Albion-Prydwen RvR status!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chimaira

havent really taken any chars at all out in rvr since we lost our str relics and so on.

also been quite busy. but to me it seems Alb just got paralyzed now?

Is it so that this might be the end of also Albion on pryd? more less like happened to Hib?

only thing that makes me smile bout this is that Add Omen can take their uber rvr grps with savages and kill some poor soloers somewhere.

So Midgard heres the deal.
/sarcasm On

because mythic hate u soo and u are so nerfed always and get shit RAs and so on. U are the only RvR friendly realm on daoc. and thats why the two other realms seen to have given up.

/sarcasm off (even tho some isnt even sarcasm)

I cant myself really be arsed to be farmed anymore. and it seems our few good rvr players has also quit or moved to excalibur or so on.

So now Midgard can kiss their 500K a week rps goodbye ;)

so Albion is now as rumor saying back in safelands Roleplaying and PvE:ing

oh btw u can flame me now. funny tho I speak the truth

:m00:

Regards Chimaira

G

Gohrim

ill be back on pryd somtime i know taht most like not before 1.66 tho.

And chim aye u speek soem truth i must say tho i dont wanna flame add omen or any other fotm guild.

I meen if albs culd make wuch grps we wold ...

to bad it had to end like ti did but im sure all will have fun somhow:D

im playing on camlann now lvl 50 bd hord and lvl 30 healer hordi :D

i edmit fotm is fun !

T

the_smurflord

chimaira
Talks too much!

Talks too much, but manages to say nothing.

C

chimaira

Originally posted by the_smurflord
Talks too much, but manages to say nothing.

like your post make any contribution at all.

imo u a bloddy retard

edit: you bloddy say PE uses radar ffs. PE is a great rvr guild and is what makes alb looking decent. without their fadeh grp we can say goodbye. I would never think they cheat. and Ive been running with them quite some times to

G

Gohrim

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA LOL
LOL HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

iw ill die stop making wuch pots smurf i lose controll and laugh so much i cant breath OMG FFS HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

ops did somone say PE use radar ?
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA LOL

C

chimaira

Originally posted by Gohrim
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA LOL
LOL HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

iw ill die stop making wuch pots smurf i lose controll and laugh so much i cant breath OMG FFS HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

ops did somone say PE use radar ?
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA LOL

hahaha man u make me laugh irl. I will be 150 years old if I its true laughter makes u live longer :m00:

P

pudzy

tbh Alb/Pry doesn't seem anywhere near as active as it did when I was in Mid, think it's finally sunk in the only thing thats gona happen without BoF up is savages MA'ing, fortunate to have one of these beasts, overpowered is an understatement :). 3 per group is heh.. but can't blame the players, its Mythic who cocked up.

Nice witty post smurf, maybe oneday you'll make a funny one :rolleyes:

C

chimaira

Pudz u are right. unfortunately :(

I would play savage to if I was a mid. atleast if I liked the character.

mythic needs to learn how to make balancing.

I

ilum

I'm still playing, I'm just not as active. I still do RvR groups even if PE dont do them.

But yes, Midgard killed a lot of RvR. I think the RvR-active part knows by now they've shot themselves in the foot. The PvE'rs / Roleplayers doesnt care of course :) But it's not them I fear in frontiers anyway.

C

chimaira

Roleplayers doesnt have to bother with this kind of crap ;)

they live happily in their own world of peace

Cya in next big mmorpg I suppose haha

T

the_smurflord

Sorry, this is just the same as all the other whine threads on this board.

Midgard is well organised with a lot of good players, and have been doing very well of later, so you're giving up rvr and going to run home to mummy because of it?
Bad Omen are just good players using the most effective tools at their disposal, and fair play to them for that. I hardly think it justifies you called them names. Sure they're very tough, but not invulnerble. We've taken them out several times, normally using stealthers to hit their healers from behind at the same moment as the tanks charge from behind. That way can cause enough confusion to get the job done. Isn't easy, but it's doable. There's no such thing as an unbeatable group, and if you find yourself losing all the time vs a particular group set up, then look to your own tactics and group balance instead of coming here and joining the other cry babies.

Despite your claims, most of the good rvr players are still around and just get on with it.

As I've said elsewhere, adapt or die.

C

chimaira

u still a twat. and I didnt really whine I more made a statement about how pryd is atm.

and I dont really run to mummy either. I just don play daoc to get killed all the time. thats not really fun now is it?

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by chimaira
and I dont really run to mummy either. I just don play daoc to get killed all the time. thats not really fun now is it?

I don't play to get killed all the time either, hence we try and do something about it instead of giving up.

H

hangianix

Visit, you beat them with more than 1fg. I think others were talking about chance in fg vs fg.

S

Scunner

I think getting back one relic has halped at least but people have still gone.

The way i see it Albions great RvR guilds have come to a close even if one of them is running they cannot compete with the 3-4 mid RvR guilds i expect that is true of hib although this is no fault of the mids.

I think albion RvR would bea totally different picture if Sotl, FL and PE were all running a FG at the same time but that isnt the case and any good group just gets added on not often deliberately but just happens with so many mid rvr groups about.

Maybe a few more relics would bring some back but i doubt it. Will either be patch changes or new people coming to albion, just part of the RvR cycle i guess.

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by hangianix
Visit, you beat them with more than 1fg. I think others were talking about chance in fg vs fg.

Sorry where in the rulebook does it say "Thou shalst only run with 8 members of thy realm"? If that's what it takes to beat them then so be it. It was 1 normal group, and a 4 man stealth group.

Mythic have said themselves they are gearing RvR, not for 1 vs 1 combat or 1fg vs 1fg, but larger scale battles. The opposition seems to understand this, and while some guilds run as 1fg more and more are running as 2 or 3fg. Only sensible to do the same or you get wiped.

H

hangianix

Well, I rather like running even less than 1fg (3-4-5 ppl) so 1fg+ not an option for me, only if it's a real zerg 4fg+ (when the enemy has the same ammount)

I

ilum

Sorry, this is just the same as all the other whine threads on this board.

Midgard is well organised with a lot of good players, and have been doing very well of later, so you're giving up rvr and going to run home to mummy because of it?
Bad Omen are just good players using the most effective tools at their disposal, and fair play to them for that. I hardly think it justifies you called them names. Sure they're very tough, but not invulnerble. We've taken them out several times, normally using stealthers to hit their healers from behind at the same moment as the tanks charge from behind. That way can cause enough confusion to get the job done. Isn't easy, but it's doable. There's no such thing as an unbeatable group, and if you find yourself losing all the time vs a particular group set up, then look to your own tactics and group balance instead of coming here and joining the other cry babies.

Despite your claims, most of the good rvr players are still around and just get on with it.

As I've said elsewhere, adapt or die.

Thanks for supporting RvR guilds on the other realms. Maybe one day you can support the RvR guilds on your own realm. And not call them names.

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by ilum
Thanks for supporting RvR guilds on the other realms. Maybe one day you can support the RvR guilds on your own realm. And not call them names.

Those rvr guilds I have respect for get my whole hearted support regardless of what realm they are in.

Besides, if you actually bothered to read what I was saying I was supporting albion rvr guilds, rather than all these other nihilistic threads saying it's all over for albion. But god forbid people actually read on here. Go back to chewing books.

I

ilum

Those rvr guilds I have respect for get my whole hearted support regardless of what realm they are in.

Besides, if you actually bothered to read what I was saying I was supporting albion rvr guilds, rather than all these other nihilistic threads saying it's all over for albion. But god forbid people actually read on here. Go back to chewing books.

obsessive amounts of play time + buffbots + radar = many RR10s in 1 guild.

Nothing really to be proud off.
Maybe when they get to R10L10, they'll re-roll and try it again on "medium difficulty".

What can I say, thanks for fantastic support...

O

old.Jeriraa

I'm confused... is it Group vs Group or Realm vs Realm?

If there is no more Realm vs Realm can I be friend with the cute Luris?

T

thewhitedragon

i think the whole point cham is trying to make is that albion is generally fuked off with not having a snowballs chance in hell at RVR

i was in a Alb zerg last week - 4fgs = we got WIPED by 1FG of fotm - savage/healers are INVINCIBLE - i think between the 4fgs of albs we managed to take down 1 savage - FFS this MUST b classed as abuse of a bug -
(bug being Mythic Twats not thinking about how things will impact other realms)

so 99% of main RVR players DONT RVR - i have 3 lv50s RVR'rs - and im sik of not having a chance - we are just gettign farmed as we dont have a chance - thats why im protesting and boycotting RVR - along with many others in albion as we are totally fuked off - whats the point of facing yellow con NME's when as far as they are concerned they are facing Green Cons - the phrase "Stealing Candy From A Baby" Springs to mind

so Flame away at my post if u wish i really dont give a fuk as i wont b RVR'ing until this Nerf is Implemented

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Alb must really suck at the moment if you're having that many problems - what's the issue? Lack of essential classes or just people not playing.

From a Hib perspective we've not been very active RvR for a while, partly due to population also partly due to lack of interest I guess. A good Hib group can't really compete with good Mid groups (or high RR good Alb groups either). I guess the RvR Guild groups in Alb finally got fecked off with going against the odds.

But you know, there is more to RvR than "patroling" Emain. Hibs have found Odins and Hadrians can net better results usually (of course when Emain is really dead the good Mid groups show up, but just move frontiers). Also there is the Keep Attack / Defense aspect (which really isn't suited to tank groups of any type thus gives casters something to do).

O

old.Jeriraa

Originally posted by thewhitedragon
i think the whole point cham is trying to make is that albion is generally fuked off with not having a snowballs chance in hell at RVR

i was in a Alb zerg last week - 4fgs = we got WIPED by 1FG of fotm - savage/healers are INVINCIBLE - i think between the 4fgs of albs we managed to take down 1 savage - FFS this MUST b classed as abuse of a bug -
(bug being Mythic Twats not thinking about how things will impact other realms)

I dunno but did you consider that your zerg simply fucked it up?

I mean we had an insane fight with a guild group of ours in HW once. We got jumped by a fg Hibs - they got ae mezz in. Some of us managed to purge, some resisted and we proceeded to whack them.
When we had about half of the group killed a fg Albs added and we got ae mezzed again but since we were spread out a little we were able to cure mezz and ae mezz them ourself.
We killed the remaining Hibs and were doing the Albs when another fg Hibs added. We managed to kill remaining Albs and gave the Hibs a good fight - we lost because our seers ran out of power. :) (Nerf non-stop fights for ~10 minutes.)

Oh, I forgot: We didnt have a single Savage! We had 2 healers, 1 Shammie, a Skald, a Thane, some casters and 2 stealthers adding.

Yes, Savages are overpowered but its plain silly to blame every fuckup on Savages and cry like a baby.

A

Arflane

I can understand the sentiments of the albs conserning savages
but really... Midgard is more then savages or l33t rvr guilds.

The only thing i hear is that albs suck in rvr.Ok at the moment Midgard has the best groupsetup but there are only 3(or 4) guilds who uses optimized fg's.

In Odins the mids use random groups most of the time yet all the albs complain about is that they cant leave their pk's without being wiped.

My point is that even if some albs seem to be undergoing some sort of depression, don't whine just play the game its not as bad as you think.Atm midgard has the upperhand but we all know how quickly the tides of war can change,but imo its really childish to go whine when its not your realm who is on top atm.

ffs just grab your weapons and defend your realm.

S

Scunner

i think its jsut mid has more active RvR guilds than any other realm atm and that really isnt their fault tbh just how it is.

If alb and Hib had 3-4 active RvR guilds running regular full groups it would bea different story despite class/ra issues etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread