Albion/Prydwen from my point of view

Lamont

Fledgling Freddie
Times have changed, I'd say 90% of people playing DAOC are selfish wankers these days.

Have to disagree with this...

The problem is that just like football hooligans, the idiotic minority in a desperate attempt to compensate for their itsy-bitsy palm exfoliators become the poeple that get noticed...

No-one ever says 'look at that nice guy walking down the street'. But a guy walking down the street shouting abuse at people while stroking themselves has a habit of turning heads..

Get a few plonkers like that in the same location, and suddenly everyone else is thinking how the world is being taken over by selfish jerks with no social skills whose unfortunately fertile parents think that if they ignore their spawn, they might just go away.

Bottom line is, I think all of us have encountered our fair share of jerks in-game. BUT there is more than enough fluffy bunny wuv to go around.

Graen, get your friends around you and go have some fun, but don't be afraid to give all those you haven't yet met/grouped with a chance to contribute to your own DAOC experience.

I think you'll find the majority of them would become part of the 'Good Guys' crowd.

P.S. Darzil, that bloke that offered you 20 plat for that armour... I think you could have talked him up to 30 plat, and then pointed him to me :twak:

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Subscription renewed. This game is worse than smoking. And you lot don't make it easier.

<3

I'm embarassed. Take care.

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Graendel said:
Subscription renewed. This game is worse than smoking. And you lot don't make it easier.

<3

I'm embarassed. Take care.

YAY. :bazbeer: YAY.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
I read the original post but none of the replies so here goes:

As a person who lead raids and crap, you just have to tell them no, and if someone gives you crap, don't care, just say, ok, whatever and don't let them on future raids. That's how it goes. If you get crap from someone, you can easily counter it :)

Don't stress it and be strict but loose. Some people on the sidi raids I used to lead know what I mean with being strict but loose. Didn't run into much trouble there.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
SoulFly said:
I read the original post but none of the replies so here goes:

As a person who lead raids and crap, you just have to tell them no, and if someone gives you crap, don't care, just say, ok, whatever and don't let them on future raids. That's how it goes. If you get crap from someone, you can easily counter it :)

Don't stress it and be strict but loose. Some people on the sidi raids I used to lead know what I mean with being strict but loose. Didn't run into much trouble there.

Also don't attack them/Bitch at them on forums :)

Gelid

Fledgling Freddie
Glad to see you ingame Graendel, you are one of the few players I still recognise from the beginning of the game and still respect... damn, I even remember our inventing a new way of xp'ing at gobbos with our wiz-'ards!

See ya round.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Glad you're back Graen .. you're one of the few people I still hold huge respect for on Alb/Pryd

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Gelid said:
Glad to see you ingame Graendel, you are one of the few players I still recognise from the beginning of the game and still respect... damn, I even remember our inventing a new way of xp'ing at gobbos with our wiz-'ards!

See ya round.

hehe, I remember you guys around there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom