Albion got more people bla bla

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by warlock_es
It wasnt done to make you happy, Zoyster.
It wasnt done to hear the words "Congratz mids ! Good battle !".
It was done to make you whine.
It was done to wtfpwn you zerglings with savage assist trainz with +20%.

No, it was done because you don't have the skills to do it any other way. You failed twice primetime, and rather than do what we did and learn some lessons and come back with a better plan, you resorted to the easiest plan of all - an alarmclock raid. It's like Zoyster says, all the "QQ more n00b albs" statements just make you look like idiots.

O

osy

Hello. I've been playing daoc since day one, and I quite enjoyed the time I've spent in this game. I may be biased towards my realm (who isn't), and I've played Midgard all along.
I was there when buffbots were not around, I was there when keeps were easily taken by 5 people, I was there when Hibernia was the underdog of the server, and I was there when most of us played the game for FUN.
There was no grind, no grief, just the pleasure of playing the game.

Then the game matured, player base settled itself, and the gameplay quality went somehow downwards for me.

My point ? Getting to it in a second.

Anyone who looks on other realms with hatred and anger irl, is taking roleplaying a tad too far. Yes, you little whiner, and yes you little fotm, swearing and kicking like a mad man... Grow Up.
You're not alone here. And we don't like you. Revise that attitude, kick your dog before loging in if you have to, but keep the anger away from the game. We're trying to have fun here.

Point.

I used to love this game. Whenever the login *.wav would play, I'd get a fuzzy feeling, knowing hours of fun await me. I'd die and laugh about, trying to learn from my mistakes.

Please give me my game back. Thanks.

K

kinag

Originally posted by osy
Hello. I've been playing daoc since day one, and I quite enjoyed the time I've spent in this game. I may be biased towards my realm (who isn't), and I've played Midgard all along.
I was there when buffbots were not around, I was there when keeps were easily taken by 5 people, I was there when Hibernia was the underdog of the server, and I was there when most of us played the game for FUN.
There was no grind, no grief, just the pleasure of playing the game.

Then the game matured, player base settled itself, and the gameplay quality went somehow downwards for me.

My point ? Getting to it in a second.

Anyone who looks on other realms with hatred and anger irl, is taking roleplaying a tad too far. Yes, you little whiner, and yes you little fotm, swearing and kicking like a mad man... Grow Up.
You're not alone here. And we don't like you. Revise that attitude, kick your dog before loging in if you have to, but keep the anger away from the game. We're trying to have fun here.

Point.

I used to love this game. Whenever the login *.wav would play, I'd get a fuzzy feeling, knowing hours of fun await me. I'd die and laugh about, trying to learn from my mistakes.

Please give me my game back. Thanks.

Well said! :)

F

fl-gorre

Originally posted by Maoni
So....all you out there mentioning all the time Albion got more ppl etc bla bla...
Ok we know that already, so could you guys instead of telling us it all the time give a try with a "solution" to the "problem" instead?
No, I wont change realm!
(just to have that sortet out)
just deal with it, more ppl like albion than your realm.

And pls stop using this issue as an excuse of alarmclock raids and so on
Thanks

/M
more new fotm/stlong classes in hib and midgard so some albs reroll or stick to PvE only
+make hib and mid PvE duller then albs so more ppl go RvR

owyeah and fotm grps are killing hib and mid RvR
alb seems to be the only realm wich activly allows every class in RvR and even gives them pickup grps
dont blame it all on the alb zerg , look in your realm first what you can do cuz tbh theres nothing much you can do about those insane amounts of free warden rps running around in emain

M

Maoni

Originally posted by Nazghul-
HAHAHAHAHA

maybe 10% of playerbase use bw, and maybe 10% of those that do agreed on this pro-alb pact.

So you think its ok with alarmclock raids then?
this "pro alb thing" is for the best of all...and most ppl like it this way...but hey if mids (the alarmclock raider ones, and also the minority in this issue) want alarmclock raids, lets obey them instead....yeah thats probably the right way....NOT!
And you wouldnt change your mind if us "the allmighty n00bzerg with 849575624057403570392158230572309 more players than your realm" does alarm clock raids too then?
We dont need to we got the numbers, mids too (but albs got it easier) but hey mids are the offensive realm...we are the defensive...perhaps it evens up (not being serious there, dont go omg bla bla)
What i think counts is how many of those 42% that are rvr active...vs how many mids who are rvr active and so on...then we can come back to how uneven it is.
and finally...you dont need to be a bw "user" to know simple things like whats wrong and whats right....if u think only Bw ppl know about these "holy" rules....tell u what, go ahead and ask ppl....youd be surprised how many who knows about em regardless if they agree on them or not.

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by kinag
but namecalling is just silly.

True, but sometimes it can be amusing, not to mention satisfying ;)

Originally posted by warlock_es
It was done to make you whine.
It was done to wtfpwn you zerglings with savage assist trainz with +20%.
Clear enough ?

"We will do we want, now FO, cry baby Albs" (C)
C**t :great:

X

xplo

Originally posted by squalion
its beacuse albs have too many good classes imo, they need asap nerfing :p :p

Friars
Infils
Paladins
Scouts (take away engage)

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread