Albion-Prydwen RvR status!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Derric

Agree with Scunner here,Emain's just a too small RvR area to contain all the groups that are running there atm.
With more active RvR guilds in Midgård an RvR group from Albion usually can count on getting "added" on.
With more dedicated RvR guilds in Albion things would look better. o0

T

thewhitedragon

my guild an i rolled a healer/savage team on excal - went to BG1 -all @ lv 22 - and we quite happly raped ora con grps of albs without Any fatalities - we even took on 2fgs albs an only lost 1 savage - what would b the point of playing when u can get ur arses whopped by people of lower levels.....

L

lannovar

Define active RVR guild, a guild that has a and rvr grp running practically 24/7???

Rvr certainly isnt dead I know for a fact that there are a few alb guilds still making an effort to go rvr regularly, albeit not 24/7.

I guess its all to do with being able to take getting your ass kicked and trying to change your way of playing and coming back for more, rather that throwing your teddy bear in the corner and not coming back till we got the relics, while your mom makes you some hot milk before bedtime.

Credit to the alb guilds that persevere rather than all these doom-mongers

O

old.Jeriraa

Originally posted by lannovar
Define active RVR guild, a guild that has a and rvr grp running practically 24/7???

Rvr certainly isnt dead I know for a fact that there are a few alb guilds still making an effort to go rvr regularly, albeit not 24/7.

I guess its all to do with being able to take getting your ass kicked and trying to change your way of playing and coming back for more, rather that throwing your teddy bear in the corner and not coming back till we got the relics, while your mom makes you some hot milk before bedtime.

Credit to the alb guilds that persevere rather than all these doom-mongers

If Albs had more people with your attitude they would actually be able to put up a fight. Dont you feel lonely in Albion? Join the dark side... ;)

Oh and Twaize: Whats the point on rolling a Savage on US? They're already nerfed there! Roll an Infi if you wanna pwn... like all the alb cry-babies.

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.Jeriraa
If Albs had more people with your attitude they would actually be able to put up a fight. Dont you feel lonely in Albion? Join the dark side... ;)

Oh and Twaize: Whats the point on rolling a Savage on US? They're already nerfed there! Roll an Infi if you wanna pwn... like all the alb cry-babies.
Why bother fighting people who spew childish taunts? I'd rather fight an opponent I respect than someone who has to whine people into opposing them.

O

old.Jeriraa

Originally posted by Danya
Why bother fighting people who spew childish taunts? I'd rather fight an opponent I respect than someone who has to whine people into opposing them.

Oooh!!! Someone's looking for a witty argument. :D

Why would anyone fight you when you're lying at his feet crying about not being able to put up a fight?

Even a childish taunt is better than a childish cry.

S

Scunner

yeah and lets just point something out i wasnt moaning it was a mere observation and i did do something about it i got off my ass and took our relic back so look at the facts first.

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.Jeriraa
Oooh!!! Someone's looking for a witty argument. :D

Why would anyone fight you when you're lying at his feet crying about not being able to put up a fight?

Even a childish taunt is better than a childish cry.
The only tears I have are tears of joy atm. ;)

T

thewhitedragon

old.Jeriraa & Danya

Are u husband & wife or soemthing ?

if not Danya - Buy Jeriraa a house & give her all ur cash - its much faster & then u dont have go shopping for the ring :)

T

Twaize

Oh and Twaize: Whats the point on rolling a Savage on US? They're already nerfed there! Roll an Infi if you wanna pwn... like all the alb cry-babies. [/B]

Savages r still for the win! Not at all as badly nerfed as Zerkers! They r still for the win!

O

old.Jeriraa

Originally posted by thewhitedragon
old.Jeriraa & Danya

Are u husband & wife or soemthing ?

if not Danya - Buy Jeriraa a house & give her all ur cash - its much faster & then u dont have go shopping for the ring :)

Go away, I'll never ever marry again. :rolleyes:

O

old.Morchaoron

IMO play TFC

8 vs 8 is standard match (fg vs fg)

all balanced classes no one has RA's or other realm advantages and all your pwnage is based on 100% pure skill rather then dps calculations...

and they lived happily ever after!

note: not for those who move around in camelot with the numpad

and no ofc im not rvrring either atm :p

D

Danya

Valve destroyed TFC. :(
Was such a good game too, back in the 1013/1016 patch days. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread