cotswold keep (first building on the left after the bridge), speak to the waitress and ask for "Alican".

- Go to the bindstone, follow the instructions in your journal to continue speaking to him, he's stuck inside the bindstone!

- You'll be ported back to the throne room to Alican the Apprentice Master, you'll get a Personal Bind Recall Stone.

Quest 2: Personal House Recall

- Speak to Alican the Apprentice Master inside the throne room, he'll ask you to get a few items for the quest, pick 3 of the items.

- Keep selecting 3 items a few times, after a few ports he'll be finished.

- You'll be ported back to the throne room to Alican the Apprentice Master, you'll get a Personal House Recall Stone.

Quest 3: Guild House Recall (hard!)

- Speak to Alican the Apprentice Master inside the throne room, he'll ask you to go to Black Mountains North to kill Gremoan

- Go to Black Mountains North, to the NW corner (location 5000 11000), zone into the foothills - it's a Darkness Rising instance zone.

- Go south along the river to location 40000 52000, Gremoan is a purple con mob which is damn evil. Get help with this, you cannot solo it! We had a group of 6 with just two Friars for healers/buffers and failed it twice. Just have a single tank, or maybe two to kill Gremoan whilst everyone else concentrates on the adds. Too many tanks on Gremoan will cause it to spawn loads of adds.

- Once Gremoan is dead, return to Alican to get your Guild-house Recall Stone.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Some advice from Docwolfe in [post=2746498]this post[/post]:

DocWolfe said:
Also btw some advice for killing it, hit it whiles its blue or grey and back off as soon as it goes red. When its red and you hit it, it starts splitting up into orange cons which teleport you all over the place. When its grey it has a pbt and when its blue its vulnerable.

Astoham

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,
This can be done with a necro and FOP buff bot.
There are no adds if you use a necro, but it does take 30 mins plus to kill Gremoan.
Hope this helps.
Astoham Lvl50 CL5 Sight Necro.

Serdan

Fledgling Freddie
Its only me or the first quest is bugged? Instead of speaking with waitress, I need to speak with missionary in the corner? was rather funny, cause dialog was clearly for waitress. :) In Albion, thats it.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Is the guild house stone lvl based? i tried to find that npc but he aint there in the throne room, could be cause the char i looked with is only 45 atm

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Blow said:
Is the guild house stone lvl based? i tried to find that npc but he aint there in the throne room, could be cause the char i looked with is only 45 atm

You have to do the quests in order, you won't see Alican until you do the first quest.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Just noticed after using this v.handy guide (bah already repped you for this as well!:) ) that the second quest where he teleports you - you need to have done every single combo of items together e.g pick item 1,2,3 then item 1,2,4 then items 1,2,5 then 2,3,4 etc. Might just have been me but kept getting ported back to same places until i tried the above method.

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
Guys, if you can't be bothered with the 2nd part, read this bit, if you dont.. divert your eyes! the combination that worked for me is; Blackberries; Harpy Blood; Pinch of Salt. hope that helps

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Cerib said:
Guys, if you can't be bothered with the 2nd part, read this bit, if you dont.. divert your eyes! the combination that worked for me is; Blackberries; Harpy Blood; Pinch of Salt. hope that helps

tags are your friend!

the combination that worked for me is; Blackberries; Harpy Blood; Pinch of Salt. hope that helps

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
For the last mob Gremoan i did it solo with my sorc yes i did and im not telling lies

i only use immolated use ( acuity) and krojer dex version (dexterity use)

pull it kite it pretty well....

as a body sorc i nuke it down to 50 % when i saw that he spwne litle monsters to kill me i went to kill the monsters with quicast mezz first

after i kill that 1s cause the main mob is slow to catch u even without speed

the main mob Gremoan regen his health pretty fast so ..... only kiting not working with this

i try second time solo with the same charges kite it inside town where he didnt hit me or came close to me so it didnt spwne the liltle monsters as i was trying to find a way to kill him before he catch me and spwne pets
i was making cyrcles around the camp with soldiers and staff i went near the shrine and i saw that he went slowly so i tryed to find him biger traps to slow him down i went around the hole litle village and in the end he got bugged in the middle of a hole of the village & a house since i was low on power i spam dots on him that need around 5% of power with my blue crack power it get pretty well

dot him till death he couldnt reach me and he couldnt regen his health either
so in the end little by little killed him no buffs no tanks only 1 sorc with mostly kite and dots

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Since when did you have to do quests for these? :) On US you get all 3 just by talking to one guy. Is this a GOA quest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom