Albion/Prydwen from my point of view

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Very few people willing to help out these days unless they're getting someone out of it, remember when people would ask if you could do an encounter for them and there wasn't even a suggestion of anyone other than them getting it - people would come just to help out.

Times have changed, I'd say 90% of people playing DAOC are selfish wankers these days.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Granny, just ignore everyone as there are sections that want to be abusive no matter how much you try to help them out. I become a bastard myself when it comes to helping folks achieve things and only help a select few people with items, the rest i farm and sell and even if a "friend" wants something then tough they can buy it unless they help me out. Just a few exceptions to this.

You get a lot of aggro for leading raids etc and mainly from people that not willing to do it theirself, that the whole reason that i take the position of being a git to everyone on ml raids for GR. He is like you, too nice to people whereas I have lost that feeling. As with on the arti raid, you know where i am if want me to be there for you.

Anytime you want help with anything you know where i am, I dont think i have annoyed you lately but you know I just joke around with you. All my characters are always at your disposal and i will be happy to help out on anything. You know i been in pve a fair bit lately and happy to do more for you if you get fed up.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Its all take and no give, ive only had good experiences with you grae and people always comment how nice you are.

maybe your too nice and people just take advantage of your good nature...

become more evul imo :flame: :)

Rastian Majere

Fledgling Freddie
i don't really know you, nor most of the ppl who have posted their kind words of respect for you. but i do the situation you're in, and i know how much in can get you down. but by the looks of the replies on this thread, for every other person that gets your spirit down you have a friend to help lift it back up again. and that's pretty much priceless, in game or out. it's always good to help, i try when i can. but your friends are right. the more you help, the bigger the chance of someone trying to take advantage of you. but this is the penalty for being a nice person. but don't let it change you. if you are but 1/10th of the kind of person you friends here believe you are then you're 9/10th's better than those who take advantage of you.

/regards

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Aoln said:
You're too nice, people are too stupid, newbs suck.

Personally i can't stand almost everyone so i just put on a brave face when they talk to me and try not to talk back much unless i'm in a mega-meight-im-on-drugs-happy-wappy mood.

Also sounds like you let people take advantage of you, nobody asks me for help in PvE, wonder why :p
I have to agree with Aoln here /AFK ftw and graendel time to be selfish mate :) u got a friend here if you need anything ;p

shorti

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Roll hiberna..where the grass is actully greener xD

hah hibernia atm is even worse ... anyway sorry to hear that ppl give u so much shit .. doesnt happen to me so dunno ;o but sad that some ppl are just retarded :<

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
Smellysox said:
I have to agree with Aoln here /AFK ftw and graendel time to be selfish mate :) u got a friend here if you need anything ;p

Agree somewhat with this, but imagine how bad Alb/Pryd will be with a whole realm ignoring each other :D

But yer too many out there only interested in no1 :(

Gl Graendel and don't let other lamers change who and how you play ..

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
to Granny

Granny i can only say what maddam says, i have the most respect for you, you helped me lots and been always kind. its a shame some albion idiots just are...well idiots. Like maddam said dont take any comments from no0b idiots chill out have a cup of tea, hang out with friends etc. your one of the few ppl in albion i trust and i dont understand how ppl can do this.

Best regards
Kinetic

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
ToA can bring out the worst sides from people, but don't let it get to ya and cheer up :D

:fluffle:

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

Granny, your probably the kindest person i have ever met in the game, you have helped me so much with things for Aro that i would of never had a chance to obtain, you let me RvR with you, you helped me with arti's, items and i could never repay you:(
this upsets me how you feel, and i dont understand how anyone could ever say a bad thing about you. You help the entire realm so much with raids, rvr, and PvE things the list goes on...

Maybe i could give you Catherine to cheer you up? The Ironing could be comprimised and she would do that:)

Hope you feel better soon /hug :fluffle:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
shorti said:
hah hibernia atm is even worse ... anyway sorry to hear that ppl give u so much shit .. doesnt happen to me so dunno ;o but sad that some ppl are just retarded :<
Who could ever hurt you :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
was considering starting on Mid Prydwen.

Seem like a more pleasant community etc (Also they are the middle men in RvR, don't suffer from over or underpopulation.)

Only thing i would miss would be /macro KILLANYTHING /bchat PET SPAM, AOE BUFF and SPAM EF!!!

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Yup, some people really only thing of themselves. I just take a deep breath and then don't worry about it, otherwise I'd have given up ages ago (esp crafting).

Best one recently went :

'Customer' : Can you make me 3 MP's? [It was about 9:30. I forget exactly which pieces were wanted]
Me : Yes, no trouble, but will take a few days. Price for those 3 is 12 plat.
'Customer' : Can you make them now ?
Me : No, they take 1-2 hours each on average, for me and the tailor, and I don't tend to craft continuously for that time.
'Customer' : What about if I gave you 20 plat.
Me : No, I can't physically do them tonight.

It didn't stop there, but you get the gist.

Thanks for all those people who've run raids I've benefitted from. Recently that is especially Bubble and GReaper. My Theurgist Picksel now ML9 as a result <grin>.

Darzil

Dorimor1

Banned
Its sad to see such a kind, helpful and caring person get treated like this, Graendel has helped me a lot (for example, giving me a free ML7 large shield) and has been a great influence on me and my guildies in DLK, all I would say is don't let it get you down, ignore those bastards and atleast you know you have 75% of albion on your side :)

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
I_R_BIG_TROLL said:
aww Graendel

Im making a stand right here, right now! The next person that is wude to Graendel will get :twak: over the head from me..

Just ignore the little kiddies Grae, Do what I do, I have an ignore list that is longer than my xmas shopping list, and it works a charm hehehe

You know there are some peps you can count on mate, stick to em and ignore the rest of the twakkers

wub you plenty ! remember that :fluffle:

Seqqy poops

Oy! seq is back :D

And grae, ignore the shitheads that gives you abuse, or do like i do at times, abuse them back or start cursing at them in norwegian

You have done more than most for this realm, and your personaly responisble for allot of ppl reaching ML10 and completing their templates, and you dont deserve ppl thosing abuse at you.

The replies to this thread just proves how the realm thinks of you, so dont let the few dimwits drag you down, just add them to /ignore.

All hail Graendel!! :worthy:

Ariimaith Silverfrost

Fledgling Freddie
I just wanted to add to the "/hug Grae" because you have always been a really nice and fun person to group with both in RvR and PvE. You are also one of my favourite raid leaders.

If you did not know this already please feel free to pm me if may be of help to you.

As for the abuse that has become an all too common part of this server - /ignore (harsh but needed sometimes).

As for all the garbage aimed at your regular RvR group - well sometimes some people have a hard time admitting when someone else is better than them. Particularly when some people only dabble and other people really focus.

Arimaith Silverfrost
Co-Gm The Knights of The Throne

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Grae don't let those ungrateful and definitely clueless ppl bother you. I know it's sometimes annoying when want only good for everyone and in turn get abused by others.

Just remember that Alb/Prydwen still has some nice people left , and not everything is black :)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
straef suspended for fool lanquage = teh LOL :worthy:

Graendal being verbally abused while being helpful is the suck :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
Gohan hasn't commented yet.
Guess that IS a first :eek: Got yer point anyway :p
old.windforce said:
straef suspended for fool lanquage = teh LOL :worthy:

Graendal being verbally abused while being helpful is the suck :(
Wub ;D

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Graen r0x =o but he did say he wasn't gonna read FH anymore in his first post, so this entire thread is kinda.. pointless? :p

But anyway x< He actually made doing the ML's fun when I joined his raids on my theurg, so imo just kill the abusive people and hug your friends x<

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
Graen r0x =o but he did say he wasn't gonna read FH anymore in his first post, so this entire thread is kinda.. pointless? :p

But anyway x< He actually made doing the ML's fun when I joined his raids on my theurg, so imo just kill the abusive people and hug your friends x<

but what if the abusive people are your friends? Do you hug them first or kill them first? Or at the same time? So many choices :<

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

if he gets very bored! he might, and he will see we all wub him x<

p.s let me have your babies granny!

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
I'll make it known to him that he should read this thread again.

Don't know if it'll help but it's worth a shot

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
No more Mr nice Graen!! Time to become da bad ass G-unit, that we all know you are!!;p
I can imagine (cant understand, because i dont do as much for people as you do ;<) how you feel; When you give up a lot of time to help others and just get abuse instead of thanks. Ignore all the abusive people, and the rvr "aristocracy". Play the game how you want (within the rules etc;p).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom